Double the Pleasure, Double the Fun

Story Info
Part 6 of a Cuckold's Descent.
2.5k words
4.75
16.4k
40

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we're going back down to the bar to find another guy for me to fuck tonight, I've got to take a quick shower and fix my makeup," my wife said to me as she headed to the bathroom of our hotel room. "You should probably wash David's and my cum off your face, too," she added as she turned on the shower.

I headed to the sink and thought about the two loads of cum that I have eaten so far this evening; David's, from my wife's pussy after I had watched him fuck her, and my own, snowballed from her mouth after she blew me when he left. Now we were going to go back downstairs to see if we could find another guy for my wife to fuck, who's cum I would undoubtedly end up cleaning from her too. This was going to be my first real chance to be her wingman. I felt my cock begin to stiffen.

After cleaning up, we went downstairs to the bar to look for the hot guy that my wife had spotted earlier. Upon entering, I saw him at the end of the bar where he had been seated earlier, but he was now sitting with another man. The booth where we had sat earlier in the evening was now occupied, but we found a couple of seats at an unoccupied table. We got drinks and watched the hot guy interact with the man next to him for a few minutes. Turning to my wife, I said, "Shit, they're obviously friends. How are we going to get him alone?"

My wife said, "His friend is pretty good looking, too. Why don't we see if they would both like to join us?"

"Really?" I asked, while contemplating watching her do two guys at once. I felt my cock begin to stiffen once again.

"Sure," she said, "I told you that even though I haven't done more than one guy at a time in years, I've always liked being the center of attention. Go ask them. The worst they can do is say no. Right?"

I pounded back the last of my drink and headed up to the bar with my empty glass. Standing next to the hot guy's friend, I ordered another round. After I paid for the drinks, I moved a step away from the bar and holding the two drinks, I caught the hot guy's eye. "My wife and I were wondering if you two would be interested in joining us," I said and motioned to the table where my wife was sitting. As they looked over at her, I saw my wife purse her lips and, with a twinkle in her eye, give them a kiss followed by a sly grin. The two men looked at each other, shrugged their shoulders, said, "Sure. Why not?" and followed me over to the table.

After making introductions, I sat across from my wife so Don, the hot guy, could sit to one side of my wife, and Greg, his friend, could sit on the other side of her. Don was a smooth, easy talking, ladies' man. Greg was ruggedly handsome, bigger than Don, and more athletic looking. They both flirted effortlessly with my wife as we drank, and my wife encouraged them by repeatedly touching their hands and arms as they talked.

After finishing our drinks, my wife looked at me and nodded her head, letting me know that she wanted me to make this to go farther. "My wife has a very high sex drive and she finds both of you attractive. We have a room upstairs. Would the two of you be interested in joining us?" I asked. They smiled at each other and didn't hesitate to accept my invitation. As we made our way back up to the room, my wife was sandwiched between Don and Greg, with one of her arms around each of their waists. I followed behind, anticipating the scene that would soon be unfolding.

As soon as the door to our room closed behind us, my wife began kissing Don while Greg ground himself against her ass, his hands running up her sides to her tits. The two of them worked together effortlessly and soon had her dress and bra off. This was clearly not the first time that they had shared a woman.

Don put his hands on my wife's shoulders and gently pushed her downward until she was on her knees. My wife unbuttoned his pants and let them drop to his ankles. Then, pulling his boxers down, she freed his cock and took it into her mouth. It looked about average in length; maybe slightly larger than my own. As she was sucking Don's cock, Greg stripped out of his clothes and stood next to Don. Greg's cock was much bigger than Don's, at least 7-1/2 inches in length, and thick. My wife stopped sucking on Don, and looking at Greg, said, "Now, that's a good-looking piece of meat!" She wrapped her hand around Greg's cock and began stroking it, adding, "I can't wait to feel this inside me."

My wife hopped up off the floor and climbed up on the bed, on her hands and knees, telling the two men, "You can take turns fucking me from behind while I suck the other one's dick. When one of you feels like you're getting close to cumming, you can switch off." Motioning to Greg, she added, "You first stud. Come here and let me have some of that dick."

Greg got on the bed behind my wife and began rubbing his dick along the slit of her pussy. Pushing back, she impaled herself on his cock and began fucking him by rocking back and forth against him. Don knelt on the bed in front of her and put his hard cock in her face. My wife opened her mouth, and he began fucking her mouth in rhythm with Greg fucking her pussy.

I watched in awe from my seat across the room as the two men spit-roasted my wife for the next 45 minutes or so; tag teaming her until she had her fill. When she was totally fucked out, my wife announced that she wanted them both to finish in her mouth. Getting off the bed, she took Don and Greg by the hand and led them to the center of the room. Kneeling between the two of them, my wife began to stroke both their cocks, Don in her left hand and Greg's big cock in her right.

Turning her head towards me and releasing her grip on Greg, my wife crooked her index finger and motioned me over to her, saying, "Come here, Baby. I want you to get a closer look while I suck them off."

I got out of the chair and came over to her. She patted the floor next to her and said, "Sit right here, next to me."

I sat down to the right of her and watched in awe as she went to work on Don's cock. My wife took the head of his cock between her lips as she continued to stroke the shaft. I could tell that her tongue was swirling around the tip of it as she sucked on him. She was giving him her best blowjob technique in order to get him off quickly and Don's moans indicated that it was working.

Don began to thrust into her mouth in time with her strokes, trying to penetrate deeper, and I could tell he was ready to let loose. With one final thrust and a loud moan, Don began to fill her mouth. My wife continued to suck on the head of his cock while messaging the underside with her tongue until she had collected every last drop of his cum in her mouth.

