Bad Behaviour! (Femdom Smut)

Story Info
He will regret his bad behaviour!
2.9k words
4.52
6.4k
8

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Female's P.O.V~

We work in the same company and he's my senior. So, before we conclude anything, he has to correct and supervise it.

That is the main cause of my frustration. He's been intentionally yelling at me and poking me in front of our colleagues.

He's pissed me off, from rude remarks to premeditated poking. I'm done with him! His behavior is getting worse, and I can't say anything, because he's my senior. And second, no one knows anything about our relationship.

So, I decided to pull him in for a quick chat. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" My anger is not subtle at all. I do not like someone disrespecting me, especially when it's my boyfriend.

As I stand against him, pinning his hands to the wall. He giggles. Glaring right into my eyes. He's not ashamed at all. He stands relaxed as if nothing has happened. And I'm aware that he very well knows why he's here.

"I know there was no mistake in that document. So why?" I want to know why is he behaving like this all of sudden. Did I do something to him that he's doing this? Or is it just to piss me off?

"Cuz it's fun. Teasing you is fun!" So this was calculated to offend me. He giggles, not even trying to hustle. After all, he's doing this pisses me off.

"We're in our office, not in our house. You have to stop, otherwise, there will be consequences." He giggles more, steadying himself down before talking. "I know. Silly! But what will be the consequence?"

"We're in the office. You can't do anything." He is right. I can do nothing.

"Are you angry?" He speaks further, tuning his tone into an insult. "You look angry. But what can you do?" Abruptly he pulls himself off of my hands, fixes his white shirt, and ridicules me again before leaving.

"By the way, I will keep on pissing you off. I will have so much fun with you today." With his intentions being outspoken, he walks off with sass in his strides. "What the fuck!" He's calling for the devil.

Male's P.O.V

I did precisely as I warned her. Irritated her and mocked her all day long. I could see the steaming anger in her eyes. She was holding it in. She had to. She had no other option.

I worked her up throughout the day and gave her some extra work to finish. Adding more hours for her to work. She's probably still working on the documents while all the other colleges have left, including me.

She's going to kill me today. But that's not what I want. I want something else. I know I've angered her, and to sustain her anger, I'm cooking.

Cooking her food always helps. I just wish it works this time as well. I do not want her to be way more than angry.

I'm humming the tune of my favorite song as I stir the curry one last time before covering it up with the lid. Then swiftly I hear the doorbell. "Fuck!"

My breaths quickly sharpen as my knees are commencing to go weak. My palms sweat and I feel my shirt congesting me. The collar was never this narrow before. And I can practically hear my heartbeat.

Inhaling strongly, I gather the courage to walk to the door, deliberately unbolting it.

As I expected, she's not happy at all. Her rage is visible on her face. She's fisting her hands and clenching her jaw. She's more than angry. She's probably come here with the best murder plan.

Unusually and creepily, she smiles, walking in with stiff steps. It's bad, it's really bad. I guess I went over the board this time. But this is so fun. I might be crazy to think like that.

I hear her sniffing as I close the door. Reverting to look at her, I regard her putting her bag on the couch. "It smells nice. What are you cooking?" Her eyes beam at me with affection. Opposite of what I predicted.

But I know what's she thinking. It's fucked when she acts the opposite of her nature. She's probably thinking of ways to torture me.

I smile wide, with poise she'll hate, answering her as I stand against the kitchen counter. "I'm cooking chicken curry. I wanted to treat you for working so hard today."

She scoffs hysterically, slowly walking towards me with her smiling face. It's not a smile I know.

Female's P.O.V~

"Did you think cooking me food can save you today?" I hate his certainty. I hate that he's standing with so much confidence when he's wrecked my mind.

As I walk to him, he grins and remains calm. I stop inches away from him, glaring at his unbothered face.

He did it keenly. I had to work an extra two hours because of him. Not only that, I had to go through his unrequired ridicule throughout the whole fucking day. "What do you mean?" His tone remains aloof.

I watch him clutch the counter as he faces me. He's seemingly waiting for me to rip off his clothes. "Nothing." I disregard his question with a smile. "Since you've been very good today, I got you a gift?"

"W-what?" There's the look I wanted to see on his face. His bright smile is altered, and his emotions are stiff and pale. He's utterly shocked. "A gift." Cupping his face, I graze my lips gently on his lips.

He's too shocked to move or say anything. "What happened? Do you not want it? You said you like gifts." I can see how rattled he is. He doubtless doesn't know how to reply.

