Double-sided-strap (Femdom)

Story Info
Femdom Smut!
2k words
4.57
11.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MALE'S P.O.V~

Comics are so much fun to read, yet so triggering, and to add to that trigger, I'm into femdom stuff. After all, BDSM comics are better than ordinary ones, they display a new world of pleasure and visuals.

When f/n discovered me reading BDSM and the fact, of my liking towards pegging and stuff, she wasn't disgusted. Although I was scared, that she'll end everything between us, on the contrary, she came out as one of us. But that's another story to tell!

Since that day, we've experienced different kinds of kinks of ours, and she's bought me so many toys. And that's how I ended up ordering this.

It popped up when I was reading an article on the wiki, and my, oh my, I'm so excited to try this. I have many dildos but not this one, a double-sided strap. It's gonna be fun and finally, she'll be able to enjoy my penetration as well.

She is a good Dom, like how does she move her hips, aggghhhhh, I'm getting hard already, just by thinking about it. I have been waiting for her the whole day. It's about time she arrives.

My heart beats as I scroll through my phone, waiting for her, and then I heard a doorbell. Is she here? I almost ran to the door, trying hard to hide my excitement and open the door.

FEMALES' P.O.V~

I just waited for a few seconds before he opened the door, with a sweet smile on his face. He looks excited. I entered as he offered me a glass of water.

I nod and sit near the kitchen counter, watching his chirpy yet shy self getting me a glass of water. "You seem happy. Did something happen?"

"Hmmm- " He nods, handing me a glass of water, making me smile at his reaction.

"I'm so tired, I'll take a shower first," I announced before leaving the hall, without having a last glance at him. The day has been very hectic for me. I worked so hard and just need to relax today. I was about to close my eyes in the bathtub when he called my name.

"F/N, do you want me to scrub your back?" It's an offer I can't deny, which leads him, to sit on the side of the bathtub, directing his hands to rub my back gently, as I calm down.

After 20 minutes of him spoiling me, we got out of the bathroom, and he said, "I'll get us something to eat."

"Okay!"

"Have you not eaten yet?" I ask as he denies nodding his head, fixing dinner on the counter "you should not wait for me if I'm this late, next time eat before me if I don't arrive by 9 pm" and he nods again.

"Are you okay?" and again." M/N, what's wrong?" and again. "Is something wrong, baby?" I am noticing him hiding his blushing face like it's burning as he's warming up the food.

"Nothing, I'm, I'm good." He left me crunching my eyebrows and rising from the chair I just sat on, a minute before.

Moving closer to his shy figure, I gently gripped his hand, stopping his movement. Standing near the stove, him, still trying to hide his flushed-out face, I gently spoke, trying to make him look my way, "what is that you're hiding, tell me?"

"I- I thought-" his words falling apart as he tries his hard to speak. "You thought?" Me being me, interrupting his cute talk.

"Let me speak okay!" trying my best not to laugh, "okay, speak!" The way he was trying to speak and not stutter, almost got me. My eyes are stuck on his adorable face, glancing at his lips as he speaks ahead.

"I bought something, it- it's a, Ummm, a strap." "A strap?" raising his eyebrows, he looked at me like, don't talk, when I am. "Okay, you talk, I listen!"

"I-I bought a strap, it's double-sided, ---like we both can, umm I want to try it!"

"So that's why you're making this face?"

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is," leading him to our bedroom and to sit on the bed, I took a seat beside him.

"That I'm proud, you're telling me what you like, which is also kinda--- naughty!" Taking his hands, not asking for his eyes now, I gently kissed his hands as he flinches.

Moving ahead, planting kisses on his arm, I whisper, "why don't you bring the toy, which you want to try?"

He quivered and ran like a puppy to get the toy. God knows where he hid that thing. After waiting for a minute, he came, hiding it behind him. His white sweatshirt and shorts were now attracting me more than usual.

Bright lights, reflected his features more, as he stepped toward me. His shy eyes stuck to the ground and hair fell on his face.

He pulls his courage out, showing me the strap, which goes both ways. Surprised by his wish and choice of pleasure, I took the toy away from his hands, pushing him onto the bed.

Male's P.O.V~

Her sudden push shocked my body, as I fell to the mattress and she pinned me down with both of her hands. Pulling my shirt from my shoulder, receiving enough access to my neck.

The kiss on my neck was the first one I received after she arrived. Sliding her hands inside my shirt, she slightly rubbed my nipples, running her hands on my skin. Taking it further, she takes my shirt off, now sitting on my abdomen.

Her lips made their way to mine, her tongue fighting for domination and giving me access to her thighs.

Her robe almost fell open, still intact by a slight knot as my hands struggled to touch her body.

Her lips moved further on my skin, moving down on my chest, not leaving an inch of mine to leave out.

