Cabin Fever: Where Perversion Rules

Story Info
The Spencers succumb to their incestuous desires.
12.7k words
4.29
28.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cabin Fever: Where Perversion Rules

Another family discovers incest, with a little help from their friends.

This tale takes up where Cabin Fever left off. The religious Johnson family has discovered the joys of incest and their boss has put his special cabin to good use. Now back at work, Mr. Sanders urges the parents to recruit another family for a visit to the cabin. Everyone is over 18 and comments are very welcome; they help me decide what to write next.

Part 1

The Spencers were newcomers to Mr. Sanders workout gym. They were a family of triathletes. Bob and Barbara, the parents, had been competitors for the last the 20 years. Now in their forties, they still often finished in the top ten. Pete and Pam were their twin kids. Now 22, they had just completed college where they played on the basketball and track teams and joined their parents at triathlons in the summer.

All four of them were in great shape. Bob, at an even six feet, excelled at the track phase of the triathlon but was a solid performer all round. His broad shoulders tapered to a taut, ribbed abdomen; his glutes were firm and well rounded, and his muscular legs had a rare degree of definition. Every head of his quads and his calf muscles stood out vividly, and modest sized veins bulged at various points on this thighs and calves, demonstrating how very little body fat he had. His genitalia played no part in his competitions but might well have stolen the show. His penis was thick and ample sized and his balls weighty and hung so that they dangled from this body temptingly, as if waiting for someone to lift and fondle them.

Barbara, a year younger at 45, was also in great shape. She wore her blonde hair in a cropped style that possessed a feminine aura thanks to the bob and subtle sweep of her waves. It suggested sleekness more than masculinity. Her 5'5" body was supremely athletic, with long tapered legs that, though sleek and smooth, were also muscular and primed for motion. Her chest bulged with two handsome breasts, ample B cup size boobs with perky nipples that often poked outward from her tight tops. Her lips were full, her eyes blue, and her look one of intense concentration. She was not particularly humorous in her demeanor but she was always appreciative of others who could help her relax.

The twins followed suit. They had inherited their parents' athletic genes and bore a striking resemblance to each other. Pete was 5'11", 175 pounds of solid muscle, with genitals that did justice to the endowment his father had passed on. Pam was 5'6", 36-22-35, with a C cup boobs and a perky butt that left a procession of stares in its wake.

All of the Spencers shaved their body hair to facilitate their swimming prowess, though they hadn't bothered with their pubic hair since it was smoothed over by their swimsuits. The parents were not nearly as religious as the Johnsons. They did not discourage the twins from exploring their sexuality, and adopted a carefree, casual attitude toward each other's bodies at home. They had even installed an oversized shower with six shower heads so they could all bathe at the same time. Given their routine training sessions, this saved an enormous amount of time that would be wasted if they washed one by one.

None of them took this as a particularly sexual activity. Their focus was on athletic performance and their bodies were the means to an end. They might look at each other appreciatively and wash each other's backs, but this was considered normal not deviant, just a way to help each other out. Of course, they would steal looks at the boobs, pussies and cocks that surrounded them; the kids knew they wanted to have partners who would match the stunning genitalia of their parents, and the parents took pride in the gifts that they had bestowed on their two offspring. Sometimes, Bob or Pete would begin to sport an erection after some prolonged staring or an overly sensual washing of their back and butt, but no one took much heed. It was just part of the life of well-trained athletes who bodies were in their prime.

Bob Spencer rang up Derek Sanders on day in the spring after he'd heard about his fitness gym to arrange for a visit. The Spencers had arrived earlier that spring; they had chosen this small California town near San Francisco for its mild climate and varied terrain. It was not far from the ocean, had several good swimming clubs, and extended stretched of road and trails for bike training. The whole family planned to enter three triathlons in the coming summer and they needed a gym to add some weight training to their routine.