"No! No. I do like gifts. Show me what you got." He tries to sound amazed, but I know he isn't. Ignoring that and grinning merrily, I lead him to the couch.

I watch his eyes follow my hands, eager to see what's coming. Pulling out his surprise, I watch his eyes stunned. "Do you like it?" His stiff body swiftly seems delighted. He smiles pleasantly, looking at me with so much passion.

"Go then. Get the lube." He runs off like a five-year-old. He doesn't have any idea what I will do to him.

Patting my thighs, I call him to bend over them. And he obeys, slowly showcasing his ass up. "Are you excited?" I squeeze his cheeks apart, rubbing his clothed ass as he nods.

"Good. You should be." I'll have so much fun today.

Male's P.O.V~

She smacks and plays with my ass, caressing my entrance, hidden behind my pants. The pleasure is sweet and gentle. Every mild spank turns me even more, delighting my bulge and making the pants tighter around my ass.

When I thought of pleasure, I had her angry face in my mind. Tormenting and getting her revenge on me, but she's so loving right now. Maybe she's not angry and caught the hint that I wanted this.

Maybe I got what I wanted without making her furious. Maybe my plan worked but in the better way possible. She might've considered my side more than hers.

"You have such a perfect ass. Big and squishy. You know I love your bubbly butt, right?" I nod in reply as her teasing statement riles me more.

Eventually, I feel her hands wrap around my waist and unbuckle the belt. She tenderly runs her hand over my clothed bulge and squeezes it, enhancing the pleasure. My body is melting from her delicate hands.

This was easy than I thought it would be. The whole situation worked out in my favor. Now I will use this exact trick of offending her whenever I want her to fuck me.

"Gorgeous." As soon as she pulls my pant off to my thighs, I feel her lips on my ass cheeks, grazing my skin. Her plump lips are so soft on my skin.

Her teeth miss no chance of getting a bite and make me whimper along with her slippery tongue, grazing.

Her lips get replaced by her hand, drawing her hand from my hole to my bulge, rubbing and squeezing my balls while she holds me on her thighs with her free hand. Everything feels so wonderful. I can't wrap my head around it.

Suddenly I receive a strong spank.

My whole body jitters from shock. I didn't foresee that at all. Spank after spank, my ass stings, but they never stop. I feel her aggression hitting against my ass each time she lands a spank.

My moans grow into whines, making them sound like a porn-star. I'm left too stunned to speak.

What is happening? I hear her giggle as she stops and extracts the bottle of lube right on top of my asshole.

"You didn't think that I forgot your bad behavior today, did you?" The coldness of the lube spreads through her fingers, on my hole, and my ass cheeks.

Fuck! She tricked me! I have no clue what she has prepared for me, but I will not leave my attitude. Not right now.

"You need to be punished!" I feel my surprise, inserting into my ass as I try to remain tranquil. It's a blue dildo. A little different from others we have.

I'm hustling to show that I'm not affected by her aggression. When I don't know what will happen.

"I will give you the taste of your own medicine. Isn't that what you wanted?" She has tricked me but I will not let her know or enjoy that.

Female's P.O.V~

I immediately tie his hands back with my tie, stuffing his ass with that incredible vibrator, and buckling his pants back again. It will be such a messy torment for him.

I get up to drag the chair right in front of him, leaving his clothed body vulnerable.

He quickly sits up on the couch, a vibrator inside him as I sit on the chair. "You said you'll punish me. Is that what you call punishment?" He still answers with poise. Showcasing that he's not at all affected. But we'll see if he can keep that attitude going on.

"C'mon punish me! If you can." He's acting like such a brat, provoking my anger. The confidence in his eyes is irritating. But also makes me laugh.

Ignoring his taunting words, I smile. "Aren't you one big whore for a punishment?" I admire the calmness on his face one last time before turning on the vibrator.

He looks surprised. "What? Did you not know this was a vibrator?" I laugh. He replies with silence, and his big eyes poke out. "Oh, you didn't!"

Laughing with joy, I sit back, relaxed, raising the speed of the vibrator, again. "You've pissed me off today. But never mind, I will make you compensate for it." I raise it again, watching his body go weak in a second.

His loud moans echo in the room, he squirms on the couch, losing his posture, and his hips hump back and forth by themselves, reacting to the vibrator. "No, no, no, sit straight." I get up, pulling his squirming body back into the sitting position.

"You need to sit straight. Do you hear me?" He moans louder, looking at me submissively. "Awww, What? you can't?" Quickly I land a slap on his sweet-looking face. "I don't care. Sit straight or it will be much worse."

