Double Trouble in Helia Pt. 05

Story Info
The young couple's fantastic first time.
6.1k words
4.37
6.6k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have plenty of ideas for this story, but feel free to share yours if you have any.

This chapter might be a little slower than the rest, but that should be fun too.

Enjoy!

***************************************

Alex felt like he could spend an eternity just laying there and letting time slowly pass. One single disgusted glance had robbed his life of joy. Like a needle pressed against a balloon, so did it pop his bubble of rapture.

It wasn't exactly the first time he felt down because of the way he was, but it had never been this severe. Since his birth his addition had only caused trouble. His parents had been shocked at first, but decided against removing it. Despite that, they kept his condition under wraps and didn't inform any other member of his family. The only ones that knew about it were the handful of private doctors and even those were forced to keep silent by contracts and threats of legal action.

His parents didn't mistreat their only child in any way, but they definitely kept their distance. Maybe he gave them the idea that there was something off about them too, since he was their flesh and blood after all. Whatever it was, he was sent off to a boarding school and finally to the capital, Heliopolis, for his studies. He could understand their motives and the look on Emily's face just reaffirmed his beliefs. Luckily his parents only mailed him these days, so he didn't have to look them in the eyes too.

The ringtone of his phone reminded him that the world hadn't paused just so he could have internal monologues all day. He didn't bother to pick up the phone, or even check the who the caller was, and dragged himself towards the shower instead. The cold shower did wake him up, although he still lacked the will or energy to really do anything. Alex did shave the stubbles on his chin and took a razor to other hair in various places. He might feel like crap, but that didn't exactly mean he had to look like a caveman.

Once downstairs again, this time in normal clothes instead of a pair of pyjama pants, he decided to make himself breakfast. The clock told him it was past noon already, but he still counted it as breakfast. Not that it really mattered. His phone went off again whilst he was eating a bowl of cereal and it kept ringing every so often. As Alex put away the washing-up, he decided he had had enough of his phone.

He walked over to the couch and picked it up, briefly looking at the locked screen. It told him he had twenty missed calls and a handful of voicemail messages waiting for him. Without checking who it was, he simply shut his phone off.

"Can't be too important," he muttered to himself.

His parents didn't call him and it couldn't be Emily. If he didn't want anything to do with someone, the last thing he would do was call them. It might have been Zack or someone trying to sell him snake oil over the phone. Whatever it was, it could certainly wait a while. The date Zack and he had found to visit the gym was far enough away that they'd see each other during a lecture, so he doubted he'd even call about that.

After putting his phone back down on the couch, he went back to the table and opened his laptop. He figured he might as well get some work done in order not to waste the day entirely. All the assignments he had to do were already done, so that just left him with job searches.

"At least it's something," he thought to himself.

He spent an hour or two like that, before giving up. All the sites he was looking at didn't have any suitable offerings for him. Either the hours were impossible to meet with his current schedule, or they required qualifications he didn't have. He had worked in retail before and wouldn't have minded doing that again, but there wasn't an open spot in that field apparently. It didn't help either that he kept going back to the conversations he had with Emily either. It got to the point where he couldn't look at another listing without being reminded of her.

He was pulled away from his inner turmoil when the doorbell rang. His neighbours mostly kept to themselves and he hadn't ordered anything, so he wasn't expecting anyone. His pondering got interrupted by the doorbell ringing a second time, which prompted Alex to get up and see who needed to see him.

Alex unlocked the door and pushed it open. To his surprise, Emily stood outside. She still looked as beautiful as ever, even if her hair was a mess and her eyes looked watery. He supressed the impulse to grab and kiss her, since that would be the last thing she'd come over for.

"Why'd you come here?" he asked her.

"I tried to call you, but you didn't pick up the phone. I needed to talk to you."

"Why? What's there to talk about?" he said with an emotionless voice. "It was pretty clear last night what you thought."

A tear started to travel down her cheek and more followed it.

"Here's why," Emily responded before stepping forward and planting her lips against his. "I still want you, damn it!"

Alex was taken aback by both her words and her actions. If anything, he had expected her to ridicule him at this point.

"But you looked so shocked, so disgusted with me. How could you possibly want anything do with me?"

"I was pretty shocked, yeah," she responded. "It's not everyday that you see two cocks jump out of one person's pants, especially not that big. If anything, I was angry at you."

Emily was still standing outside and looked around to see if there was anything listening.

"You did get me off, but the sight of your cocks got me kinda horny again. So, you left me, uhm, all hot and bothered," she added.

"You're right, that's no way to treat a lady," Alex quipped.

"Yeah," Emily responded.

Before she could say anymore, he pulled her into a tight hug and closed the door behind her.

"I thought I had lost you," Alex whispered to her.

She shut him up by kissing him again. He could taste the mix of her salty tears and her strawberry lipstick as their lips met. They simply stood there for a while before Emily let go.

"I guess we have something, well, two things to talk about," she said.

"Get yourself a chair at the table, Emily, I'll get us something to drink."

The two of them made their way to the kitchen, where Emily sat down as Alex poured them glasses of lemonade before sitting down next to her. He noticed she had brought her backpack with her, which seemed pretty full for a visit, but he didn't ask her about it. Instead, he offered her some tissues to wipe her tears away.

"So, you were born with two penises?" Emily asked him.

"They've been there since the beginning. Some genetic anomality or something. The doctors still haven't figured out how it happened, so it might as well be witchcraft. You'd think another one wouldn't be that strange, there are people with three nipples after all, but this is an exception somehow."

He noticed Emily chew on her lip as if she were contemplating something before she shook her head. Whatever it was she was thinking about, he doubted he'd hear from it.

"What's it like then, to have two dicks? Do they both work and do you get, like, super aroused or something?" she inquired, her curiosity clearly peaked.

"I'm not sure if it's any better or worse than just having one, but puberty sure wasn't fun. Instead of randomly getting one boner, I was getting two. Combine that with the situation of my boarding school, which meant I had few opportunities to masturbate, and you have a recipe for disaster. Luckily, we only had male teachers that started to look at trolls, so that helped calm the situation a little," he said whilst chuckling at the memory.

"Barely anyone knows about my condition however," he added.

"Really, wasn't there anyone you could trust?"

"My parents had made it pretty clear that besides informing doctors, the word couldn't get out about my situation."

"What about your girlfriends? You must have had those, right? You're great-looking."

"I did have a few girlfriends," he said as his cheeks took on a little more colour. "We just didn't get that far, not that we really had many opportunities thanks to the boarding school, but they just couldn't know about my addition. They stuck around for a little while after that, but it just fizzled out and died at that point."

"So, you're still a virgin?"

"Yes," he simply responded.

"I'm one too..."

"Really?" Now it was his turn to be surprised. "But you're so-"

"Popular?" she interjected.

"-pretty."

"I prefer the sound of that, but in the end it didn't really matter," Emily stated. "High school wasn't the best time for me either. Every time our team won a football tournament, the guys responsible for kicking the ball in the net thought it was a good reason for me to spread my legs for them. Some girls did, and I don't blame them, but I was always a prime target because I said no. I guess they just wanted something that they couldn't have."

"You must have heard about my reputation here. Zack probably told you about it," Emily said.

"He did, but only after I'd asked you to work together."

"Well, you now know where I got that nickname from," she sighed.

Alex didn't know what to say to brighten her mood. He simply pulled her out of her chair, onto his lap and into his embrace. They just sat there for a while, enjoying the proximity of the other.

"Alex?" Emily said whilst looking him into the eyes. "I want my first time to be with you."

"Are you sure about that? It's-"

"It's the thing I want the most, Alex."

"I want you to be my first too, Emily."

The couple sealed the deal with a passionate kiss before they slowly got up from the chair. Alex took Emily's hand and guided her up the stairs and towards his bedroom. She had brought her backpack with her and put it next to the bedframe.

"What's the backpack for?" he asked her.

"It has all we need to get started. Toys, lube, you name it."

"What about condoms? I've got them somewhere around here," Alex replied.

"Don't worry about those, I'm safe. I've got a hormone implant. And besides," she added with a husky voice ", I want to know what it feels like when you cum inside of me."

If he hadn't been erect already, Alex sure would have been after that statement. He pressed himself against Emily as they made out once more. There tongues were dancing a now almost familiar dance as Emily ground herself against his crotch.

"It seems like I'm not the only one that is excited by that idea," she whispered in his ear. "Why don't we get out of these clothes so I can get a good look, hmm? Wouldn't you love that?"

He needed no further encouragement and soon he pulled his shirt over his head and undid the rest of his clothes until he was only wearing a set of boxers. His cocks were forming an absurd tent whilst trying to escape from their cloth constrains. He paid no mind to this, as one hundred percent of his brain activity was focused on processing the sight before him.

Emily had shed all here clothes except for a simple white bra and a set of high-cut panties. The pile of clothes around her gave her the appearance of Venus arriving on her shell and Alex didn't doubt that the goddess would be envious of the beauty that stood in front of him.

Her smooth and shapely legs were entirely on display for him, as only a part of her thighs was covered by the white fabric. These legs led to a taut stomach, slim waist and a cute bellybutton. Wherever his eyes went, they would find perfection, but they did not rest. He knew he had to meet her gaze at some point. So they travelled further up, where it encountered her firm and perky chest. He hadn't had the chance to touch them yet and the feeling of them as they pressed into his chest while they made out only fuelled this desire further.

After passing her lovely neck, he reached her beautiful face once more. Emily's eyes seemed to sparkle as they locked with his and a healthy blush coloured her cheeks. They merely stood there at an arms length away, taking in the others body.

"I-I know it isn't much," Emily stuttered as her cheeks took on a deeper shade of scarlet whilst she avoided his gaze.

"You look wonderful, Emily."

"B-but my breasts aren't as big as-"

"They're perfect," he said ", just like the rest of you. If you were Helen of Troy, I would have sat out a siege ten times as long and I would have fought each one of those heroes just to get a kiss."

"You dork," she responded whilst laughing.

"Your dork," he corrected her as he kissed her and slowly let her down onto the bed.

Whilst their lips graze each other, their hands went exploring. Emily rubbed his shoulder and back before squeezing his ass through his boxers.

"What? It's a nice ass," she explained once she saw his questioning look.

"Which one of was the dork again?"

"What if we're both dorks? That'd make us a great couple, I believe."

"I think you are right,"

Emily giggled in response, which turned into a squeal as he started tickling her sides. She endured it for a moment before she pushed his arms away and reached behind her back. With one smooth movement she unhooked her bra and threw it off the bed.

"How about you tickle these," she said as she pressed her breasts against one another. Her nipples had turned into hard little buds that crowned her pink areolas.

Alex laid down on his side so he had full control of his hands and could look Emily in the eyes. He cupped her breasts and held them there for a moment, enjoying the perky flesh pushing against his palm. Her tits perfectly fit her and were a work of art. Despite their size, they somehow defied gravity.

"I can die happily now," he sighed to her.

"Don't you dare die before I get off. You won't leave me all hot and bothered again!"

In response, he started gently kneading her breasts and teasing her nipples.

"That's better," she moaned.

Alex pulled his lips away from hers and started kissing his way down her body. He nuzzled her neck and grazing her skin with his teeth, drawing sighs from her. He continued his journey and made his way down to the base of her neck, where he kissed and nibbled his way across her collarbone. In the meantime, he released one hand from her bust and drew it across chest before gliding up and down her arm.

His other hand travelled down her side and onto the bed. Alex used the extra leverage to pull himself up and position himself above her. Emily spread her legs so he could get even closer to her as he kneeled in between her parted limbs.

"Still hot and bothered?" he asked he gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"I am considering tearing your boxers of just to get to those dicks quicker."

"I'll take that as a yes then."

Alex released her arm and placed his palm against her neck, lifting it up, before gently sucking on her neck again. He gasped as Emily scooted forward a little and pressed her panty-clad crotch against his and started grinding hers into his.

"That feels fantastic, Em," he moaned into her ear.

"I'm so wet already, can't we just fuck already?"

Alex would love nothing less, but he knew he'd cum if he entered her right now. He needed to get her off whilst giving himself some reprieve. Luckily the solution was currently rubbing itself against him.

His hands let go of her body as he slid backwards, briefly stopping to suck on Emily's hard nipples again. She'd definitely enjoy some more attention there, but he doubted it'd get her off.

Further and further he went down, past her slim stomach and panties until he arrived at her shapely legs. His hands went to work massaging and teasing them whilst he kissed his way up the inside of her thighs. Each time he worked his way up towards her quickly moistening sex and each time he would quickly move to the other leg just before he reached it. The way she was squirming under him told him his teasing was having the desired effect on her.

When he looked up and saw her flushed face and her chest going up and down with short, shallow breaths, he decided to put an end to it. As Alex leaned forward to reach for her panties, he breathed in the sweet smell of her excitement. Not even a field of roses could beat that savoury smell.

He hooked his thumbs into the side of her panties and gently pulled it down her legs, revealing her glistening sex and tight asshole. As he got it off and tossed it aside, he took a good look at her.

Emily's nether lips were swollen and coated in a layer of her own moisture, like the pedals of a flower moistened with dew. Atop her shaven pussy, he saw her clitoris sticking out from underneath its hood. As he leaned forward to meet it, he grabbed her hips and firm ass and pulled her closer.

"Finally," she said.

Any further words were lost when he tenderly sucked on her clitoral hood and rubbed her lovely lips. Her moans let him know he was doing something right. Her tight pucker seemed eager to join the action, but that'd have to wait. He wanted to take his time and focus his attention on at least doing this right. After all, he had a promise to keep.

Whilst he alternatively sucked and licked her clit and other sensitive spots, Alex drew the bottle of lube from Emily's backpack. "Strawberry flavoured lube?" he muttered to himself. "I guess I don't have to ask her what her favourite type of ice-cream is now." He put a dollop on his finger before pressing it against her wet hole. With a little pressure it slid in all the way. The lube combined with her own juices made sure there was next to no resistance. He started to draw it in and out of her whilst continuing to please her with his tongue.

"God, Alex, keep finger fucking me whilst you eat me out, ugh," she moaned loudly as she was writhing under him.

He pulled back his hand to introduce a second finger, just like last time, but used his tongue to plug her tunnel whilst he lubed them up with the strawberry flavoured liquid. The new sensations of her vaginal walls felt a little odd at first, but he soon got the hang of it and made love to her with his tongue. Emily grabbed his hair and pulled him deeper into her as he lapped at her clit.

Once he pushed his two fingers in, he could feel her vaginal muscles tense around his invading digits.

"Oh, oh, please do something for me," she moaned.

"I'll do anything for you, Em."

"Great -- fuck- curl your fingers up like you are winking someone to come over," Emily managed to instruct him. Her sentences were getting incoherent, but he got the gist of it.

Instead of simply pulling his fingers back after thrusting them in, he bent is fingers upwards, which caused them to rub the spongy roof of her tight tunnel.

"Like this?" he asked her whilst looking at his lover.

"Exactly! Fuck! I am soooOOoo close!" she moaned, her pitch shifting each time he hit a certain spot.

Suddenly she tensed up and cried out as her pussy gushed around his fingers. Alex tried to lick up as much of her sweet nectar as possible, which seemed to only enhance her pleasure. He only paused when he noticed her moans had died down to soft sighs and her breath had somewhat slowed down.

He pulled himself up her naked body and kissed the hearth-throb beneath him. As he drew himself back a little, he saw a smile had crept across her rosy face.

"Hmm, strawberry. I assume you found and used the lube then," she murmured.

"It tastes great, especially in combination with you."

"I can tell you I enjoyed it, or more accurately, my pussy can tell."

They locked lips again and their tongues fought each other as Alex absentmindedly played with her hard nipples. He could feel Emily's delicate fingers trace down his back until the stopped at the elastic band of his boxers. This reminded him that he was still wearing those and he became aware of the wet spots his precum had created.

"Could you get these off?" she cooed into his ear, her hot breath grazing his skin.

12