Another Kind of Love

Story Info
A mother and son strengthen their bond still further.
3.1k words
4.18
16.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
225 Followers

Peggy studied her reflection in the mirror, her gaze calmer than the mood that she had settled into, her tall and broad-hipped figure clothed in a grey and black flocked dress that she had chosen to wear for her work. It was worn with black fishnet stockings and grey low-heeled ankle boots. She never applied much makeup, just a brush of fuchsia lipstick and the lightest application of mascara so that no one could say that she had overdone it.

She had been seen in these clothes the night before when she and her son Noah had gone out for the evening, to a theatre night in Birmingham. A short train ride had saved Noah the hassle of driving and then parking her car and they had taken the opportunity to make a night of it, finding a place for a late-night supper and still in time to catch one of the last trains to the stop that was needed. Then, a short car journey brought them back to her home where she lived alone now and with Noah visiting as often as he could.

With him, she could talk about anything and everything, and a month or so ago she had told him that her divorce was finally settled. "Your father's finally paid up. I'm through the bad times in every way."

"Poor you," he had consoled on hearing the story. "It's another reason why I have talked to him about how he treats you and that you always seem to have to chase him for the money that he owes you."

"That he owed me, darling. And now, I am over that and everything's settled between us. I can move on with my life."

"You can count on me to help you with that," he had then said in reply to that hope that she had expressed so certainly. "I may soon be starting a new job but I'll not be so far away, unlike those sisters of mine. Do you ever see them?"

It was a thorny subject but, with him, she could be honest. "No, not as much as I see you. And I'm glad, our bond's so very different. It was before the divorce happened, but ever since that time I'm not sure how I'd have gotten through."

"Well, you're there in a new place and you still have me."

The bond that she had with him had always been close but recent events in her life had turned everything upside down, including all that she thought was settled in her relationship with Noah.

Her iPhone trembled on the hall table and she knew who it would be straight away. She had time to answer his call, although doing so would only send her tumbling back into the memories of all that happened the night before and with him.

"Hello Peggy," he said on seeing her face fill his iPhone's screen. "I just wanted to see and hear how you are."

"You're looking at her, son."

"And you're okay?"

"With what we did, you mean?"

"Yes, with what we did and after some time. I didn't rush you, remember?" He gave voice to his deep infatuation with her. It was something that she had struggled with and to accept, even before she had succumbed to soft words and his persuasive caresses that had breached every defence she had struggled to put up.

"No darling, you didn't rush me." She couldn't help but sigh as she looked at her watch, the elegant strap keeping it from sliding down her arm until the sleeve of her dress stopped its progress. "All I'm thinking of is how to get through what I am feeling now, and about what we did."

"I cared for the woman I was with last night and regret that I had to leave you, but I had an early start to my working day. At any other time, I would have stayed with you."

"Yes, I know that, darling. Sorry, but I have to go to work. It will help me take my mind off things until I see you again."

"I'll be there tonight if...if it's not too soon for you?"

"No, just be here. I need that more than ever now."

Noah closed the call. He had a few spare minutes before he had to go into the office and used them to look at some pictures that he kept of her, of Kathleen, Peggy, Saunders. At Uni he'd had his lovers, women of a certain age who had been flattered by the attention that he paid them. There had been no future in any of those liaisons, only the pleasure of taking them and being wrecked by their demands in return. Would it be any different with Peggy? The destructive reality of what they had done would soon prevent any repetitions or limit them.

And so, it had been with Peggy, a buxom and broad-hipped woman who stood up to his shoulder and he was nearly six foot tall. He had loved to feel her fleshy warmth after patiently waiting for the moment to seduce her and to offer some comfort for what had befallen her, the discovery that his father had 'legged it' and taken up again with a woman who had been his mistress. He had heard the rows, then seen Peggy's tearful face when he was still a youngster but learning the ways of the world only too quickly.

And, even in the years when he had been at uni and came home for the vacations and earned some cash doing odd jobs, he had been of special company and comfort to her, 'my rock in the storms' Peggy had once said and when it was becoming clearer by the day that Tony's mind and prick were elsewhere.

Thoughts and hopes, wayward and promiscuous as they were, had become real last night and the woman who had always been 'mother' had become someone else entirely.