He inhales sharply, trying to sit straight as I sit back on the chair, regarding him, fist his hands, and hump in the air again. "Oh, you look so hot." Shutting his eyes close, his jaw clenches. He holds onto the mattress as I regard his bulge growing.

"Look at me." I'm still talking with calmness. I do not want to scare him. The vibrator is abundant in that. "I said look - at - me!" He quickly alters his eyes and looks at me.

"Good. You know how bad my day was?" The silence clouds him as my tone shifts. I tried holding in my anger, but no longer. "Of course you do. It was you making it worse." I can see him still trying to keep up with his sass. "What, are you still going to disrespect me?"

"So what? I did it!" This bitch boy. He makes me scoff at his words. "I expected this from you." I smile.

"Do you know this is not the strongest speed of the vibrator fixed in your ass? It can go so fast. It will fuck you again and again for hours. You will be tired, but the vibrator will keep on fucking you."

I watch his eyes flutter. "Your ass will be soaring and your legs will not be able to handle your weight. You will not have enough inside you to leak, but you'll still cum. Your dick will remain hard for hours, and you will find no end."

"Are you trying to scare me?" He responds, wrestling with the vibrator. "Oh, no. I'm not trying. I will scare you." Quickly I get up, reaching for him again. "Do you see this? These are the levels it can go. And I haven't even started yet."

Raising the speed to hold his chin in my hand, raising it to my eyes level. "Did you think you can treat me like that in front of so many people?"

"How dare you? Did you forget your place? The speed works on him like a magic wand and his body quivers more than ever. "You should know who is in charge here!" His moans rile up and his thighs rock from the vibrator, fucking him.

"It's not enough, is it? For a slut like you, it's never enough." I raise it again, and his body falls on the couch.

He wails louder and louder, telling me that he's about to cum. "Sit straight. I said." I pull his body back into the sitting position, slapping his face again, and raising the speed one more time. "I'm going to cum."

"I don't care! Cum as much as you want. Cum until I want you not to." I raise it again, still ignoring the highest speed. "You will cum until there's nothing left in you. You will cum until you beg me to stop."

I talk as I glare right into his soul. "I will make you remember your place. You're just a fuck toy."

Male's P.O.V~

I struggle to hold on to the mattress, cuming inside my pants as she sits back on the chair. "You know, you do make a nice slut. That's all you are fit for."

Her anger works through the remote of the vibrator again. I can see how much I've pissed her. She raises the speed of the vibrator, not letting my body rest on the couch. Which I badly want.

I can not sit in this position. The clothes on my body and my tied hands are making it so tough for me. I want my body to let loose, but she won't let me. I want her to make me cum again and again.

I know she wants me to say sorry, but I will not. If I do that, she'll not be this angry and I want her anger to remain the same.

"Do you not have anything to say?" She provokes a question as I reply with silence. "I see." Her jaw clenches as she scoffs in anger.

Suddenly I feel the highest speed of the vibrator hitting me and I can't keep my calm anymore.

My insides are turning sensitive. I feel it hitting every sweet spot. It moves like a dick attached to a body. "You will beg. You fucking slut!" She growls.

With that being said. I feel her wrath with continuous releases. I cum and cum, unable to let my body loose. My body's aching, my hole's burning. I've cum so many times that I've lost count. My pants are soaking wet.

Now I find no solution but just to beg. "I'm sorry!"

Female's P.O.V~

He cries, squirming and jittering. He begs me to stop. "What?"

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done it. It's too much! Please!" He wails, unable to sit straight anymore. His hips are rocking again and again. It's like someone's fucking him brutally. His loud wails are so satisfying.

"Please! I just wanted you to fuck me. I'm sorry! I was just so needy!" He can't talk, he can't sit. He can do absolutely nothing but get fucked.

"Please! Please! I can't take this anymore. It's ripping me apart. It's too much!" I thought I'll be soothed after hearing this, but I'm not. I'm still. Angry.

"Are you? You don't look like it." He begs again and again, breathing uncontrollably. "I'm not done with you. You've pissed me off so much! You need to learn. That you're just a bitch. Just my toy!"

"You can move however you want now. But don't fucking pull the vibrator out." I laugh, getting up and turning the vibrator to a moderate speed. "Enjoy until I decide to pull it out."

Moving into another room, I offer him one last glance as he looks at me in disbelief. "You should be disciplined after this or we'll repeat this!"

_________________

Enjoy reading! 

--- Love, author! ❤