Double or Nothing Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Terry's letter to Carol in the epilogue, you will have noticed a story there that isn't told. I had planned that as a part six, however as I wrote the final confrontation at Mackenzie's birthday, it felt fitting to finish the story. I may go back and write something later, but I want to get on with a few other stories first. So, if anyone wants to write the events mentioned in that final letter, drop me a private message with what you would like to attempt, and I'm happy to give permission as long as it ties in with this ending.

Next for me, I have a couple of one-shot stories I want to write, including my take on 'the car in the driveway that I'm excited to write. I have an idea for a story about a homeless guy and two different series, including one called "The Long Road Home". This one is based on the dream I had that got me writing. And another called "Swings and Roundabouts" is about a guy who's screwed over three times by different women.

And many of us are here reading LW stories more than anything else because we're caught up in the emotion or the angst that our characters find themselves in most of the time. LW stories are also harder to write because they are not just about sex. So, if you are reading this and want to have a go at writing, I would encourage you to try. You have nothing to lose, and I love reading stories as much as I like writing them.

Lastly, as I mentioned at the top, I huge thanks to Kite and my two other stands in editors who wished to remain anonymous for editing. This story would have been a lot harder to write without your input and assistance.

Again, thank you, everyone, for reading 'Double or Nothing', and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

See you next time

John Other.

1...345678