Feeding My Addiction

Story Info
Part 7 of a Cuckold's Descent.
2.7k words
4.7
19.6k
30

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, I awoke in the bed of our hotel room. The same bed in which my wife had fucked three other men the night before, all while I watched. I turned my head towards the bathroom and saw her in front of the mirror, putting her makeup on. She had cleaned up well, with no evident signs of the previous night's debauchery.

My wife looked at me and smiled, "Rise and shine, my little cum addict! Get dressed so we can go downstairs and get some breakfast before checking out. I'm famished," she said, before adding, "or, are you still too full from all that cum you ate last night?"

Ignoring her last comment, I simply answered, "I could definitely use some coffee."

"Five loads!" my wife teased, "That matches my personal record, set when I was in college, when I ended up blowing five frat boys I was playing poker with! Impressive! Even if two of the loads were your own."

"I'm glad you were entertained," I replied.

"Which did you enjoy most?" my wife continued. "Cleaning David's creampie from me? Or, was it when I snowballed you with Don and Greg's cum after I blew them?"

Contemplating her question as I answered, I rambled, "They were both exciting in their own ways. Although, I wish that I could have been underneath you, licking your pussy, while David fucked you from behind. I still want to do that. How about you? Which did you prefer?"

"Don't get me wrong. I definitely had fun with David, but I lost track of how many times I came while being tag teamed by Don and Greg. Greg has a nice big dick... and you know how much I like big dicks. Plus, the finish was fabulous! Blowing them with you sitting next to me... and you helping to stroke Greg off into my mouth... it was so hot! Then, snowballing their cum with you ...wasn't that delicious?"

"It was really hot watching you blow them right in front of me," I replied.

"I was serious last night when I said that I wanted us to suck them together. We could have so much fun! As orally fixated as you are, I know you'd love it."

"I don't know. I'm not attracted to men at all... but, if you had a dick, I'd probably want to suck it all the time."

"Yeah," she laughed, "you'd be like a vampire, you'd probably suck me so much, I'd die of dehydration. Now, get dressed and take me to breakfast. I'm starving."

After spending the rest of the weekend at home, relaxing together, my wife and I were back at work on Monday when she called me late in the day.

"I won't be home for dinner," she said. "I have a date with Steve."

"Will you be bringing me home a present?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied, "I know how much you love to clean me up."

"And I love it when you're a dirty girl!"

"It makes me wet just thinking about it. By the way, I also talked to Greg today. The three of us have a date Friday night."

"Really?" I said, "What does that mean?"

"I'll tell you all about it tonight when I get home... while I'm sitting on your face," she teased.

"Can't wait! Have fun tonight. Love you."

"I always do with Steve. Love you, too," she replied.

That evening, lying in bed waiting for my wife to get home, I slowly edged as I thought about Steve fucking her with his almost 9 inch cock. I had the pleasure of watching him fuck her on two occasions. The second time, as he fucked her from behind while I was lying underneath her, I saw his big cock pound her pussy and then fill her with hot cum, inches above my face. It was burned into my memory, and I longed to see her getting fucked that way again, but Steve had been uneasy with my presence, and a repeat performance was not in the cards.

As I slowly stroked my hard cock, I also wondered what my wife had planned for next Friday with Greg. I thought about how, last weekend, I had helped her stroke him off into her mouth while I sat next to her. I thought about how his cock twitched in my hand as he filled her mouth with rope after rope of cum, and then, after he had finished, how she turned towards me and kissed me, snowballing his cum from her mouth into mine. I thought about how his cum felt, as it slid down my throat.

These thoughts had me close to cumming. Pre-cum was flowing from my dick and I was wiping it up with my fingers and then licking them clean, savoring the sweet taste.

"Hi Baby." my wife said as she entered our bedroom, startling me from my thoughts, "Starting without me?"

"I was just thinking about you," I replied. "Did you bring me my present?"

"Yes, I did," she said as she pulled off her panties and climbed on the bed. Straddling my face, she looked down at me and added, "I didn't clean up, and I tried to hold as much in as I could on the way home."

