All Comments on 'Double Shot'

by ZeroGravitas

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More?

Please say that there will be more to this story, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW!!!

The best romance story I have read on this site. Very nice...

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 13 years ago
Fantastic,

Hope you will post more of this story, would be nice to see that Julia was happy for Erica to have a relationship with Vaughn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more chapters?

Enjoyed the story. Like the others, I would like to see additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awsome

A great story please finish it

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
NEAR PERFECTION

I HOPE THAT THERE IS MORE OF THESE TWO, OR SOMETHING OF ITS EQUAL IN THE FUTURE

lust_4_ulust_4_uover 13 years ago
very well told story

As a single mom of a teenager who lost her husband to cancer, this story hit home on so many levels. It is very realistic in the manner it is told and the emotions that she went through. I hope that the story continues, but if not, your readers will come away with a feeling of love and hope for these two. Thank you for sharing!

jack_strawjack_strawover 13 years ago
Leave it alone

I disagree with those who want a sequel. This story is perfect just like it is. You leave us with a satisfying ending, but also a hint of mystery. Do they work things out? Does the daughter approve? How will he friends react? These are questions that the reader should answer with their own imagination. BTW, great first effort. Could use just a little tighter editing to catch some grammatical mistakes and typos, but all in all, a very good story. Earns an easy 5.

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenover 13 years ago
well done

lovely, romantic story. i like that that characters are realistic and act like mature adults would. the dialogue had the right amount of sophistication to satisfy my intellect and the sex scenes had the right amount of rauchiness to satisfy the rest of me. i look forward to reading more of your stories.

ThelvynerThelvynerabout 7 years ago
Leaving your audience wanting more

Only works if you ever deliver, otherwise stories that just dribble off and leave things unresolved are annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Amen to what Thelvyner said. Too many loose ends in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It could have been a great story, but the ending was too weak, vague. I know I say that about a lot of stories here, but I’m pretty insistent that a great story MUST have a great ending. And it seems like a good number of writers get to a certain point in the story and either lose interest or else just don’t know where to go with it. So they slap a paragraph together, and wham bam, that’s all folks. Kinda makes me sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous