Double Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" he answered nervously.

"Hi Dad, Is it OK if Anna and me go to the movies?"

"Where are you calling from? What's wrong with your phone?"

"We're at the mall. I'm on Anna's phone," she explained. "I forgot to charge mine. Will it be OK? I won't be late."

Matt heaved a sigh of relief as he consented. Now that he felt at ease, he remembered he hadn't eaten since breakfast, and he took a couple of frozen meals from the freezer and nuked them in the microwave. Hunger satisfied and feeling somewhat overfull, he settled down to watch TV.

Shortly after eight fifteen, Sally arrived home and flopped onto the couch beside her father. "That was such a good movie," she enthused, bouncing in her seat, deliberately making her breasts jiggle to attract his attention. From the corner of her eye she could see him staring, hoping for more, but she hugged her knees against her chest. 'A little at a time,' she told herself. Build up to it a little at a time.'

She sat like that for almost thirty minutes, occasionally moving her knee to give him a glimpse of a hard nipple outlined against her shirt, then with an exaggerated yawn she rose abruptly. "I'd better get changed before I fall asleep," she muttered. The glimmer of hope and anticipation in his eyes made her smile as she made her way to her room. A little more temptation and she would find out how far he would be prepared to go. How far they would both be prepared to go. She hadn't been sure if she wanted him to put his dick inside her, but now neither was she sure she didn't want him to.

He looked her over appreciatively when she returned wearing her nightdress and snuggled against him. She noticed that whenever she adjusted her position, he angled his head in an attempt to look down her neckline, so she amused herself by making a game of it. When the novelty wore off she pretended to notice for the first time where he was looking.

"You can look at them if you want to," she invited. "You've been trying since I came home, and you saw them yesterday, so what difference does it make?"

He hesitated no more than an instant before hooking a finger in her nightdress and pulling it open to peer at her cleavage. With an impatient snort she sat up straight. "For Heaven's sake Dad," she pouted, pushing her nightdress down to her waist, "If you're going to look at them, have a good look."

The shock was reflected in his eyes as he stared at her bare chest, but there was something more than shock. There was hunger.

She took his unresisting hands and pressed them to her breasts. "Touch them," she urged. His protest sounded weak even to his own ears. "I can't do this," he said, lowering his hands. "It's not right. I'm your father."

"That didn't seem to bother you last night when you felt them," she retorted. "And it didn't stop you from feeling my pussy." Her tone softened when she saw the stricken look on his face. "It's OK Dad, honestly. I liked it. I liked it a lot. If I hadn't I would have stopped you." She linked her hands behind his head. "Suck my nipples. You know you want to, and I want you to."

"Are you sure?" Since she knew and liked what he had done last night he saw no point in pretending he didn't want to, and he fastened his lips on her nipple before she could change her mind and say no.

She held his head, sighing with pleasure as he sucked and fondled her heaving breasts, and it was several minutes before she broke the silence. "That's so nice," she murmured. "I want you to feel my pussy again."

"Really?" he asked hopefully.

Sally replied by placing his hand between her thighs before unfastening his pants. He stroked eagerly, watching spellbound as she took out his hard cock. "My turn," she murmured, watching her fist glide up and down his shaft. Unbidden, she recalled a snatch of a whispered conversation she once overheard, between a fellow student and a handsome male lecturer. "I know what you would like," she giggled mischievously. Before he could react, she lowered her head and took her dad's cock into her mouth.

He gasped with shock and dismay. He had never intended things to go this far, but her mouth felt too good to stop. Then it occurred to him that this could be the solution to his greatest fear. The fear that had been eating away at him since the moment he had first touched her innocent pussy. If he came in her mouth he would be physically incapable, no matter how much he was tempted, of crossing the dreaded final line. At least temporarily, until he could think of a way to avoid it altogether.

Sally sucked awkwardly but earnestly on the hard cock filling her mouth. She didn't want her dad to cum in her mouth, at least she didn't think so. Not yet anyway. She wanted to bring him so close that he would be unable to deny her whatever she wanted. And she suddenly knew what she wanted. When he started to thust into her mouth she stopped and lay back, the hem of her nightdress raised to her waist. "Put it in here." He stared at her moist pouting pussy and shook his head despairingly, but there desperation in her voice as she spoke again. "Come on! Fuck me!"

He had never known her to use bad language, and the shocked excitement of hearing her drop the F-bomb destroyed his former resolve. With a groan of defeat, he moved between her splayed thighs and buried his throbbing cock in the forbidden depths of his willing daughter's wet teenage twat.

'He really did it!' she thought jubilantly, biting her lip against the brief pain as he took her virginity. 'He stuck his cock in my pussy!' Then she could think only of his hard plunging love muscle as he fucked her, each urgent thrust bringing her closer and closer to orgasm, until she tumbled over the threshold of ecstasy as his hot cum flooded her tight young cunt.

"That was so good," she sighed happily. "It will be easier next time," she added, confident that from now on she would need only keep showing her cunt, and his hard Daddy cock would be hers whenever she wanted it.

12