Wingman for My Wife

Story Info
Part 5 of a Cuckold's Descent.
3.3k words
4.66
24.1k
45

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Monday afternoon, several months after cementing my status as my wife's cum slut, when she called me at work.

"Guess who I talked to today, Baby?" she playfully asked.

"Who?"

"Remember David? I met him at the airport hotel bar a few months ago. He said he would be glad to help us out again whenever he was in town," my wife prodded and then added, "We rented a room down the hall from his and after I was done fucking him, I ran back to our room so you could eat his creampie."

"Yes, I remember. How could I forget? He's back in town?" I asked.

"Yes. He wants to get together with me, and guess what?" she said excitedly, "I told him that you would like to watch us fuck, and he said that it was OK with him, as long as you weren't expecting anything sexual from him. I told him that you just wanted to clean me up afterwards, like you did last time."

"That's great! You know how much I've wanted to watch you again!" I thought back to when I watched her big-dicked boyfriend Steve fuck her doggy-style, inches above my face, and how I had eaten the creampie that he had left in her after they had finished. It was a scene that would be forever burned in my memory. "When can we get together with David?"

"Friday night. The same place as last time, the airport hotel. We can talk about it more when I get home tonight. Don't forget, I'm working late, and then I'm going to see Steve. So be ready when I get home, I'll be bringing you a present."

"Sounds delicious!" I told her before saying goodbye.

I didn't get much accomplished the rest of the afternoon.

While waiting for my wife to get home that evening, I had plenty of time to reminisce about the last time my wife had fucked David. She had met him the previous week at the hotel bar during one of her girls' nights out. She fucked him that night and then came home and told me all about it while I ate her dirty pussy.

My wife then had the brilliant idea to get together with him again the following weekend and to book a room for us down the hall from his so she could bring me a fresh creampie after she finished fucking him. As much as I loved cleaning her after she got back to our room, I later came to realize that I really wanted to see her getting fucked, to see her in the throes of passion, and to watch her get filled with cum before cleaning her.

I thought of the two times that I had been able to watch my wife get fucked by Steve. The first time, my wife had tied me to a chair next to the bed so I wouldn't be able to try to interfere if I changed my mind. I watched her fuck Steve on our bed and then get on her knees to suck him dry right in front of me. After he left, before untying me, she sucked me off too, but instead of swallowing, she leaned over and kissed me, forcing all my cum from her mouth into mine. It was my first cum kiss, but far from my last.

My second opportunity to see Steve fuck her was a week later when she tied me to our bed, straddled my face, and had Steve fuck her from behind, doggy-style, inches above my face. After Steve came, she sat on my face and fed me her fresh creampie. As I felt Steve's cum sliding down the back of my throat, I knew that I was hooked and couldn't wait to do it again. My wife knew it too and, endearingly, began to call me her little cum slut.

Unfortunately, Steve wasn't too keen on fucking my wife in front of me and I have had to be content with cleaning her up after she came home from her weekly trysts with him, like I would be tonight.

I was lying on the bed, naked, gently stroking my hard cock, when my wife got home. Walking into the bedroom, she kicked off her heels, unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, and took off her blouse. Standing in front of me in only her baby blue satin bra and panties, she looked at me and said, "I hope you're hungry. Steve's wife has been out of town all week, so he left a huge load of cum in me."

As my wife made her way over to the side of the bed, I could see a dark wet stain in the crotch of her panties. Stopping at the edge of the bed, she pulled the front of her panties down to show me the cum that had pooled in the crotch. "I tried to hold it in as best as I could, but there was just too much," she said, as I stared at the strands of cum stretching from the blue fabric of her panties to her naked labia. It looked delicious.

My wife let go of the waist band of her panties and they snapped back in place as she climbed onto the bed, kneeling next to my head. Straddling my face, my wife pulled the edge of the crotch of her panties to one side, revealing her pussy lips matted with Steve's cum. "Bon Appetit!" my wife exclaimed as she slowly lowered her gooey crotch down until her pussy was barely above my waiting lips.

I stuck my tongue out and licked the strands of cum that were hanging from the edge of her panties. After running my tongue along the edge of the fabric, I dipped my tongue into the pool of cum lining the crotch, and slurped a large dollop into my mouth, savoring the texture. Then, reaching the tip of my tongue out, I gently traced her pussy lips, licking up the cum that was clinging to them. My wife let out an audible "Mmmmm" as I teasingly tongued her.

When I finished cleaning the cum from her pussy lips, I began to probe her slit with the tip of my tongue. In response, my wife pulled her panties even farther to the side and lowered her sloppy cunt fully onto my mouth, forcing my tongue deeper into her. "That's it, Baby! Get your tongue in there nice and deep!" she instructed, "Clean that cum out of me!"

