Double Life Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, the deposit won't happen for another two weeks. I'm not lying. Please Daddy. No, I need this job..." I plead with him. Whispering, and crying in a whine of a voice, because I haven't felt this happy in years. I need this job.

We got off the phone with him telling me we are going to have a serious conversation and there will be some clarifications this weekend about this job thing and him hanging up on me.

It took everything to wipe my tears and pull myself together. When I turned around Mr. Douglass was standing behind me.

"I am so sorry Mr. Douglass." I say, trying to avoid him surveying me.

"Wait, are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine." I say with fake cheer, my voice still wavering. Not sure how much of the conversation he heard. I try to leave the break room to go back to my desk and Mr. Douglass' large frame blocks the doorway.

"Mrs. Moreno, I don't know what's going on in your personal life, but let me take to you lunch."

"Lunch would be wonderful." I perked up, imagining what a nice lunch would be like with my handsome boss sitting across the table.

"Hey Ralph, Lonny, Kev, let's take Jocelyn to lunch." He calls out as the guys start mulling around to getting ready. I take a deep breath. Not what I had in mind, but a welcome distraction none the less.

We agree to take separate cars to the restaurant because I'll be off by the time we finish. The place is beautiful. It's got a perfect view of the river.

All the co workers and Mr. Douglass in here laughing and cracking jokes. They're all pretty cool. Before we got done, Mr. Douglass offered to take me to the viewing patio that looks out on to the river.

"Its so pretty. I could watch this river for hours." I said marveling at nature's wonders.

"Same." He said. As I look up he's not looking at the river, but directly at me.

He guides me around the corner of the covered patio. It's private with the stone wall behind us and the majestic view of the river ahead.

"Jocelyn." He says snapping my attention from the waterway.

"I know I'm way out of line for this, but I want you to do something for me. Ok?"

"Yes Sir. What is it?" I ask, wondering where this conversation is going.

He reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a little magnetic disk, handing it to me.

"This weekend, put this somewhere out of sight in your husband's car."

I wanted to ask what it was. I wanted to decline and tell him that yes, you are out of line, but decided I kinda knew what it was, and I definitely wanted to know what this little disk would reveal to me, where years of fear and doubt would never let me question or provoke Eddie.

"Ok Sir. Thank you." We looked at each other intently, without a word, knowing two things. One, the little disk might have a story to tell and the undeniable attraction between Mr. Douglass and myself.

We found our way back to the table and everyone was set to go their own ways. I squeezed the disk in my hand and slipped it into the zipper compartment of my purse.

Before leaving, I felt a flush of excitement that I haven't felt in so long. I drove home with a rare confidence coursing through me. Eddie was not home yet, but I started his dinner and some other chores. It was getting dark outside and still no Eddie.

I got into bed naked. I couldn't help fantasizing about my handsome boss. His perfect smooth skin, his smile and his muscular frame looks like he could just sweep you off your feet.

I imagined him naked, lounging comfortably in bed and me getting to worship his godlike body. I thought about him having a big chocolate bar of a dick that I would happily lick on all night.

I could hear the garage opening after 2AM. Eddie came in the bedroom, shuffling around, turning on the lamp on his side.

"You're home late tonight. Are you ok?" I asked in a sleepy voice. As much noise as he was making, there's no way I could play sleep.

"Fix me some food." He slurs his words, standing by with his arms crossed because he's been drinking.

"Yes, Daddy." I say, begrudgingly getting out of bed to serve my husband.

He takes his seat at the counter and I set his place and bring him a hot plate of his food. There's no going back to bed for me until the dishes are washed and he's settled in bed.

When I get to the room, the lights are dimmed low. He's still up sitting on his side of the bed naked, stroking his dick to a hard on with this ridiculous smile on his face. Even in the dark room, I assessed his sinister smile.

I'm thinking he probably wants some head. "Go get that riding crop and that little collar we use to play with."

"Daddy, I just want to go back to sleep." Not sure what direction this game of his is going to take.

I know exactly where the collar and crop is kept because he keeps them mounted in plain view inside our guest coat closet as a conversation piece or innuendo to our guests. Its a clear reminder to me that he is the master of our home. I retrieve them and reluctantly return to our bedroom.

