Double Seduction

Story Info
Sally inadvertently tempts Dad.
4.8k words
4.37
23.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
715 Followers

Author's note. This is a work of fiction. All participants are over eighteen years of age.

Double Seduction

Sally's heart hammered as the bathroom door closed behind her Dad. She had no idea what had come over her, but she had never been so excited, and once she had steeled herself it had been easier than she expected. It had started last night, when for the first time ever, in a moment of weakness or maybe curiosity, she had allowed a date to stroke her breasts and pussy - outside her clothes of course. No boy had even come close to going that far, and she wasn't prepared to let him be the first to go further. It wasn't that she was a prude, she just hadn't met anyone she liked enough.

She had awoken this morning thinking about it, but aside from a dull pressure between her legs through the layers of fabric, she couldn't decide if she had liked it or not. It hadn't been unpleasant, more to be tolerated than enjoyed. Certainly not exciting enough to want more. Swinging her legs out of bed she sat on the edge facing her dresser, then raised her nightdress to study her pussy in the mirror, feeling a little foolish as she looked for any sign that her date had pressed his fingers against it.

She was so preoccupied she almost didn't hear the light tap on her door, and she leapt to her feet, allowing her nightdress to fall into place just as her Dad poked his head into the room.

"Just checking if you're awake," he announced. "Coffee's made and breakfast in ten minutes."

She heaved a sigh of relief as he disappeared downstairs. 'That was close! A few seconds earlier and he might have seen my pussy in the mirror,' she told herself, shocked to feel a tingling in her clit at the prospect. The feeling persisted as she made her way downstairs and sat at the kitchen table. Her date had tried to convince her to stroke his erection when he was groping her, and now she found herself wondering if her Dad would get a hard on if he accidentally saw her pussy. Not that he ever would see it, although the thought of the look on his face made her smile. Come to think of it, it would be safer for her Dad to see her slit than the date she was with last night. At least there was no chance of her Dad trying to force himself on her.

The worst thing that could happen was that he would rebuke her for being careless, but what disturbed her more was that she was beginning to wonder would she really mind him seeing whatever she had? Or even more shocking, did the tingle in her clit at the near miss in her room mean that subconsciously she wanted to show him her pussy? Maybe that also explained why, at least until last night, she had steadfastly refused to let any of her dates touch her.

Her mind was in turmoil as she ate her breakfast. The tingling in her crotch had returned with a vengeance, and had become a constant, almost unbearable burning. At a loss what to do, she pushed her plate away and stood up.

"I'm going to hit the shower," she announced. "Don't forget we're going shopping for my birthday this afternoon, so don't be late." Sally kissed her Dad on the cheek and headed for the bathroom before he could reply. As she stripped off her nightdress and dropped it on the floor, her mind cleared and everything seemed to fall into place.

Matt grinned as he cleared the dishes from the table. How could he forget? She had been nagging him about it since her eighteenth birthday at the beginning of the week. "I won't. I only have one client to see today, so I should be home by eleven or so." He headed for his room to finish getting ready for work, then went downstairs and picked up his briefcase, and was heading for the door when he heard her scream.

"DADDDDDYYYYY! HELLLLPP!

Dropping his case, he bolted up the stairs and into the bathroom and stopped dead.

Sally was crouched on top of the handbasin, hugging her knees against her chest, with her pretty face twisted in horror. "A mouse! A big mouse!" she wailed. "It was in there!" She gestured towards the open cupboard beneath the basin.

He moved forward to investigate, and his mouth went dry. Although her knees concealed her naked young breasts, she seemed unaware that with her feet braced on either side of the washbasin, her parted ankles gave him a clear view of her beautiful teenage vagina.

"I can't see any mouse," he stammered after a quick glance inside the cupboard, before his eyes were drawn like a magnet back to her perfect young slit, with its tempting clitoris and her still intact hymen.

"It must have run out when you opened the door," she suggested.

"It must have," he muttered. "It's not here now." With a great effort of will he tore his gaze away from the enticing sight of his daughter's innocent virgin pussy, and turned towards the door. "I have to go or I'll be late."

