Double Switch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me have about two minutes in there first if you don't mind," pleaded Ernest, obviously fidgeting, and again displaying embarrassment.

After Sue and Ernest had both showered, the four enjoyed a big breakfast of scrambled eggs and ham, along with orange juice and several cups of hot coffee.

As they were finishing breakfast, Sally asked; "I'll bet you're both tired. Did you get any sleep at all?"

"Some, but it was pretty fitful. I think Ernest slept better than I did," Sue answered with a smile.

Ernest merely gave a little nod, his face visibly reddening once again.

It was apparent the stranded pair were not going to last much longer. So, Sally suggested that each take one of the bedrooms and sack out for a few hours at least. "Don't wake up until you want to. We'll be real quiet," she advised. She received nothing but agreement from her sister and Ernest as each trudged toward one of the two bedrooms.

Sally and Frank washed the dishes as quietly as possible and went out onto the porch overlooking the lake.

"It doesn't look that far to the other side," she noted. "But it sure seemed like a long way last night."

"I'll bet it seemed like a long way to them last night too," Frank responded. "They certainly had a good chance to get acquainted, but knowing Ernie's shyness, I'll bet he was embarrassed as hell having to spend the whole night alone with a girl, and a very attractive girl I must admit, cause she looks just like her beautiful twin sister."

"You do say the sweetest things my love. But my sister's forwardness about matches your brother's shyness. So, it could've been interesting."

"Well, I guess we'll never know," Frank concluded.

Sally knew she would know before long, but she wasn't about to let on to her fiance just how much information the two sisters share. So, she said nothing in response.

They spent an hour or so reading. Finally Sally observed: "The two 'sleeping beauties are still sleeping off their night spent in the woods across the lake. "Why don't we drive into town and let them rest as long as they want to."

"Sounds fine to me. Let's go," Frank responded.

Bernie Green arrived back at his cottage and took care of the boat. Then he went into the cottage, hungry and intent on breakfast. At least that's what he thought he was intent on as he opened the door.

His wife was still asleep, and not wanting to wake her, he removed his cloths and climbed back in beside her. He usually wore pajamas to bed, but didn't bother to don them at this hour of the morning.

His substantial frame easing into bed, partially awoke his wife.

"What time is it?" she asked sleepily. "Aren't you supposed to go rescue those two stranded kids on the other side of the lake?"

"It's just after six. Just got back. Dropped 'em off at their cottage up the shore from here."

"Well, I'm awake now. Might as well get up. Say, ya don't have yer PJs on!"

"Naw, didn't bother t' put 'em on. Didn't mean t' wake ya, but I guess I did."

"Probably time I woke up anyway. Should've got up and made coffee fer ya before ya went out."

"Naw, that's okay, Ma. I didn't want t' wake ya."

"Those kids that were here last evenin' were mighty young. They introduced themselves as an engaged couple. How times have changed since we were engaged. We wouldn't hev been spendin' time together unchaperoned like that back then."

"Yer right about that," Bernie Green agreed. Those were different times."

"What about the other two, the ones who spent the night across the lake? Are they engaged too?"

"I don't rightly know. They're twins, ya know."

"Twins?"

"Ya, the gal's a spittin' image of the young lady that was here last night, and the guy looked just the same as tha young man. But, I don't know if them two are engaged or not. Thinkin' bout them two spending the night together over on the other shore, not t' mention the four of 'em up in that cottage, fer who knows how long, kinda gets me revved up." With that statement, Bernie Green snuggled up to his wife.

"I can feel that thinkin' bout them's hevin' an effect on ya, Bernie. I don't know when the last time ya had one."

"Oh, it couldn't've been that long ago. But, somehow just thinkin' bout those young kids and what they might be a-doin' up at that cottage, does kinda put me in the mood," he said, kissing his wife.

Emma Green couldn't remember when the last time such a mood had struck her husband, but became a willing participant in what ensued.

12