I set them down next to him, warily waiting for what's next. When he's in this kind of mood, he's a loose cannon. There is no telling what direction he would shoot off.

"I want to see my beautiful wife naked. Get naked Jo." His eyes shining in a drunken glaze.

I obey, getting out of my robe in front of him.

"Come sit on my lap so I can put this collar on."

"Daddy, it's been a long day, let's just do this another time, it's really late."

"Where is all this attitude coming from? You have somewhere to be in the morning?" He says, like I'm the one stirring up trouble. He grabs my hand to bring me to his lap. He's surprisingly gentle.

"This is what's going to happen." He says, taking the collar and fastening it to my neck, kissing me lightly below my earlobe, above the collar. It feels nice.

"We're going to have a play session like we use to. Plus I have a surprise for you." He's gripping my waist, wicked amusement written on his face. My breasts and pussy lay bare in his arms and lap as his hardening dick flaps on my leg.

He picks up the riding crop and circles my coco cream areolas. My nipples instantly harden to the sensation. He kisses me like we haven't kissed in ages. Grasping the back of my neck possessively to have all of me.

I close my eyes and fall deeper into his hold on me and his kiss for the love of my husband that has been challenging, but always there. My arousal is building and my pussy is ravenous for his hard, ready dick. I stroke him as a natural response to the passion that our kissing ignites.

"Tell Daddy how much you love being my slave wife." He utters between our kisses.

"Tell me." He says again, lifting my boob to swirl his tongue on my rock hard nipple, lifting the other to gently nibble and pull with his lips. Me, stroking his hardening length.

My core is molten lava, controlled by my quickening heartbeats.

When you really are a slave wife, this talk and play is like music to my ears.

"I love being your slave wife Daddy." I say as he lays me on the bed, him parting my legs. My pussy glistens with dew.

"Awww, look at that pretty pussy. He says, bending his knee on the other side of me on the bed with his other foot firmly planted on the floor. His dick, balls and ass hover over my face as he teases my clit, nubbing it into his mouth.

"Tell me again." He says.

"I love being your slave wife Daddy." My breathing labored as he teases my clit with his tongue and kisses my pussy lips.

He lifts off of me.

"Tell me again." He repeats, this time with a snap of the riding crop. The shock of that sending heat waves emanating from the core of my pussy.

"I love being your slave wife Daddy." I repeat.

"Keep saying it." He demands. Something is happening because his voice has changed. I mindlessly repeat,

"I love being your slave wife Daddy..." Over and over as he moves off the bed. "Rub your pussy bitch!" He commands, snapping the riding crop on my open pussy, this time harder, before my hands can reach my sex.

I rub and repeat, knowing that my husband is up to no good and what ever pleasure I enjoyed mere moments ago is officially over.

On his side of the bed on the wall, he has all his ball caps mounted in rows and columns.

"I have a surprise for you Jo." He says to me over my mantra.

"I need to start training you again like we did before we got married. I blame myself for letting you slip. We're gonna fix that, starting tonight."

"I love being your slave wife Daddy." I continue with tears forming, rubbing my pussy that actually feels nice. As the tumult in my mind clashes with how a slave wife like me needs strict discipline regularly, but I need love too.

My pussy pulses with these thoughts as my awareness of my collar bring life to the words I quietly repeat.

"I love being your slave wife Daddy."

"Stand up, I want to show you something." He says, removing the two hats in the last column. I stand up, wide eyed to what he has to show me.

I see three heavy duty eye hook bolts with snap hooks clipped to them affixed to the wall in an alternate pattern and one bolted to the floor that I never noticed.

"Face the wall bitch." He says, slapping the riding crop to my butt cheek.

I obediently put my nose to the wall closest to the bolt that I know he will clip to my collar.

"Daddy please." I plead with him. This just turns him on more to hear me beg and whine. He clips my neck and hugs me from behind with his free hand. The riding crop firmly in his other hand.

"My wife wants to be an independent working woman?" He breaths into my ear, fondling my tits.

"My wife wants to prioritize everything else over her rightful place at my feet? I need to make sure you know that I'm doing this for you. Right?" He moves down to my pussy. I try to move, as his touch and the restraint do something to me.

"Yes Daddy." I say raggedly, bucking into his touch on my engorged clit, giving in to my predicament and heightened state of arousal.

