Double Life Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held my attention rapt on what he would say to me.

"I know he's your husband, but I'll be damned if he does any more damage to you than he's already done.

We will continue to track and I am personally stepping up the survey. Jocelyn, look at me."

His tone, concise and intense, giving him my full attention.

"If you decide that you want me to back off, I will. You hold your power to know the truth and to be true to your best self. Don't let anyone dim what's meant to glimmer."

"Thank you Sir." I said taking in the power of his words that I desperately needed to hear. "What did you mean by changes in protocol?"

He picked up his phone to dial a number. "Dr Michaels. I need a huge favor..." He scheduled me an emergency appointment with a doctor friend of his for this afternoon. Hanging up with the doctor, he turned his attention back to me.

"You're taking the afternoon off to go to the doctor. Two things I need you to check on while you're there. First, your bruises and second birth control if you're not already using something."

He said like he was giving me professional advice. Knowing that if Eddie got wind to any changes in me, the first thing he'd probably do is try to get me knocked up.

He wrote down the address to the doctor's office, handing it to me.

"I was hoping to finish the project report." I was cut short by the look David shot at me.

"Miss Moreno, your health and well being come first. You're going to start putting yourself first and I'm going to see to that. Do you understand me young lady?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you for everything."

He stood and walked me to the door, watching me walk to my desk to leave for the appointment. Not another word was spoken as our eyes expressed volumes for the bond we forged today.

To be continued...