Digging deep with my tongue, I licked the length of her slit, lapping up the combined juices that began to flow from her cunt, flooding my mouth. She was right, Steve had left a huge load in her.

After I had thoroughly cleaned her, I began concentrate on her clit, flicking it rapidly with my tongue as I sucked on it. "That's it Baby! Don't stop! I'm cumming!" she groaned. As she came, her contractions forced a final flush of their combined juices to coat my face.

My wife climbed off, looked at my face, and said, "You look like a glazed donut! Was that enough cum for you?" Not waiting for an answer, she pullied off her panties, turned them inside out, and held the crotch up to my face. "Here's some more for you," she said as she placed the cum drenched crotch of her panties to my lips.

I thought back to when I first realized that she had been cheating on me. It was the day that I found a pair of pretty lace panties in the laundry with a large white crusty patch of dried cum in the crotch. Panties that I had given her a couple of years previously, but that she had never worn for me.

As I licked the remnants of Steve's cum from the crotch of my wife's blue satin panties, I was amazed at the changes that our relationship had undergone over the subsequent months. Looking up at her, I told her that I loved her.

"I love you too," she replied and then added, "I'm pretty well fucked out tonight, Baby, but I'll give you a blowjob if you want."

My wife laid down near the edge of the bed and told me to stand next to the bed where she was able to reach my cock. The head of our bed can be inclined with a small electric motor, and my wife raised the head of the bed until her mouth was at the same level as my cock. She grabbed some silicone lube from the bedstand, poured a small amount into the palm of her hand, and then wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and began stroking it. Taking the head of my cock between her lips, she began sucking as she stroked me, her tongue swirling around the tip. I was so aroused from eating her cum-filled pussy that I was on the edge of cumming in no time.

Sensing that I was close from my moans of ecstasy, she took my cock out of her mouth, and still stroking me, said, "I want you to cum on my tits." Increasing the speed of her stroking and aiming my cock toward her chest, she continued, "Cum for me Baby! Cum on my tits!"

Letting out a final groan, I began to shoot onto her perfect 36C breasts. Rope after rope flew out of my cock and rained down on her boobs. When I finally stopped cumming, my wife looked at the copious white cum coating her tits and said, "Wow, that was a lot of cum Baby! Now, be a good little cum slut and lick it up for me."

I lowered my head down and sucked a nipple into my mouth, along with the cum that coated it. I rolled it around in my mouth and savored the taste. Letting the nipple free, I proceeded to lick up the drops of cum splattered across her breast, and then, switching to the other breast, I licked up the cum that coated it too.

"Good boy!" my wife told me when I finished, and then kissed me, parting my lips with her tongue to share the last remnants of cum that remained on my lips.

Over the next couple of days, we planned our Friday night rendezvous with David. At first, my wife suggested that I wait in our room at the hotel until she came to up with David. I asked if it would be possible for me to be with her when they meet up in the hotel bar. I told her that I have longed to play a bigger role in her sexual adventures, to see how she selected and seduced the men she fucked on her girls' nights out.

After thinking about it for a while, my wife came up with a plan. Since she had already fucked David twice previously, she would let me be with her when she met up with him. We would go to the hotel bar a half hour before he was supposed to show up and we would role play her hooking up with him, as if she had not met him before. If it went well with David, she would consider letting me go with her on some of her other girls' nights out.

Friday night, we checked into the hotel, got some dinner, and I watched my wife get dressed for her date with David. She put on a black lace pushup bra and matching garter belt, and sheer black stockings. Then she put on matching panties over the garter belt. A low-cut blouse, black pencil skirt, and black heels with ankle straps completed her outfit. After dressing, she did her makeup; dark, smokey eye shadow, black mascara and eye liner made her eyes irresistibly sexy, and her bright red lipstick made her mouth look like it was just made for sucking cock. She was dressed to kill.

Around 8:30, we went down to the hotel bar and found a secluded booth in a corner where we could watch people come and go. My wife ordered a martini, and I got a scotch. As we sipped our drinks, my wife surveyed the bar. We had about a half hour until David was supposed to show up.

"See that guy sitting at the end of the bar alone?" my wife asked. "He's pretty hot. If I was here alone and I wasn't supposed to meet David, I'd make a move on him."

"How would you do it?" I asked.

"Easy," she replied, "I'd just go sit near him. Not right next to him, but one seat over. If he didn't strike up a conversation with me, I'd start one with him. Once we got talking, if I was still sure that I wanted to fuck him, I'd just slide over to the seat next to him."

"How would it work if I was with you?" I asked.

"Well, if you're going to be doing this with me, you're going to have to be my wingman," she replied. "You'll have to approach the guys and ask them if they would like to join us. When they look over at me, I'll give them a sexy smile. You can practice with David tonight. He's supposed to sit at the bar when he comes in. After he orders a drink, you can ask him to come join us. He won't know who you are when you go up to him, but he will when he sees me."

