Double the Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
Jayda is blackmailed after a night with her sister.
1.7k words
4.38
3.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayleen's eyes rolled to the back of her head as I sucked on her clit. The money was a convenient plus, but I wanted to do this for so long. Maybe if I were faced with the opportunity under different circumstances, I would feel better about it. How was I supposed to feel? I was face deep in my twin sister's pussy as Dr. Arlin, one of DVU's most respected professors, watched. He began to slap my ass as I sucked on Jay's pearl like a tootsie pop. I stuck out my tongue and ran it up and down her pussy. She matched my rhythm and started to pretty much ride my tongue. She grabbed the back of my head and buried my face deep into her. At the same time, Dr. Arlin stuck two lubed fingers into my ass. His fingers went in a lot easier this time thanks to the lube and the prep work in the west wing earlier.

He worked his fingers in and out of my asshole slow and steady. My sister pushed my head back, got up and walked over to my bag. She opened it and whistled at my toys. She grabbed my vibrator wand and waved it around.

"I always sneak and use this one when you're not in our room."

It seemed she had been plotting on this moment for some time. It was hard to think clearly about anything now that the professor was going full speed in my ass. My sister sat on the bed and opened her legs. She turned the wand on and began to bring herself to an intense orgasm. Dr. Arlin pushed my face onto the floor. I kept still with my cheek to the carpet. I felt his strong hands on my back and then I felt his hard cock press against my asshole. He pulled back slightly and then I felt him slide into me slowly until I could feel his abs on my ass cheeks.

"I told you she was a pro!" my sister bellowed out sounding almost proud to see me take it in the ass.

I only let out a light and airy gasp as Dr. Arlin got comfortable inside of me. He gripped his nails into my sides and then began to thrust slowly. It wasn't long before he gained speed, and I was moaning in ecstasy. Jayleen got onto the floor with us and started rubbing her pussy on the side of my face to make me eat her. I complied and gave her my all. The force of Dr. Arlin plowing me, rammed me into Jayleen's pussy. Pretty soon I felt him explode inside of my ass. Almost immediately after Jayleen was squirting in my face. Dr. Arlin pulled his softening dick out of me slowly as his trail of cum followed out after him. I devoured my sister's pussy while cum dripped from my ass. Jayleen pulled me up on top of her and we began to make out. We hadn't even noticed he was leaving.

We heard the door close and then both of our phones made a sound off. We knew it was our payment. Neither of us got up to check it. We laid in the floor for about half an hour with our tongues exploring one another. She got up and ran to the hot tub and turned it on. As it filled up, we continued to kiss and suck each other's nipples. Somehow, we made our way into a trib. We grinded our pussies hard while we moaned in each other's mouth. After we both climaxed, we hopped into the hot tub. We spent the rest of the night pleasuring each other.

The next morning it felt like a dream. I woke up in my hotel alone. I was late for my first class, so I hurried to shower and made my way back to campus. When I checked my phone before entering class, I saw I had received two thousand dollars from someone named Julian. I also noticed i had a text message. It was a picture of me sucking Dr. Arlin's dick in the west wing! The message said, "If you don't want anyone to know, meet me at the West Wing at 2:45 come alone."

I was shocked. I needed to talk to Dr. Arlin and Jay. How did this person get my phone number? What did they want from me? I had so many questions. I got to my next class, and I couldn't focus at all. I left early and headed to my room hoping Jay was there. Dr. Arlin would be lecturing all day so he would be very hard to get a hold of. I got to my room and a man was there. He grabbed me by my throat and threw me onto Jay's bed. He locked the door and began to rip my sundress off. I was wearing no bra or panties.

He jumped on top of me and held me down with his body. He covered my mouth with one hand and pulled his cock out of his pants with the other. He took a condom out of his pocket, ripped the package open with his teeth and slid the condom on. Moments later I felt him enter me. He folded my legs behind my head and held them by my ankles. He covered my mouth once again and fucked me as hard as he could. He continuously slapped me in my face and slapped my titties. I felt his dick throbbing and he started to choke me. He pulled his dick out pulled the condom off and came all over my face and titties. He told me not to move as he put his pants on and headed for the door. He slapped a few hundred bucks on our table, and he left.

What just happened? Clearly this was another one of Jay's guys, but he was so rough and he kind of scared me. I cleaned myself off and laid across my bed hoping Jay would enter soon. I dozed off waiting for her...

When I awoke there was still no word from Jay or Dr.Arlin. It was 2:30pm already. I had to do this alone and make my way to the West Wing. I put on a skirt and a strapless top and headed there. As I walked across campus, I worried about what would happen when I got there. Who was blackmailing me and why? My pussy grew wet at the thought of some more action. A part of me was enjoying this too much.

I got there with a few minutes to spare and there was no one in sight. I sat in my favorite spot as my pussy continued to drip. I looked around and still saw no one so I decided to get myself a quick orgasm. I pulled my top down and began rubbing my nipples. I slid down in my chair and opened my legs. I separated my lips with two fingers and began massaging my clit with my other hand. As my eyes began to roll into the back of my head, I heard the sound of a picture being taken and a chuckle. I jumped up to fix my clothes.

"You make this way too easy. Please continue don't let me stop you"

The voice was familiar, but I couldn't quite place it.

"Sit back down and pull your titties back out now!" the voice demanded out of the shadows.

I did as I was told.

"Now show me that pretty pussy you love selling so much. I want you to squirt right here for me"

I lifted my skirt once again and propped my legs up on the arms of the chair. I massaged my pussy with my left hand as I played with my tits with my right hand. I really got into it considering I didn't cum yet and I was a nervous wreck. In just a few minutes I was squirting up a storm and I could hear the man taking more pictures.

"You made a mess on the floor... get on your knees and lick it up."

I dropped onto my knees and began to lick up my own juices off of the wooden floor. More pictures were taken. I heard a loud gasp and I jumped up tits and pussy out. I turned around to see one of my professors, Dana Anoha.

"Is this why you missed my class miss Jayda? To do whatever on earth it is that you are doing? I have every reason to report this. Give me one reason why I shouldn't."

I stood there fixing my top and skirt as she continued to scold me. Her eyes had been fixed on my perky C cups. It seemed as if she was admiring my body. Professor Anoha had the reputation of being one of the sexiest women to touch campus soil. She had large tits that bounced when she walked. She was about 5'4" and she had the perfect heart shaped ass. She had bright red hair to compliment her light brown skin.

I turned around to see if the mystery guy was still there but I couldn't tell. Dana walked closer to me and she ran her hand below my skirt. She felt the wetness and pulled her hand back. She placed her soaked fingers into her mouth. I was shocked.

"If you obey my orders for the day. I will act as if I never saw you being a whore. Meet me In the parking lot by my car in an hour."

As she walked off I proceeded into the dark shadow to see if the person was still there. They were gone. My phone vibrated so I grabbed it. I opened my messaged and it was another text from mystery guy.

"After you finish paying your debt to Anoha, go back to your dorm room I've left a present for you. We're going to have a little fun."

I really needed to find Jay now. Why wasn't she answering me?

Thanks for reading. Part 3 coming soon.