He takes the first swing of the crop on my thighs. Stunned by the pain, my head thrashes, as I am securely tethered to the wall. Eddie finger fucks my pussy, wetting his whole hand as his finger tips flutter over my needy cunt lips, hyper stimulating my clit.

He pushes up against me. His cock is hard as rock on my ass, determined to draw out a release, encircling me, one hand working my pussy and the other at the front of my neck as a claim of his dominance over his slave wife. I weaken in his hold as my orgasm cums on strong.

Without missing a beat, he tangles a grasp into my hair, pressing my cheek to the wall and viciously crops my ass and legs. Tears rip from my eyes as the pain is unbearable.

"Tell Daddy." is all he says. I know what he wants me to say.

"I llove being your slave wwife. Daddy" I whimper through my crying voice.

"Daddy please fuck me." I say into the wall over and over, begging, trying to get ahead of him continuing to whip my ass.

"Please Daddy." A pathetic attempt, as he goes in for another round. Ten consecutive strikes at least. I'm lost in my own contradictions as my pussy drips cum on the floor. I can feel welts on my tenderized flesh.

He moves swiftly to unhook me from the top hook. Taking me into his hold to kiss me. I'm instinctual when I kiss him back. Before I can relax into his kiss, he clips my neck to the middle hook, forcing me into an unnatural bend. I am perfectly aligned to suck his dick as my ass juts out awkwardly.

"All my selfish wife can think about is getting fucked. What about the needs of your provider and protector?"

"What about me Jo?"

He cracks the crop three times hard on my thigh.

"I'm sorry. I'll do better. Daddy I promise." I ramble in a cry scream.

"Shhh shhh. Show me you'll do better." He says guiding his dick into my mouth. The crop still looped on his wrist.

I open to accept Ed's dick, letting him face fuck me. Clipped to the wall, it's hard to relax into it as his thrusts labor my balance.

"You look so fucking sexy like this." I'm on auto pilot being Eddie's mouth pussy as I let my thoughts drift to Mr. Douglass, wondering how sex would be like with another man. That beautiful, brawny boss of mine.

Eddie is close as he pumps hard, pounding my cheek into the wall.

"Ahhh. Drink my cum Jo. Drink Daddy's cum."

He finishes down my throat. I swallow, hating myself for being a weak bitch for all the obvious reasons and yet my body is highly aroused. My nipples hardened and my pussy's dripping wetness and he hasn't even fuck me.

He unclips me from the middle hook and lays me to the floor for my final punishment. The last hook is attached to the floor.

He clips me in as I rest my forehead on the bare floor in my slave wife prayer position. Head to the floor, ass in the air, pinching my own nipples to self sooth.

I can feel his foot nudge the top of my head. I lift slightly with only an inch or two before the clip tugs at my collar.

"Kiss it. Thank Daddy for giving you what you need." Reduced to his dog bitch, I let myself cry because I wasnt supposed to crave the pain and humiliation he gives me so freely.

I kissed his bare foot. "Thank you Daddy." My tear salted kisses wet the top of his foot.

"My little cry baby. Get your ass in the bed." He says, unclipping my restraint.

Sleep came easy, I was spent. The next morning Eddie put hats back over the bolts. The floor bolt now, a constant reminder of my torment. I prepared him breakfast and he barely interacted with me as the usual.

While he was in the shower I went down to the garage and put the disk in the back of the trunk under the liner and carried on to serve him. I wasn't even phased to see him out the house early.

It wasn't until I saw a glimps of my reflection in the foggy mirror, getting out the shower, looking back to see the marks from my cropping on my ass and down my thighs.

He got me good. I looked closer in the room closet mirror to see a light bruise on my cheek. I wondered if I had any longer skirts and makeup to cover. I hoped it would heal by Monday morning.

I decided today that the only way to rid myself

of his abuse, wrath and neglect was to do the ultimate ghost on his ass. I would go along for the next six months.

My organized mind started clicking and I wrote notes of the times I'll ask him to save our marriage.

Counseling, asking him to take me to the game parties and nights on the town. I needed to know for sure if there was anything to fight for.

I never even pick up his phone. I'm going to add that to the chart. How would he respond if I ask to look at his phone that rarely leaves his hand. I'm at the point where I dont care what he does. To me or otherwise.