I looked up at her swollen pussy. It looked sticky... and delicious. I reached up with my tongue and gave it a little lick. "Yum!" I said, "I can't wait."

My wife lowered her creamy cunt down on to my mouth and slowly began rocking her hips back and forth, dragging her wet slit over my mouth. I pressed the tip of my tongue between her pussy lips and began to probe, trying to get her and Steve's combined juices to flow.

"Mmmm... that's good Baby!" she sighed, "Your tongue feels so good on my sore pussy. Steve rode me hard tonight."

As I continued to probe with my tongue and she continued to gently rock on my mouth, I was rewarded as a trickle of cum began to flow from her pussy. I began lapping it up, furiously. My wife began to moan and rotated her hips, grinding her hot, wet cunt on my mouth. "Eat me!" she hissed as I continued to probe with my tongue as best as I could under her weight. Suddenly she stiffened and let out a load moan as she came on my face. A final gush of cum, hers and Steve's, flowed from her, as the walls of her pussy spasmed in orgasm. I wasn't thick like a fresh creampie and I was able to drink it down easily.

When she had finished cumming, my wife climbed off of my face and laid down next to me. "Thank you, Baby. That was amazing!" she said as she reached over and began to gently stroke my raging hard-on.

"I didn't get a chance to tell you about my conversation with Greg. I arranged a surprise for you," she teased as she continued to stroke me. "I told Greg about how you would like to be lie beneath me while he fucks doggy style, so you can see his cock pound my pussy, up close... and then have me sit on your face right after he cums in me. He said that he has done something similar with another couple in the past, and he would be okay with that. So, I made a date for us this Friday at the same hotel as last weekend. What do you think Baby? Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Pre-cum was oozing from my cock as I replied enthusiastically, "Fantastic! ...but I could really use that blowjob now. I need to cum so bad!"

"Poor Baby," my wife feigned concern, "All that edging and creampie eating has gotten you all worked up. Have you eaten enough cum for tonight? ...or, would you like me to feed you your load too?"

"Yes, please!" I replied.

"Yes, please what?"

"Yes, please feed me my cum."

With that, my wife crawled between my legs and engulfed my dripping hard-on, swirling her tongue around the head and shaft as she bobbed up and down on it. I barely lasted 60 seconds until I filled her mouth. She continued sucking until she extracted every last drop of my cum. Then, releasing my cock rom her mouth, but keeping her lips tightly closed, she crawled up my body until her face was right above mine. Pressing her lips to mine, she pushed her tongue into my mouth and let the mixture of my cum and her saliva flow from her mouth into mine. We continued to kiss, swirling our tongues together, until I swallowed it all.

The week seemed to drag on until Friday finally arrived. Thinking about the rendezvous my wife had planned for us and Greg had been a distraction. My wife made all the arrangements for our date night; the hotel reservation, and dinner reservation for her and myself at fine restaurant near the hotel.

We drove to the hotel separately after work. When I arrived, my wife had already checked in and I found her in the room getting ready for our date. She looked fantastic. Her little black dress fit her like a glove and was complemented by black patent heels and seamed stockings. She finished putting on her evening makeup while I freshened up, before heading off to dinner.

The restaurant was elegant and the food was wonderful. I asked my wife if she wanted dessert and she replied, "You'll get your dessert later." As we finished the last of our bottle of wine, I asked when we were going to meet up with Greg.

"He should already be at the hotel bar," my wife informed me, "I told him that I would text him our room number when we got there and were ready for him. Are you getting anxious?"

"I'm ready to go," I said. "I've been looking forward to this all week."

When we got to our room, my wife told me to get undressed. Then she sent the text to Greg with our room number, and he replied that he would be right up. My wife then told me to sit on the edge of the bed. She got on her knees in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. She continued sucking on me until we heard Greg knock on the door. She gave my cock one final lick, got up, and went to the door to let him in.

As soon as Greg entered the room and the door closed behind him, my wife put her hand on the back of his neck, pulled him down to her mouth, and kissed him deeply. As they were making out, her other hand was massaging his cock through his pants. Breaking her kiss, she said to him, "As you can see, my husband is ready to play. I think we need to get naked too," as she unbuckled his pants.

