All Comments on 'Double Trouble'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Timtom12Timtom12over 3 years ago

Nice, self-delights are always interesting for me!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Intertwine Theory

Not my normal bread and butter but very readable and interesting re twins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
not what I hoped it to be

As it didn't give a definitive answer for the twins, I see this as ultimately being lackluster. It read well, enough, but had heavy technical reading instead of erotica. I thought the purpose was to make it so the "audience" chose who was dominant and submissive, but W stole the show and commandeered the show from the get go. Also, the mirror concept doesn't hold up because both would see her own face contorting when it should have been one looking serene while the other's face contorted. Seeing a contorted face, while your face is contorted (you don't have to see your own fave to know it's contorting), whether opposite featured or not should become evidenced a scam or hoax was being played out.

I would have liked more erotica, and less technolica, with a more fitting ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thank you

I enjoy your stories and writing style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1693 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

SIMILAR Stories