The picture that he looked at filled the screen. It was Peggy in a T-shirt, its sleeves cropped, and the body tight against the swell of her breasts. The fit made them look larger and her cleavage deeper, but her wondering smile at the camera and Peggy's immaculate makeup, her combed-out ash-blonde hair, gave the woman he looked at a stylish and captivating appearance.

Intentional or not, how she had behaved when they were together, and when the image was taken, he had become hooked on her all over again.

"And now we see where last night and the hours that follow take us."

She tried to concentrate on the traffic all around her and when she had to negotiate some irritating roadworks that delayed her. The events of the previous evening and then the early hours of the morning continued to preoccupy her.

"You've gone all quiet on me," she had said to him as they sat at a corner table in the bistro not far from the cathedral square and waited for their meal to be served. "Is there something that you want to tell me, or what you're thinking about, when you look at me like that... as you're doing now?"

There had been a strange feeling of bonding with him quite unlike anything that had gone on before when he had been a comforter at times of maximum distress brought on by the path her marriage to his father was taking.

Noah had his father's good looks about him, the luxuriance of his black hair that was swept back over his head, a lean face, and straight bushy eyebrows. There was also the direct gaze of chestnut-brown eyes that she had met across the table as they chatted, almost like old times.

It had been disconcerting to discover that to help her through moments of doubt that she was to be seen with him, Noah had flirted and paid her particular attention. She had been out with a young man who looked fit, who still swam regularly, and who had been in the university's water polo team. He never overdid anything, be it eating or drinking, but last night their bond had taken an unexpected turn.

He had expressed a willingness to hang around, to live in his place, and yet call in and to see that she was 'okay'. What he said, and had then done, confounded the image of young people eager to get away and to forge a new way in life.

"We have ended up in the same place," she muttered as she found a space in the office car park. She felt glad to have made it just in time. "Somehow, we're each looking for a new beginning. But to share in another kind of love? Of that, I'm not so sure."

It was only when his farewell kiss became so much more that she realised just how their new paths in life would be found. They had become lovers and had rutted like beasts as if it was a chance encounter and never to be repeated. There was no point in denying it; she had lost herself with him, all scruples forsaken.

She had been relieved when he came to her side of the bed to kiss her in farewell. Her body had ached from how they had shared in lustful sex acts, but she needed time to come to terms with how it had happened and what they had to do if it was to continue.

Noah was a young man and not a pubescent boy with a crush on the woman who was in his life the most. And, she was a woman who should know better, but women of her age didn't find new loves in their lives as if on the snap of their fingers. Besides that, she loved Noah, only that love had found a deep physical expression and there was no way to rewind to how it had once been between them.

Instead, they had to find the best ways to live on, and...and...and to love some more.

She lay wrapped in his arms. They 'spooned' and whenever she moved under the thin duvet, the pungent smell of sex could be breathed in. She didn't want to leave her bed and break free from the consoling warmth of his body. After what had been shared, again, she wondered if she could ever be away from him for long or that, when they met again, this was the first thing that they would do; take to each other like ravening beasts.

They had been so intimate that she wondered how they could ever go back to the relationship that they had once had.

"Don't go worrying about what others might think," he had suggested, "they will never find out. In any case, I've stayed here often enough for anyone remotely interested to know that I once lived here."

"One of us might say something, darling...a slip of the tongue." She shifted and gripped his hand still tighter, drew it from between her legs and to her breasts. She sighed. She did love to feel how he held them, how he would pull gently on her nipples, each touch sending renewed tremors of longing coursing through her belly. She felt so wanton and desirable. "The way that we look at each other may give us away. The mother and son bond is smashed and replaced with this."

Noah made her turn and she shivered on feeling the brush of his penis tip against her belly. His renewed caresses coaxed her to lie on him, her legs soon parted and she felt the caress of Noah's penis tip at her opening.

"We'll think of how to live with this later, don't you think?" he smiled.

Noah said it as he reached up to grab the tumble of her breasts, squeezing yard upon them as she climbed onto him and straddled his hips, brazenly grabbing his cock and aiming it straight for her vagina, her pink and swollen lips revealing her state of arousal. She was acting as if she had not been claimed by him already, that she was starved of attention.

His bulbous cock head spread her pussy lips until he could feel the intense heat of her opening and he slipped effortlessly into her. He could not contain the groan of rediscovered pleasure as he stared into Peggy's eyes and felt her begin to work him so urgently and pleasurably. Her movements encouraged him to enter deeper into her body once more, each movement accompanied by little trills of pleasure.