Pecking, kissing, and biting, as she moves down, soon she reaches my thighs, rubbing my clothed member with her wet lips, as her hands teased, touching everywhere but my crotch.

I felt myself growing harder with every second, but then she comes up to me and whispered, pulling my head up. And a command is announced, "bend over here, baby!"

She is sitting, her head on the headboard, not moving even a bit when I got into position. Seeing myself in the mirror, ready to be pegged.

I held the sheets tighter when I feel her hands squeezing my buttocks, her lips entraining on my back, and biting my neck from behind. Pulling my pants off with her lips and kissing my ass in between, I was watching her through the mirror.

A Series of moans escape my mouth when I felt her fingers getting close to my entrance, rubbing it softly.

My head rests on her shoulder, knees digging on the mattress, her hand gripping my throat gently as the other one did the wonders. I'd feel a slight pain every time she'd bite me, pushing her lubed-up finger in me.

My body shivers as she makes a sudden thrust into me, enlarging my entrance for more, and she asks smirking, "you like that?" I moaned out, saying "yes I do."

Suddenly I feel another finger of hers entering me, now with increased speed, almost reaching my prostate.

As soon as I started moaning louder than before, she pushed me down on my stomach, taking the collar out of the drawer. Sitting on my buttocks, she commanded me to lift my head and collared me right away, giving me a gentle kiss on my ear.

The kiss leads her ahead on my back and she buckled the strap for the play. A wince of a moan escaped her mouth as she inserted the dildo inside her, arranging the strap and lubing it well.

"You're so ready for this, do you feel how much your ass is dripping your juices out?" she whispers, nibbling near my neck, adding, "are you ready, puppy?" And I nod yes.

She parted my cheeks apart with her hands, rubbing my hole, lubing it more before pushing the tip of the dildo in me. The cold toy slowly rimmed into me, pushing the lube into my deep parts, her soft thrusts becoming faster with every thrust.

I could feel it penetrating my insides rubbing together to create friction which made me leak.

Females' P.O.V~

His cries and whimpers are echoing in the room as he buries his head into the pillow, mellowing the sounds, which made me thrust harder.

"How are you going to hide your moans now?" I thrust hard, twisting his nipples as he moans out loud, twisting his feats and gripping the sheets, trying hard to control his body.

His expressions increased the pleasure I was feeling. The harder I pushed, the more I triggered myself. Pleasure coursed through my body, enhanced by his pleas.

Slowing down the thrusts, I pulled it out, flipping his sensitive body to face me. Spreading his legs wide open for me, as I lean down to tease him with my tongue. He's trying so hard to lower his voice, covering his face with his arm, still failing to hide them.

Male's p.o.v~

I felt her tongue running near my entrance, "don't do that!" I moan out as she ignores me and licks more, pushing her fingers more deeply into me. "Look how wet you are, what is this, a pussy?"

Her dirty words made me grow even harder, "are you already leaking precum, baby, do you want me to put a rod in your dick?" I muffled as she says that, "Don't worry, I won't, that's for another

day!"

She flicked her tongue, playing with how wet my ass was, dripping lube. My hips tried to escape, yet wanted more of it when she pulls me with force and started licking my dick. Spitting on it for more lubrication, as she teased my tip.

My growing hardness twitches as she intensifies the drill of her fingers and the movement of her mouth. Taking me deep into her, when she realized I was close.

"Aww baby, are you close? That was quick!" She left my entrance and sat on my chest, telling me to open my mouth, just to spit on my tongue as she quickly pushed the dildo into my mouth.

Making me take it deep into my throat, "do you feel it, baby? It's right here!" Her hand touches my throat, showing me how deep it was going. "You're always so hungry for a cock, what are you baby, are you sure you're a man?"

"How can you like dicks so much?" Her hips rimmed into my mouth, making me gag on it as my mouth leaked all the juices.

She stopped to give me a second to breathe, and I used it well to beg and plead, "please, fuck me!"

"What, say it right, puppy!"

"Please fuck me with your dick!"

"What do you want?"

"Yo-your dick, please!" Without any word, she spreads my legs, teased my hole with her dick, and pushed it deep. Thrusting it, holding my waist, as I hold my legs up for her, receiving all the pleasure.

"How dirty have you become huh, ordering a strap like this?" I beg more, I moan more, and whimper more as she leaned down to suck on my nipples, rimming me hard. It must feel good as well, her moans are a clear indication.

Fastening the process, she thrust like there was no tomorrow, jerking my dick with her hands, spanking me in between, "are you gonna cum like a girl, sweetie?" I nodded as she fucked me hard.

"Is that what you're little ass wanted?" she added, biting my nipple, "to fuck it hard?"

"Ye-yes!"

"Then take it, puppy!" With her last thrust, we both orgasmed, falling on the bed as she slowly removed the strap off of her, giggling. "That was a nice gift!"

_______________________

-----Love Author!😘