One look at the Spencers and Derek Sanders' heart skipped a beat. This was an awesome family. The parents had arrived in trim track suits that accentuated Bob's well-developed chest and Barbara's shapely, lithe body. The twins came in running shorts that put their firm, trim but muscular legs on display, not to mention their nicely rounded butts, while Pam's braless latex and polyester top made it clear that her breasts were no small matter at all. Pete's tank top displayed his deltoids to great advantage and anyone who managed to look higher would see that his blue eyes and light brown hairs belonged to a very handsome young 22-year-old.

Mr. Sanders explained the financial terms, which were perfectly fine for the Spencers, then he offered to have his best trainer show them around. They were all eager to have a closer look and awaited Brad Johnson's arrival at Sanders' office.

Brad had been chatting with Janet, his wife after she finished a massage and he was between clients when Derek called on the house phone. "Brad, get over here. I have a fit, athletic family that wants a look around."

Brad recognized the code. Derek had told him that if he referred to a "fit, athletic family" it was because they appeared to be prime candidates for the experience the Johnsons had gone through several months before (which is described in another story: Cabin Fever: Perversion Rules in which the family discovers the joys of incest).

"I can be there in a minute. Janet's free too. Shall I bring her along?"

"Definitely."

Brad and Janet remained religiously devout but their lives had changed dramatically since their ordeal turned paradise at Derek Sander's cabin. Jim, Jack and Jenny were now fully adult in every sense and the sexual initiation that had undergone had awakened them to all the sensory pleasures that sex can offer. Jack, now 19, still lived at home and most nights joined his parents in their bed while Jim, 20 in another month, lived in a college dorm but was now home for the summer, and Jenny, 23, had her own place in a different part of town since her work at a department store in women's lingerie provided a decent income. She too often visited the rest of the family at home, especially for long weekends.

Brad presided over family prayer time when they all gathered in the rec room which they had outfitted with a sling and other furniture that made their incestuous activity all the more pleasurable. After praying, they helped each other remove their clothing and then, when all of them were naked, they sipped from a chalice of wine and nibbled on a shared slice of baguette. This was their erotic communion, a bringing together of the flesh to embrace the love and spirit that joined them.

They took turns suggesting what form the communion would take on different weekends. Last weekend, Jack had asked if he could suck his dad's cock and mom's pussy as they took turned hovering over his head as he lay on the bed while Jenny and Jim took turns penetrating his anus with Jim's very robust cock or the dildo that Jenny had bought of almost equal size. Jenny also had the honor of sucking him off when he could not take more anal pounding and both his mom and dad had cum, filling him with a delicious mix of fluids. It was one more memorable, loving weekend.

"I'd love to have my brothers double penetrate my pussy and ass while mom works on my breasts and dad feeds me his glorious cock," Jenny said this past weekend. They all happily agreed.

Jim's cock at a good nine inches was a bit longer than Jack's and just as thick; its head was not as fully mushroom-shaped as Jack's but it was more than enough to get anyone's attention. He gradually worked the full length and girth of it into his sister's cunt as she gasped and moaned, her mom tweaked and teased her nipples and her dad ran his precum moist cock across her cheeks. With Jim fully inside her from the front, Jack brought his hungry cock to her anus and, using his own precum, began to widen the opening her sphincter allowed until his awesomely full and well-shaped mushroom slid inside her.

"Oh, my God," Jenny gasped at that point. Jack then pulled his cock back out, which produced a popping sound, then plunged back in more vigorously. With several inches inside her and Jim filling her vagina, Jenny knew she was nearing heaven. Nearing but not yet there. Her dad and mom had watched the boys get started and as her brothers began to create a rhythmic pounding in her lower abdomen, Brad placed his hard cock against her lips and slid into her mouth as her mom began to pull and suck on one nipple and then the other. Jenny could not sort out the sensations. They flooded in. They overwhelmed her. Brad was now sliding his cock down her throat, filling her to a prodigious degree. She gagged and drooled and her drool ran down one cheek and onto the bed. That only turned her dad on more. He thrust his cock as deep as it would go and pulled her head against his loins and balls. Her drool coated his balls now (later she would have to lick it off but for now she was simply a leaky faucet of excitement).

