Double the Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued this trial of my theory and was met with a purring of approval from under me. The friction on her clit had lessened now though. Her finger tips quickly replaced it. Claire was squeezing her left tit and rubbing one out with her right hand's finger tips while we screwed. Since I was relieved of clit duty, I again sped up the pace and renewed my task... this time, I pulled her knees back and sought to use her pelvic bone as a fulcrum to rub my dick on *that spot*. I held her ass rotated and steady with my hands on her knees and used my hips to assail "her spot." If I wasn't hitting it, I had to be close. My relentless pounding eventually stormed the palace.

Suddenly, her pussy was twitching. Then it spasmed. Then it convulsed. I am not going to lie, somewhere between the first twitches and the second spasm, I came. I didn't slow down though... instead, I sped up. I kept coming... through the spasms and into the convulsions. Her pussy was trying to eject me and I was fighting to stay inside. Damn. That was so much better than I could have ever imagined. After her orgasm started, Claire put her arms around my neck and hugged me close to her. She was bent into a curl and was close to cramping when she went limp and was covered in our sweat and her disheveled hair.

Our hearts were beating fast as we lay there in post-orgasmic bliss, out of breath and entangled in each other's limbs. Allie helped untangle while getting my now soft dick out and not spill any come in or on Claire. Boy-o, you really filled that rubber. Your cock has fresh sperm on it now, so don't you dare get it anywhere near her Betty. You should go wash up. And bring a warm, wet, wash cloth for Claire. I cleaned up a little and fetched that moist warm wash cloth and a clean, dry hand towel for Claire.

When I returned, there was some drama going on. Claire was whimpering and Allie was attempting to soothe her. I did not know what to do. Did I do something wrong? What? I really like Claire and did not like seeing her like this. Was she OK? Could I help? Sensing that this was a private moment, I said "I am going to go down stairs to give you ladies some space here. I am not sure if I have a role in this but I really hope I do in the what-comes-next."

Allie looked over and with a kind face, mouthed "kiss her, you idiot" and then aloud, she said "Hey, want to go start making breakfast?"

"Sure," I replied. Then I said, "If it gets me in trouble, I'm in trouble, but I really want this... I'm not hiding it anymore." I leaned over and kissed Claire on the top of her head. Then I whispered, "I seriously wish you weren't my sister... by blood." With that, she rolled her head over, looked up at me, grinned... and said-- "You Idiot, I'm not!" I asked Allie, "Would you mind making the breakfast? I'd like to try some of that granola with you guys if you don't mind," and then after she left, I crawled right back into bed... into Claire's arms and said, "Trust me, I know" and we kissed each other passionately on the lips."

12