David showed up at the bar about 9:00, right on schedule. My wife and I watched as he sat down at the bar, at the opposite end from the hot guy, and ordered a drink. When his drink arrived, he took a sip and glanced at his watch. My wife said, "Go ask him to join us."

I slid out of the booth and crossed the bar to where he was sitting. "Excuse me. My wife and I were wondering if you would like to join us?" I asked. David looked up at me and I pointed to my wife. He looked at my wife, smiled, picked up his drink, and started towards her.

I followed David back to our booth and he slid in next to my wife, kissed her, and told her how happy he was to see her again. I slid in on the opposite side of her. After a little small talk, my wife turned and said to me, "Why don't you ask David if he wants to come up to our room and fuck me?"

I looked at David and said, "Would you like to come up to our room and fuck my wife?"

We downed the last of our drinks and headed for the elevator, David with his arm around my wife and me following behind. Once the elevator doors shut, David and my wife began making out, their hands roaming over each other's bodies.

When we reached our room, my wife told me to sit in the chair and keep quiet until they were done. I sat and watched in silence as my wife took off her blouse and skirt, then dropped to her knees and undid David's pants, exposing his hard cock. My wife took his cock into her mouth and began sucking in earnest as her hands stroked his shaft and massaged his balls. David threw his head back and moaned. Placing his hands on the back of her head, he began to slowly fuck her mouth. I watched from the chair in awe and began to rub my hard cock through my pants.

David reached the point where he was going to cum if my wife continued to suck him, so he backed away and took off his clothes. He led my wife to the bed, laid her down, pulled her panties off, and put his head between her nylon encased legs. Now it was my wife's turn to moan as David licked her pussy. He continued licking until my wife grabbed his hair, stiffened, and came on his tongue. "Fuck me!" she cried, "I want you to fuck me now!"

David climbed on top of my wife, and easily slid into her wet pussy. My wife wrapped her legs around his back as he began to pound her. After a few minutes of intense fucking, my wife let out a loud moan and came again. The contractions of her pussy pushed David over edge too, and with a loud moan of his own, he filled her hot cunt with his seed. He continued to fuck her as he emptied his balls into her.

After they recovered from their orgasms and David rolled off my wife, she propped herself up on her elbows, looked at me, and said, "It's your turn, Baby," motioning with her index finger for me to come to her.

David climbed off the bed and began to put his clothes on as I crossed the room. My wife told me to take off my clothes and lie on the bed. Once I stripped and lay down, my wife straddled my face and lowered her dripping snatch to my mouth, saying, "This is what you wanted, isn't it Baby?"

As her gooey pussy met my lips, I heard David say, "Well, I'll leave you two alone, so your husband can enjoy his dessert."

"Thanks, David!" my wife replied, "Call me whenever you get back in town and we'll do this again."

"It was my pleasure, and I will. I'd love to do this again," he replied as he was leaving.

Alone, at last, my wife began to slowly rock her cum-filled pussy against my mouth, my tongue penetrating the folds. Cum began to flow into my mouth, sliding down my tongue and collecting in the back of my mouth. My wife began to moan softly. "That's my good little cum slut," she whispered as I lapped David's cum, mixed with her pussy juice, from her cunt. When my mouth was full, I swallowed, and felt the raw oyster of fresh cum slid down the back of my throat.

I was now able to concentrate on my wife's pleasure and began to suck on her clit until I had her coming. "Keep licking! Don't stop until I tell you to!" she commanded as she ground her pussy against my tongue. She continued to grind her pussy against my mouth until the waves of her orgasm subsided, finally telling me "OK, I'm done."

My wife climbed off my face and took my cock into her mouth, smearing the pre-cum flowing from the tip down the shaft with her lips. Grabbing the shaft with one hand she began stroking me with a furious desire. Looking up, she stated, "Now I'm going to milk you dry," and then replaced her lips on the head of my cock. Sucking firmly as her tongue flicked the sensitive underside of the head, she continued her rapid firm stroking until my cum boiled up from my balls. I moaned and arched my back as I exploded into her mouth. She continued stroking as she extracted rope after rope of cum from me, not stopping until there was nothing left for her to take. The pleasure was so intense that I had to beg her to stop.

When she finally relented, her cheeks were full. Pushing herself up to my face, she looked at me with lust filled eyes and then lowering her lips to mine, kissed me. Parting my lips with the tip of her tongue, she let the entire contents of her mouth flow into mine. It was a huge load that took several swallows for me to consume, and she did not break her kiss until I had swallowed it all. Looking down at me, she said, "Good boy!"

"Good enough to be your wingman?" I asked.

My wife gave me a sly grin and said, "I'll tell you what Baby, the night's young, why don't we see if that hot guy is still in the bar downstairs."