Releasing his cock, she turned towards me, and placing her hand behind the back of my head, pressed her lips against mine. Penetrating my mouth with her tongue, she passed Don's cum from her mouth into mine. She continued French kissing me for a few more seconds, and then, breaking her kiss, looked up at Greg and simply said, "Next."

Greg looked down at us and exclaimed, "That was fucking hot!"

My wife placed two fingers and her thumb around Greg's big cock and started to slowly stroke it. Wrapping her lips around the head, she then began to suck on his dick, no more than a foot away from my face. I could see her cheeks stretch as she worked his cock in and out of her mouth in time with the strokes of her hand and a small strand of saliva hung from her lower lip.

Greg moaned softly and exclaimed, "That feels so fucking good!" as my wife continued to work on his dick.

After a couple of minutes, my wife stopped sucking, looked at me, and said, "He's leaking a lot of pre-cum Baby." Then, leaning into me, added, "Have a taste," before pressing her lips to mine and kissing me deeply. I could taste his sweet pre-cum on her tongue as it penetrated my mouth.

Then, breaking our kiss, my wife took my hand in hers, placed it on Greg's hard cock, and said, "I want you to stroke him off into my mouth."

I heard Don exclaim, "What the...?"

But Greg said, "It's cool, as long as she's the one sucking me off."

With her hand on top of mine, and our fingers intertwined, my wife began stroking Greg's cock as she had before. Once she had established the rhythm, her hand left mine, and I continued to stroke his shaft by myself, while my wife resumed sucking him.

I had never touched a man's cock other than my own, and I was surprised by how much bigger his cock felt than mine as I stroked it. He was hard. Very hard. His breathing became more ragged as my wife fervently sucked on him and he began to thrust into her mouth as she worked on him with her mouth, and I could tell that he was getting ready to cum.

Then, I felt his cock twitch in my hand as the first spurt of his cum shot out of him and into my wife's mouth. I stroked him faster, like I would stroke my own cock when I masturbated, and I felt his cock spasm several more times as he emptied his balls into her mouth. My wife continued to suck on the head of his cock until he finished cumming.

Releasing the head of his cock from her mouth, but keeping her lips closed to prevent any of his cum from escaping, my wife turned towards me and sat up, so her mouth was elevated above mine. Then, pressing her lips against mine, she opened her mouth slightly and parted my lips with her tongue. Greg's cum, mixed with her saliva, flowed from her mouth into mine. It was a huge load, and it filled my mouth.

Our tongues played with his cum in my mouth as she French kissed me. Breaking our kiss, my wife looked down at me and simply said, "Swallow." I did as she commanded and felt the raw oyster of his cum slide down the back of my throat.

After I finished swallowing, my wife smiled and said, "Good boy!" Greg gave me a thumbs up, but Don gave me a smirking scowl of disbelief as he slowly shook his head sideways.

As Greg and Don got dressed, my wife grabbed a pen and a sheet of note paper from the room desk. She wrote a brief note and folded the paper over. As the two were getting ready to leave, she thanked them for the fuck and handed the note to Greg.

When they were gone, I asked her what she wrote. She said, "Well, you know me, I like big dicks, so I gave him my number and told him to call me. He's not as big as Steve, but Steve is a unicorn, which is why I."

"What about Don?" I asked.

"Don's nice eye candy, but his dick is nothing special," she replied. "Plus, he didn't seem too thrilled with our cum play. On the other hand, Greg seemed very accepting. Maybe he'll let you lick my pussy while he fucks me. Then, when he cums in me, you can lick me clean. You'd like that, wouldn't you Baby?"

My cock was straining for relief, so I pulled it out of my pants, and admitted, "I've been wanting that ever since I you tied me to the bed and had Steve fuck you right above my face. It makes me hot just thinking about it. Do you think you can convince Greg to let me do that?"

"I think he might. I'll ask him the next time I get together with him," My wife said as she reached over and began lightly stroking my hard cock. "Do you want me to take care this for you Baby?"

I moaned, "Please," as she ran the fingernails of her other hand across my swollen balls.

My wife put the tip of her tongue against my ear and gently licked it. Then, withdrawing her tongue, she softly blew into it, making the hair on my arms stand on end. Whispering in my ear, while continuing to gently stroke my cock, she began teasing me, saying, "Did you like sitting next to me while I sucked them? Did you like watching their hard cocks sliding in and out of my mouth?"

"Yes," I said softly, as she continued stroking me.

"I wanted you to help me," she whispered. "I wanted us to suck them together, both our lips wrapped around them. I wanted us to make out with a hard cock between our lips. Doesn't that sound like fun Baby?"

I moaned, as she began to stroke me more firmly.

"Would you like to suck a cock with me Baby?" she asked. "Can you imagine what that would feel like? A hot, hard cock sliding in and out of your mouth! It feels so good Baby!"

Stroking me faster, she continued whispering in my ear. "Does it turn you on Baby, thinking of sucking a hard cock? Would you do it for me?"

I just groaned and began to cum.

While continuing to stroke me with one hand, my wife caught my ejaculation in her other. When I finished cumming, she stopped stroking and used her index and middle fingers to scoop the cum out of the palm of her other hand. Then, holding her two cum-covered fingers up to my mouth, she said, "Suck them. Suck my fingers like they're a cock. Suck them clean."

I opened my mouth, took her two fingers in, and began to suck them. I used my tongue to massage the underside of her fingertips as I bobbed my head up and down on them, sucking the cum from them. My wife took her free hand, grabbed the hair at the back of my head, and began to force my mouth deeper on her fingers. "That's it! Suck that cock for me!" she commanded.

After I finished sucking all of my cum from her fingers, she pulled my head back, looked me in the eyes, and said, "I think you're ready to suck a real cock." Then she kissed me deeply, her tongue probing my mouth.