She grinned as he left. That certainly answered one question. It hadn't been noticable when he was crouched staring at her pussy, but when he stood to leave he definitely had a very interesting rock breaking boner making a tent in his pants. It had been a huge risk, showing her cunt without thinking it through properly, because she had no idea what she would have done if he had tried to touch her. She had to admit though, it had been a huge buzz letting him look at it, and the look on his face would have been worth paying to see.

On reflection she was surprised he hadn't seen through her ruse. If he had thought with the head on his shoulders rather than the head of his cock, he would have realised that the last place he could expect to find a mouse would be in the sterile interior of a bathroom.

She returned to her room, where she lay thinking of what had happened. She knew that what she had done was wrong, but that only added to the excitement. The tingle which had started when her Dad surprised her in her room had been intensifying ever since, and now her hand crept down between her thighs.

Her creamy secretions lubricated her clit, reducing the friction, and with one hand squeezing her breasts and the other stroking her pussy, she was soon riding the gentle wave of her first climax. The nervous tension of the last hour ebbed away, and she sighed with satisfaction as her eyelids grew heavy. What seemed like no more than an instant later she glanced at the clock and sat up. Almost ten o'clock already! She shrugged. She hadn't meant to doze off, but her Dad wasn't due home for another hour, so she still had time for her forgotten shower.

Humming happily, she washed herself down before picking up her discarded nightdress and heading for her room to dress.

Matt's business meeting was a guilt ridden disaster. All he could think of was the scene in the bathroom, and eventually he invented a migraine and managed to arrange another meeting for a few days later. Things went from bad to worse when he arrived home an hour earlier than expected, and ran into Sally as she emerged from the bathroom totally naked.

They both froze with shock, and for several seconds they stood like statues as his eyes travelled from her tits to her pussy and back again.

Sally was first to recover, and with a gasped "Oops," she held her nightdress in front of her, and vanished into her room, where she leaned against the door, giggling with excitement. After her success at exposing her pussy, she had been puzzling over how she could find a way for him to catch an 'accidental' glimpse of her bare breasts, and now fate had stepped in and solved the problem for her.

Meanwhile Matt stared at the closed door in dismayed confusion. How could he possibly have failed to notice that she had such enchanting tits? He felt guilty about being pleased that he had now seen everything she had, but he was also confused. He told himself that if only Sally was not his daughter he would fuck her in a heartbeat, but if that was the case why did the fact that she was his daughter give him such a raging hard on? He was spared further agony when she emerged from her room dressed and ready to hit the stores.

"OK, let's go," she grinned, linking her arm through his. "First stop the food court. I'm starving."

"OK,"he agreed, "but remember we're going out for dinner tonight, so don't spoil your appetite."

"There's no danger of that," she laughed, thinking of a different 'appetite' altogether.

Nonetheless, when they arrived at the food court she ate sparingly, then she dragged him around the stores, where he was pleasantly surprised by her choice in clothing. With dinner clearly in mind, after picking up the almost mandatory 'uniform' of her generation - tight microshorts and tee shirts, she chose a tailored black skirt with a pale yellow blouse and matching shoes. As an afterthought she added a new nightdress to the list, then they killed a couple of hours wandering around the stores before heading home to change.

They drove to a small Chinese restaurant off the main strip, where they were greeted at the door by the smiling owner, and shown to a corner table for two. She looked uncertainly at the ice bucket holding a bottle of champagne, but her dad merely nodded.

"You're old enough now," he smiled, filling two glasses and sliding one across to her.

The first course, which was to be one of many, was served as she took a tentative sip of her drink, then gulped down a small mouthful. "It tickles my nose." she giggled

"That's why they call it "bubbly," he replied indulgently. "Just take it easy. That stuff can bite if you're not used to it."

"It's OK, Dad," she assured him. "I won't get drunk and spoil the party."

On the pretext of unfolding her napkin she contrived to knock a fork from the table, and as he bent to retrieve it she tipped her drink into the ice bucket. When he straightened she took the empty glass from her lips and held it out for more.

