All Comments on 'Double Trouble'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Nice fun. Kept my interest throughout Good progression and logic trail. Satisfying if somewhat predictable flip ending. The flow was smooth and sufficiently believable that I was able to suspend disbelief.

All in all thoroughly enjoyable read. 5 well deserved stars.

GTO_RacerGTO_Racerabout 2 years ago

That was great. Loved the surprises as he came clean to them and introduced his daughter and niece.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

2 stars - no emotions, no feelings, just dry dialog like a police report - needs a rewrite

MormonJackMormonJackabout 2 years ago

Great time reading. I'm really glad (now - was jealous earlier) that you went on that cruise! Thank you!

Bh76Bh76about 2 years ago

Kinda rushed, but I dug it.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****I love storylines like that. Now to find out who is leaking company secrets?🤔 Thanks for sharing.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

I liked it, but it was very, very dry. Just going thru the motions like an old black and white PI TV show.

Scores 3/5

BumblingFoolBumblingFoolabout 2 years ago

A really nice tale. Well done! It was nice to view from the perspective of the PI.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but what about paying the piper?

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

It was a wonderfully told tale, well written as usual with a nice twist at the end.

.

Cheers

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Brilliant story and writing. I can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

crap story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Proof read please: Using some word twice(you you) next to each other. Poor logical progression: He would have had a contract hence he would not have been stiffed by the brothers. Also, he'd not have given them their finding. Way to much alcohol consumption; judgement would have suffered, hence, non-professional. Several other PIs also had cameras working and these were never spoofed. Skip the silly ending, "Life is good." It diminishes the story line impact.

That said, rather good story. Reasonable story line progression. Interesting characters and logical and believable ending.

allansbulletallansbullet2 months ago

As usual, the critics never fail to hide behind the "Anonymous" label when posting. I liked the story line, and surprises near the end. I gave you 5 for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...