All Comments on 'Double Trouble in Helia Pt. 02'

by harroldfruit2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
harroldfruit2harroldfruit2almost 3 years agoAuthor

I have to admit I wasn't expecting many people to read this even if this a pretty active site.

Currently I am working on the third chapter, so that should be up in a few days.

The chapters hopefully have the proper series structure by then, so it's a little easier to navigate.

If you only wish to read the stories that truly have an erotic "couple", you might want to wait for the fourth instalment.

I sure hope it will be obvious who the couple will consist of, since that would mean my writing makes some sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even better than the first. I'd love to have a nurse like Keri! Really looking forward to part 3.

harroldfruit2harroldfruit2almost 3 years agoAuthor

I just finished the third part, which should be up in a few days.

I'm glad to hear you like it so far and I hope you'll love what's coming in the future.

:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharroldfruit2@harroldfruit2
I'm new to writing, so I'm honing my skills over here. Hopefully my ability to write stories actually improves over time. I try to keep my stories a little realistic, even though they might contain some fantastical themes. When reading my stories, you can expect romantic coup...