"I love what you're doing for me." He could not stop from kissing her.

"And I want and need you, wrong as it is!"

She gasped out of pleasure as he was slowly accepted into her body, each movement slowly allowing deeper penetration and as her pussy's moisture slicked his penis and he slipped easily in and out. She leaned forward to kiss him and to tease with the brush of her nipples over his chest, his hands intent on setting the pace of her bucking hips as she ground down onto him, her gasps of pleasure matched by the slap of her buttocks on his thighs.

He pushed off the bed to embrace her even as Peggy kept on humping him. "You're taking me as if I belong there!"

"For now, my darling, for now, you do!"

What a lustful and uninhibited lover she now was, her muscles working on his prick as she drove down on him and wrenched, rocked forward and back, and gripped his outstretched hands and she leaned back, felt his penis stroke differently and incite rushing sensations.

"Enough, this way!" she called out, "I want you on top of me!"

Peggy wanted to be crushed, to feel his weight push her into the bed, and to have Noah make love to her and fill her pussy with his cum. She wanted to couple with him as if they both knew that it would be for the last time. Somehow, she would have to restrain him and have Noah make love to her body and not for them to just fuck. At least there would be some time before he came again, that his reserves of cum could be topped up.

" I know...I know what you're thinking," he panted. "We can't go on like this!"

"Yes, I'm sorry, but that's how it must be, darling! I love you but we can't go on like this for much longer!"

She would never find the right words to describe the feelings of her son making love to her, his body embraced and his penis provoking the rushes of pleasure that she knew would again bring her to a shuddering climax, her mind and body assailed by what he was doing with her.

. "You're so good for me, Noah, so good!" she cried out urging him on. Dirty words of encouragement now spilled from her mouth. "I love the feel of your cock in me, darling! I love you, Noah, and I want you to cum in me. Please fill my pussy with your cum...I know that you want to do that!"

She was past the time for getting banged up and what she demanded was what she needed, the unrestrained flooding of her pussy with his cum, the surest way of knowing that everything had been shared to the very end.

"Peggy...Peggy!" he grunted as his movements became erratic but the pace of his thrusts and rocking of his hips were unrelenting. "You're mine and we're together!"

"I'm there too!"

She arched her back and was all but oblivious to the press of his lips to her breasts, the tug on her jerking nipples as his pounding of her body ended in one fearsome slam of his hips against her. He burst and his body was wracked by shudders of completion as he climaxed, wads of his semen expelled into her pussy as it closed around him and she tugged. She would work him dry of his lust for her and she would feel satisfied.

Their hunger for each other would now be fully consummated and life might yet return to some form of normality. She wondered when that could be after all that had been shared with him. She was no longer a lonely woman in this respect, of being taken to bed and loved, fucked more like, until neither of them had anything left to give.

It was all so wrong, so wrong.

Every mother and son rule had been willingly broken and many would think of her as a bad mother. But she had rediscovered the art of making love. She was a good lover and, for as long as their affair continued, she was Noah's lover, her son's lover, and he was her passionate companion.

He had become her comforter in moments of distress. Now, it was imperative that no one ever discovered what they had become and meant to each other

How beautiful Noah had made her feel; how desirable, his look upon her suggested; how difficult it was to restrain him from continuing to pursue her in his desiring and energetic ways and that the discovery of her submission to him would wreck her reputation and perhaps her life along with it.

But no one would get to know that her relationship with Noah had changed. He called in to see her and did not live wither anymore, and those who saw them together would know that their bond had run so very deep, much deeper than her relationship with her two daughters, both older than Noah by some five years.

She'd had him late and now he was all that she had from those times of family life. Her husband, Tony Saunders, her ex-husband, had soon flown from the family nest once Noah had graduated and begun to set up in his new, and adult, life. She had become needy and did want to know that he was still 'with' her, and that went for being with her in body as well as mind.

A few words from him, a moment's touch, were always enough but what she had shared with him over recent nights, even on a rainy Saturday afternoon when he called by, made it impossible for her to shut the emotional floodgates that she had worked so hard to keep shut.

She had known of another kind of loving and had done so recklessly. She also knew that she did not want to give that up. Only time would tell where the tumult of loving, the rage of their emotions, would take them.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
225 Followers