"I'm cuming...!" she mumbled unintelligibly with her dad's cock hammered deep into throat. The gurgling sound of her words only turned her family members on all the more as Jack and Jim reached their own orgasms and spewed great streams of cum into her vagina and rectum. Janet rearranged herself with her ass over her daughter's head which meant her husband had to pull out of his daughter's mouth but now he had a new target. He straddled Jenny and slid his cock into Janet's cunt, just inches above Jenny's now empty but hungry mouth. It took only a short time for him to cum as well. The first spurt shot up against her cervix, then with an act of will he pulled out and let the remaining spurts of fresh, hot cum shoot onto his daughter's face. The boys, depleted, watch admiringly then as their mom slid up and above Jenny's head, they both pounced on her face, competing to see who could lap up more of the thick, gooey cum their dad had deposited there.

These were typical communion ceremonies for the Johnson family. It had become an integral part of their spiritual practice, though they did not share it with the other parishioners. Share it they wished but so far, their intimacy was a family secret. Well, almost. Derek Sanders had launched them on this journey and often replayed the video he made of their experience at his cabin for his own pleasure. Or other videos of their return visits to his other special room. And now, the Spencers had turned up. Sanders was eager to see where that might lead.

Part 2

"Hi, Janet was free too so we thought we could both say hello," Brad said as they entered Derek's office.

One look was all they needed to see why Derek had used their code words. The Spencers were a gorgeous family, the parents buff and trim and very fit, with Bob's handsome face and Barbara's sparkling good looks beaming back at them. Derek introduced them and Bob then introduced the twins to Brad and Janet. The Johnsons could not quite believe their eyes. The twins were even more gorgeous than their parents, if that were possible. Pete exuded a sense of boundless energy and enthusiasm and Pam's curvaceous figure even outdid her mom's. The gym shorts they both sported ended above mid-thigh and left their well-muscled leg on full display. The had just finished with college and would be around all summer before starting their new jobs in the fall.

"We'd love to show you around. I think you'll find Derek has everything you could possibly want and even though we have a good number of clients, there's enough equipment for everyone; no waiting around for the bench press here," Brad said with a laugh.

"We had to wait to do our bench presses," Barbara quipped.

"Or our curls," Bob added. The twins smiled and went along with the light-hearted banter.

They all streamed out of the office and began the tour, Bob and Brad in front then the twins, with Janet and Barbara at the rear, a position that gave Janet a good view of the very firm and rounded butts on the Spencer twins; she could also see their calf muscles snap into shapely contractions with each step they took. Her groin tingled as she and Barbara chatted and compared their workout routines.

Brad showed the Spencers the weight room with its array of machines and free weights. The twins took a test drive on the leg press and the pulleys and were impressed with the smoothness of the movements. These were high quality devices, for sure. They moved on to the treadmills and step machines. These were programmed so that they could serve as a normal treadmill and move a varying speeds and inclines or set to take the user through a complex set of movements or even set to require all the propulsion to be supplied by the user so that they worked more like a sled that had to be pushed. The parents tried out adjoining machines and were impressed.

"There are perfect for the running segment; we can dial in as much resistance as we want and use the sled to simulate sprints uphill," Barbara said excitedly.

"I can believe that," Brad said. "You all are in awesome shape and your stamina must be off the charts." Like Janet earlier, Brad felt a tingling in his groin and a swelling in his cock. He told himself he should focus on their faces and try not to cast his gaze on their near perfect bodies.

The families chatted about triathlon training and how much work it took but what great shape it left its participants in. Janet showed them the massage room where there were three tables and an adjoining sauna and cold plunge. She explained that her services, and that of the rest of the massage staff was covered by the membership fee for one massage/month but they could book as many more as they wished for a modest additional fee.

"May I ask if you attend church? We go with our three kids, routinely. Spirituality feels like a perfect complement to physical activity."

Bob shook his head. "Our needs focus on the physical," he said. "Getting that endorphin high is a spiritual thing, you know, but that's what a triathlon does; you keep going and going and enter a very different zone."

"We have something to learn, then, and maybe you'll discover some new dimensions to yourselves from your time here too," Janet added.

