All Comments on 'Double Seduction'

by rebel_code

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Hot 🔥

The build-up was long but we'll worth it. Like foreplay, it just made it hotter for the main course. I thought the idea of dancing was fantastic as it leads to sex often for my wife and I. Nice story for just your second writing.

RTR10RTR10almost 6 years ago

Excellent buildup, both couples were likable characters, realistic when Julie was feeling a little jealous. Julie & Bill were completely seduced by this couple, bit by bit. I wouldn't cop-out & write a been there done that, one on one affair between two of them. Seems like every swinging story goes that way.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 6 years ago
Loved this Story!

One of the best written stories I have read in ages!

You made your characters not only real but I could feel I was in the bedroom with them.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
R U sure you are not Larry & Judy? God, I miss you both!

So close to our experience, damn! Please, another chapter? Waiting- K & P, Pa.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 year ago

go with the flow i say,,,life is too short for monogamy! well written and well paced,, the build up was just right and made the sex so much better. say, you are a professional right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrebel_code@rebel_code
Someone recently asked me why I would write that icky erotica stuff. Isn't that like porn? My answer was that erotica is the literature that celebrates our sexuality, but there can be more to it than that. A good erotic story should arouse the reader, but the best ones will al...