Double Trouble in Helia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, maybe I'll let you have a taste next time. We might need to do some final tests at the end of the week, so keep your schedule free."

She quickly slipped into her office leaving Alex alone in the room with his troubling erections. He sighed knowing that he had to take care of those once he got home. After wrestling them into his pants and underwear he got fully dressed and left the clinic. He decided he would walk to his house instead of taking the bus this time. The cool evening air would hopefully help him clear his head.

Once Alex got home and dumped his backpack, he let himself fall down onto the couch. He could use a little rest after such an eventful day. The screen of his phone let him know someone had messaged him. His tiredness tried to combat his curiosity, but the latter won in the end. It turned out Emily had sent him some more texts.

"Hi, Alex. I hope you are having fun job hunting. I'm still with Cherry, but I won't forget to send you the notes. :)"

Her tone had certainly gotten a lot friendlier since the morning. Perhaps the Ice Queen was warming up a little. Alex wasn't sure what he'd tell Zack, but that was something he could deal with later.

He scrolled further down and saw that she had attached a picture. She still was wearing her turtleneck shirt, which looked even better on her now it wasn't covered by a lab coat. The redhead next to her was wearing a low-cut dress, which showed the sides of her breasts. They didn't look too big, but they fit the frame of the smaller girl, who he assumed was Cherry, nicely.

Like Emily had suggested earlier that day, she was really cute. Her fiery red hair stopped just short of her shoulders and covered part of her face in the picture. Her hazel eyes, wide smile and a healthy dose of freckles completed the look. He was glad that Emily's demeanour seemed to change, but the image had reawakened the erections he had gotten rid of during his walk. It surprised him they were this hard after Keri's treatment, but there was no sense of complaining.

There was plenty he had to learn about his condition and he'd have to take one step at a time it seemed. Or one orgasm at a time if he kept these visits up.

*****************************

That was the second chapter of this story. Feel free to leave any commentary and suggestions down below. I have worked out the general idea of a few more chapters, so the story is definitely not set in stone.

12