The families chatted about triathlon training and how much work it took but what great shape it left its participants in. Janet showed them the massage room where there were three tables and an adjoining sauna and cold plunge. She explained that her services, and that of the rest of the massage staff was covered by the membership fee for one massage/month but they could book as many more as they wished for a modest additional fee.

They finished the tour when Brad and Janet left them with Mr. Sanders to discuss their memberships. The parents were overcome with excitement.

"Do you think Derek will invite them to his cabin?" Janet asked.

"I'll be amazed if he doesn't. If we turned him, I can't see how the Spencers can do much less, if any!"

"Should we tell the kids?"

"For sure. They clearly want to expand our spiritual practice as much as we do. Regular dates and partners aren't doing it for them the way they used to. We've spoiled them, Janet, with our love."

"And we have enough love for the Spencers too! I can just imagine how those twins would fit in with Jack and Jim and Jenny."

"Fit in. That's the perfect description."

Brad and Janet kissed and separated, Brad to the weight room and Janet to the massage tables to help other clients.

Brad was right. The kids were all tickled pink. The idea of having another family share incestuous love was enormously exciting. They wished their parents had photos of the Spencers to share but the descriptions they gave certainly made it clear that would be a match made in heaven, at least in the heaven they imagined their God had prepared for them.

The weeks dragged into a month. Then two. The Spencers were regular visitors and Derek went out of his way to say hello or pass by and have a few words with the parents or their offspring during most of the visits. He wanted them to feel very welcome and comfortable and they did. Going to the gym and working out together became one of the high points of their training. Three times a week they came by and most often at least one of them would book a massage as well. On several occasions Jack and Jim and Jenny were working out too and more than a few lustful looks were exchanged between reps and sets with the weights.

Brad loved taking Pete through a routine. His arms and legs were nicely defined with prominent but not overly abundant veins that bulged when he moved his weights and Bob's sheer mass of arm and shoulder muscles impressed Brad greatly. He was lean but hardly thin. None of them had more than 10% body fat and all of them took to the weights and sophisticated treadmills as if they were second nature.

Janet loved giving all of them massages. It was enormously tempting to let her hands linger of their cloth-covered butts too long. Of course, their glutes needed massage but the cloth always felt like an obstacle and when they turned over it was all she could hardly keep her hands from straying too close to their covered genitals. Barbara, though, did push her towel down off her breasts on their first massage so that it only covered her pussy. She seemed quite content to let Janet run her hands over her entire chest and to give her breasts as much attention as her abdomen and pecs. There were those times when Janet did slide her fingers a bit below the towel and brush across Barbara's pubic hair. That brought a noticeable exhale of air from her client but no objection. Still, propriety had to be maintained. Likewise, there were a few times when she felt her fingers slide a bit too far under Bob or Pete's towel coverings only to brush against the tip of their penises. They didn't object either, but Janet knew she had to bide her time.

Part 3

The day finally came.

Derek invited Bob and Barbara into his office where he had had the café attendant prepare smoothies for them.

"You've fit in very well here. I'm so glad you decided to add visits here to your triathlon training."

"It's been our pleasure. You have a great facility. And Brad and Janet have been terrific. Our kids have gotten a lot out it and really enjoyed meeting their kids too, though kids might not be right word for young adults."

"They are my best trainer and masseuse and their young adult kids are special, one-of-a-kind family members. You should get to know them more, but what I asked you here to say was that I have a cabin up in the mountains, remote, very private, and relaxing, and I want to invite you to spend a weekend, or even a week there. You can have it to yourself though I may be able to get the Johnsons to join you."

"Wow, that's so generous. But wouldn't you be there too?"

"I seldom can get away from here. But I'd be with you spirit and if I can, I'd swing up to say Hi as well." Derek smiled as he thought how very much his "spirit" would be with them, but that was his secret for now.

It took little persuasion to convince the Spencers to accept. A week later they were on their way, all four of them, to Derek's "special" cabin. The Johnson's had assured them it would be a life-altering experience. The cabin and its location were that special. They were sure the Spencers would find it like nothing they had ever experienced.