Course followed course, with several minutes delay in between servings, which didn't bother Matt too much, because it gave him plenty of time to surreptitiously study the swell of his daughter's firm breasts under the slightly too small blouse. It pleased him to see she had apparently heeded his warning, because she sipped sparingly at her drink between courses, finally draining her glass during dessert. He studied her carefully for any indication that she was adversely affected by two glasses of champagne, and finding none, he gestured toward the bottle.

"One for the road?"

She hesitated then nodded. "Why not?" He refilled her glass, then frowned when she swallowed half of it in a single gulp, but his frown became a nod of approval as she set the glass down and pushed it away. "That's enough for me. Shall we go?"

It was shortly past ten pm when they arrived home, and after changing into her new nightdress - loose and sleeveless but acceptably modest - she joined him on the couch to watch TV. She kept up a constant stream of excited chatter, which eventually tapered off and she fell silent.

After a few minutes he nudged her. "Don't you think it's time you were in bed?"

There was no response, so he nudged her again, a little more firmly, still with no response. He glanced down at the steady rise and fall of her breasts and caught his breath. The loose neckline of her nightdress had fallen forward, revealing very little, but enough to make him think. He nudged her again without result, so he carefully hooked a finger into her neckline and pulled it open enough for him to make out her exquisite breasts and tiny baby pink nipples. After another 'successful' shake, he succumbed to temptation and slipped his hand inside her nightdress. For several heartstopping minutes he gently fondled the firm young mounds, before lifting her and carrying her to her room, where he laid her on her bed and pulled up the covers.

Turning towards the door, he took two steps and turned to look at her, telling himself that if he was careful, he might be able to have one last lingering look at her pussy before the opportunity was lost forever. Carefully lifting the covers away, he raised the hem of her nightdress and stared spellbound at her sparsely thatched mound, at her captivating young slit, and the enticing little bud that seemed to beckon to his fingers. With every cell in his body screaming stop, he parted her legs, half hoping she would awaken, but with his stiff cock begging her not to, he reached out and stroked her clit.

When she remained motionless, he parted her pouting pussy lips and ran a finger along her unexpectedly moist inner folds, spreading the wetness and lubricating her clit. He was unsurprised when she started to cum - after all, if boys could have wet dreams, then why not girls? Nevertheless he stopped immediately, afraid that if her climax woke her she would hate him for ever. Replacing the bedcovers, he hurried to his room and jerked savagely at his throbbing cock, desperate to cum before his balls burst.

After he left, Sally stared into the darkness, both elated and confused. Up until the time they arrived home from the restaurant, her whole day had gone better than she could have dreamed. From the moment she had shown her pussy in the bathroom it had been one exciting adventure. First that, then the unexpected boob flash, and his fequent glances at her breasts during dinner. She had feigned sleep in the hope that he would try to uncover her breasts for a close up look, but that was all. All she had wanted was for him to look at her and adore her with his eyes. She had not wanted him to touch her.

So why didn't she stop him when he started feeling her tits, and just now her pussy? She tried to convince herself it was because she didn't want to embarrass her dad by letting him know she was awake and aware of what he was doing. But the truth was much simpler - she had liked it. She had loved every stroke of his palms across her nipples, every squeeze of her breasts, every touch of his fingertips on her clit. Everything he had done, and she hoped he would do again. It was a pity he stopped before he could finish her off, when half a dozen more strokes would have done the trick. 'Still, that's easily fixed,' she giggled, reaching down and using her fingers to finish what his had started, before drifting off to sleep.

The sun shining through a gap in her curtains woke her next morning. Her pussy was still tingling pleasantly from her 'workout,' as she lay thinking of her outstanding success the previous day, and trying to work out what her next move should be. Her door was slightly ajar, but whether her Dad had failed to close it when he left last night, or had looked in on her again later she had no way of knowing. Not that it mattered.

She heard his footsteps as he passed on the way to the bathhroom, and when the toilet flushed she had an idea. Picking up her phone, she held it to her ear without dialling, and as his footsteps came closer she raised her voice just enough for it to carry.