If he doesn't get it together, he won't even know that our time is over til I'm gone. I received insurance monies when my dad passed before we got married that I never told Eddie about. I could have a fresh start.

The rest of the weekend flew by as everything I did had a different resolve. The real slave wife died last night and in her place was a perfect imposter only to be resurrected by my own true healing.

It's Sunday night. I'm laying in bed next to Eddie. I had a dream about Mr. Douglass. It was so vivid. He was driving with beautiful scenery going by. He's asking me questions and interacting.

He's open and candid about who he is and who he's not. I envisioned him being masculine in his ways, yet thoughtful in his ideas and sense of humor. He seemed so at ease, and with swag, just like he is in the office. I rushed through the morning, low key hyped to know if Mr. Douglass got any dirt from the tracker. I know where some of Eddies friends live, but not all.

I tried on three dresses and skirts as the marks were even darker, but healing. I put on more makeup than I usually do. I dressed and made my way to work.

I hit the ground running once I got to the office. I made a plan to develop a new filing system with a digital backup and I was working on a project that could potentially make the work flow more efficient for the team that I want to pitch to Mr. Douglass.

I reached for a ream of printing paper off the shelf in the store room. I swore I saw Mr. Douglass in my peripheral view. I turned around, no one was there.

Close to lunchtime,

Mr. Douglass calls my desk phone.

"Mrs. Moreno can I please speak to you in my office?" He requested.

"Yes Sir, I'll be right there.

I step into his office and see a stern expression.

"Have a seat." He gestures towards the guest chairs at his desk. He is gorgeous, in his crisp dress shirt and slacks.

I sit down, nervous of what he has to say because this is the first time not seeing him jovial and light.

"I called you in here because I have your activity log if you want to know what the details are?" He tapped on his keyboard and pulled up a screen.

"I want to know." I said assuredly.

"Come here, let me show you what it tracked." He pointed to the screen, prompting me to come around to get a better look.

I walked around his desk to get a better view of the screen and casually noticed the fat bulge of his pants.

I had to bend to see the screen.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Is that a bruise?" He asked, noticing the bruise on my cheek that I tried to cover with makeup. I looked in his eyes as his eyes went straight to the back of my legs to the healing crop marks, then back at me.

"Have a seat Mrs. Moreno." He stood up, towering over me, giving me access to sit in his executive chair to view the report with deep concern in his eyes.

I'm speechless as I try to find my voice.

"We're going to go over the report, then you're going to tell me what happened."

"Yes Sir." Is all I could say demurely, taking a seat.

He bends towards me to point out details on the screen. He smells like attraction, substance and quiet power. I inhale the complicated notes of his scent.

"These are locations where the device was tracked stationary for longer than fifteen minutes. Do you recognize these areas?"

"The card room and the casino he likes to go to are here." I point to the map on the screen. I'm not familiar with this stop here in the Hillsdale area.

"Do you want to continue to monitor the device moving forward?" He rested on the side of the desk with me still seated in his chair.

"Yes." I said looking over to him with a firm determination in my eyes.

"I want to preface this conversation by saying two things. One, you are in no way obligated to discuss your private life with me, and two, I am concerned for your safety." He said earnestly.

"I'm not in danger. I want you to know that." I said taking a deep breath, trying to figure out what is ok to share. He is my boss after all. I could be setting myself up to create problems I don't want down the road.

I moved from his chair back to the guest chair as he took his seat. I didn't stop myself when I let the words tumble out my mouth.

"He's abusive and mean. He hurts me in ways that cut deeper than the bruises you can see, and I let him..." Letting my words linger in the air. I hung my head, ashamed and relieved to openly share my truth.

Mr. Douglass took in what I said with seriousness etched in his brow. "What do you want? Do you want to try to work it out with him? What about your kids?"

"Eddie and I don't have kids. I'm giving this relationship six months, even though I know he's incapable of changing." I've never been this open with anyone and couldn't stop myself from over sharing with my handsome boss. He let me vent, offering me tissues as I couldn't hold back my tears. He listened without judgements.

"Mr. Douglass?"

"Jocelyn, please call me David."

"David, I hope you don't think I'm unprofessional. I want to assure you that I will bring my best to my work."

"You most definitely will. Starting today there will be a few changes to the protocol. You have been open with me and I think I can share with you as well."