As soon as Greg and herself were undressed, she led him over to the bed. My wife sat on the edge of the bed next to me. With Greg standing in front of her, she grabbed his cock and took it into her mouth. She began bobbing her head whie stroking with her hand, and he was soon fully erect. Turning towards me, she said, "Look at this hard cock Baby. It feels so good in my mouth. I know you'd love it, if you tried it."

Then, looking up at Greg, she said, "I want him to suck a cock with me, but he feels too self-conscious to do it with the guy watching him."

Greg replied, "You two should do a gloryhole together. That way he wouldn't feel like he is being watched."

"Do you know where we could find one?" my wife asked while continuing to stroke his cock.

"I know a private club that has one," Greg said. "It's a very nice place. Lots of different rooms. Lots of fun. It's BYOB, but they'll provide setups. Only couples can join, but I've been there a couple of times as a guest."

Turning towards me, my wife said, "Why don't you get down here between my legs and get my pussy ready for Greg's big dick.

I got off the bed, crawled between her legs, and began to lick her pussy. "Good boy!" she said, as she went back to sucking Greg's cock. She was already wet when I stuck my tongue in her cunt, but as I continued to lick her, she became even wetter. After a few minutes, she told me to lie on the bed with my feet at the headboard. Then she climbed on top of me in the opposite direction, with her pussy directly above my head. She got into the doggy position and told Greg to get on the bed and fuck her from behind.

I had a bird's eye view of my wife's pussy directly above me as Greg knelt behind her and began rubbing the head of his big dick along her slit. Then he slowly began to push the head between the lips of her pussy. My wife let out a low moan as he penetrated her. "Ohhh... that feels so good," she sighed.

The view of Greg's 8-inch cock slowly sliding in and out of my wife's pussy, just inches above my face, was everything I had hoped it would be. Her stretched pussy lips were clamped around his thick cock like an O-ring and they stretched in and out with his cock as he pistoned her.

Greg's cock glistened with her pussy juice, and as he began to pick up speed, her juices turned a frothy white and began to leak down her slit towards her clit. A drop began to form, hanging down, and threatening to drip on to my face. It looked so delicious, I had to reach out with my tongue and lap it up, teasing her clit as I did so. "Mmmm," my wife moaned, "that feels good Baby. Keep licking me!"

As I ran my tongue over her clit, my wife's pussy juice began to smear all over my mouth. It tasted so good that I dug deeper with my tongue until I was licking at the base of her pussy lips, where Greg's shaft was sliding in and out of her.

At this point, all three of us were moaning. My wife came first and her spasming pussy then drove Greg over edge. He slammed into her hard and I saw his cock jerk five or six times as he emptied his balls. When Greg finished coming, he slowly pulled out of my wife. His big cock was coated with their combined juices and a drop of cum oozed from the tip. It looked so delicious that I felt an urge to lick it clean, but I hesitated, not sure of what to do, and Greg climbed off the bed.

As soon as Greg backed away, my wife spun around and straddled my face. As I looked up at her gaping, oozing cunt, my wife looked at me, narrowed her eyes and smirked, "Are you ready for your dessert?"

She slowly lowered her gooey pussy to within a couple of inches of my mouth and I stuck my tongue out and began to flick her with the tip. My wife told me to hold my mouth open and keep my tongue out. She gave a couple of pushes, and with a queef that sounded like an almost empty mustard bottle giving up its final squirt, she spewed the contents of her cunt onto my tongue.

A big glob of hot cum slid down my tongue into my mouth. I reflexively swallowed and felt the cum slide down the back of my throat like a raw oyster. I heard Greg cry out, "That was awesome! I've never seen anything like that before."

My wife then lowered her pussy the rest of the way to my mouth and told me to clean up whatever was left. I dug my tongue into her pussy and lapped and sucked until she said, "I think we're good," and climbed off my face.

Turning to Greg, she said, "The night is still young. How would you like to show us where that club is that you were talking about? The one with the gloryhole room."

"Sure," Greg replied, "I'll take you there. It's only about a half hour from here."