"Yeah, it was a great night. Dad took me to this posh restaurant for my birthday. Yeah, it was sooo good. You would have loved it. The food was awesome. When we got home I tried to watch TV with him, but I had too much champagne and I was falling asleep so I went to bed, and I had this weird dream that he was feeling my pussy. No, I'm not kidding, it was awesome. I wish he'd do it for real." She giggled. "Yeah I know, I am aren't I? Look, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later."

She put her phone down and grinned. That should give him something to think about. Now he knew she had no objection to being groped. Whether or not he had the nerve to try when she was awake was another matter, but if he did who knew where it might go from there? She wasn't sure she would want him to put his dick in her, but a bit of mutual play could be fun. And now that he had felt her tits, she wouldn't mind finding out what it was like to have him suck them.

She could hear him clattering about in the kitchen making breakfast, so she rolled out of bed and went to join him. "Morning Daddy," she cooed, pulling his head down so she could kiss his cheek, making sure her nightdress gaped enough for him to see her breasts if he cared to look - which he did. "I had such a wonderful night last night. Thank you."

He mumbled something which she couldn't quite catch, before he turned away to hide the sudden erection which was trying hard to split his pyjama pants. Had she meant what she had said to whoever was on the other end of the phone, or was it just bravado? Did she really want him to feel her pussy or was she trying to impress someone? If he knew one way or the other he would be more at ease. Fucking his own daughter was out of the question of course, but if she was serious there was no reason he couldn't enjoy her tits and cunt in other ways. He cursed the uncertainty as he scooped the bacon and eggs onto plates and poured coffee.

Sally studied him wistfully as she sat at the table. If only he had turned the other way she might have caught a glimpse of his cock through the opening in his pants. When he picked up the loaded plates she leaned forward, pulling open her neckline to give him a perfect view as he served her. "Thank you again for last night," she murmured, slipping an arm around his waist and giving him an excuse to keep staring at her tits as he set the plate in front of her. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." Although she appeared to be looking at her breakfast, out of the corner of her eye she watched his cock stiffen at the memory of what he had done, and she couldn't resist another dig. "That looks yummy."

Disengaging her arm from around his waist, he walked awkwardly around the table, still trying to conceal his hard on, and sat down facing her to eat.

He was relieved when she looked up from her meal and asked, "Will it be OK if I go over to Anna's today?"

Thankful to have something to take his mind off her tits and pussy, at least for a while, he shrugged. "So long as you don't make a nuisance of yourself."

She arched her brows. "Who? Me? Would I do that?" she smirked. Moving around the table she leaned forward, giving him another look at her breasts on the pretext of kissing his cheek. "OK, I'll shower and dress and get out of your hair."

Fifteen minutes later she came downstairs wearing her tight new shorts and tee shirt. "How do I look?" She did a pirouette and turned to face him, hands on hips.

He looked hopefully but in vain for any trace of a cameltoe, but was gratified to see a shadowy suggestion of her hard little nipples. He nodded grudgingly. He didn't like the thought of anyone but him admiring them, but most girls of her generation enjoyed having their growing breasts stared at. "You'll do I suppose. Just don't get up to any mischief."

After she left he mooned around listlessly, trying to shake the thoughts going through his mind. Finally he sighed. It was no good. He had to get out of the house for a while. Away from everything that made him think of Sally. Away from the bathroom where he had seen her pussy. Away from the couch where he had stroked her breasts. Away from... he definitely didn't want to think of that!

He went out to his car and just drove, not knowing or caring where. When the warning light flashed in the dashboard he looked at the fuel gauge. That couldn't be right! He checked his watch and gasped in disbelief. He had been gone for over two and a half hours! He pulled into the next service station and filled his tank before heading home. It was after five pm when he pulled into the driveway, and hurried into the house to check if Sally was home. When there was no sign he grew apprehensive. Maybe he was being over protective, but it was an unwritten rule that when she was out for more than a couple of hours she called to let him know she was safe. He was about to call her when his phone rang. He glanced at the display screen and frowned uneasily at the unfamiliar number. Who would be calling him on a Sunday afternoon unless it was bad news?

rufriter
rufriter
715 Followers
12