All Comments on 'Double Seduction'

by rufriter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Viper7792Viper7792over 2 years ago

I liked the buldup, but the main event was too short and seemed hasty. More description- more horny comments ;)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree. The sex could have been more detailed. My wife told me that when she begged her dad to touch her, he felt her legs lightly and moved up to her thighs and gently rubbed her pussy and sucked her big pink nipples and it made her so wet the juice ran down her legs. He loved sucking her D-sized breasts. She said she felt his balls and it was like feeling the balls of a bull they were so big. He sucked her nipples so good that he gave her an orgasm before he ever got his cock in her. She said looking at her dad's big purple cockhead and feeling it was one of the most intense and exciting things she ever did. She said his cockhead nuzzled against her dripping wet pussy lips and the excitement was so intense for him that he shot off before he ever got it inside her the first time. She said his cock lurched and began shooting and his cum went everywhere. It puddled in her pubic hair and on her belly. and breasts. She was 23. He was the first man for her. When he finally got it inside her she said that he stretched and filled her so good that he he gave her one orgasm after another.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Anonymous ---- You claimed that "She (Your 'wife') said she felt his balls (Her dad's) and it was like feeling the balls of a bull they were so big."

He may have been her first man, but any woman willing to go into so much intimate and explicit detail talking to her husband has probably been fucked not only by the aforementioned bull, but by every dog and horse within a ten mile radius before she got married.

More likely though, I'd say you are a lonely loser who jerked you cock for three hours while you invented this load of crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous