All Comments on 'Double Trouble in Helia Pt. 05'

by harroldfruit2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
harroldfruit2harroldfruit2almost 3 years agoAuthor

Clearly this chapter isn't as well liked as the previous ones, which is a little unfortunate.

If you have any ideas or suggestions that might make the next chapters better, please share them.

I'm still working on the sixth chapter, but it takes a little time to work out some of the characters, which sadly doesn't result in work that I can upload.

It should be done in a day or two and uploaded some time after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@harroldfruit2: I think the reason for this chapter being 'not as well liked' is the almost magical disappearing and reappearing of appendages. The protagonist having two penises is not as hard to believe as him suddenly getting the ability to make at least one of them disappear/retract. It feels too convenient/fantastic in a world where everything else (other than the twin-organs, obviously) is grounded in reality.

harroldfruit2harroldfruit2over 2 years agoAuthor

I have to admit it was a little too convenient, but I did need a way to make Alex's appearance change when necessary for some (future) scenes.

The main drawback to this "ability" is that it obviously hurts a lot.

Don't expect it to be used often however, unless the situation calls for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharroldfruit2@harroldfruit2
I'm new to writing, so I'm honing my skills over here. Hopefully my ability to write stories actually improves over time. I try to keep my stories a little realistic, even though they might contain some fantastical themes. When reading my stories, you can expect romantic coup...