Double Trouble in Helia Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to see them properly this time."

In response Alex pushed himself off her and stood up from the bed. He yanked his underwear down. His hard dicks sprung free and slapped against his stomach.

"Whoa! Just, wow!" Emily exclaimed as she got on her knees and sat on the edge of the bed, trying to get a closer look. "Are you always this big?"

"I think they're always like this when I'm hard. Is it really that special?"

Emily looked up at Alex for a moment, her eyes filled with disbelief and excitement, before returning to his throbbing members.

"Just look at this," she said whilst wrapping her lithe fingers around each shaft and giving them tug. "They're huge. I-I'm not sure this will fit inside of me. I normally only use a few fingers when I masturbate."

She slowly started stroking his hard members with her soft hands, which caused them to swell even further and grow harder to the point it almost hurt. Alex tenderly took her wrists and pulled her hands back. He enjoyed her attention immensely, but he was worried he'd burst before they got to the main act.

"It will be fine, Emily. We have plenty of lube and all the time in the world. Even if it doesn't fit, it doesn't matter. I loved it anyway."

"Are- are you sure? It seems unfair if I'm the only one that gets to climax."

"It's OK, really. Now stop worrying to much and just relax," he said to her. He knew he was tense as hell and didn't want to ruin the magical moment the two of them had, but she didn't need to know that.

"I guess I can do that," Emily responded as he pushed her on her back and kissed her neck.

Alex grabbed his lower cock and the bottle of lube. He poured an ample amount of the thick liquid onto his rigid rod and slowly stroked it until it was fully covered with the slick stuff. He took a deep breath as he positioned himself in front of her thoroughly soaked sex. His other head was pressing against her clit and would rub against it once he pressed forward.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" he asked Emily. Her white hair was spread all around her, making it almost look like an angelic halo.

"There isn't anything in life I want more than you right now," she responded. To support her statement, she swung her legs around him and locked them together, forcing him to enter her.

Alex was in heaven as his tip was pushed against her soft folds and towards her welcoming entrance. Every touch of her wet velvety hole just made him yearn for more. His other cock rubbed her hard little pleasure nub as it glided over her wet sex and towards her stomach.

He held back just short of truly entering her. "Tell me if it hurts at all. I'll stop immediately."

"I will," she responded. "Just make love to me already."

Alex let his resistance falter and finally truly entered her. He felt her tight pussy stretch to accommodate his girth, but he didn't feel any unwanted resistance. Instead, he was welcomed inside with a slippery, silky embrace. Every little piece of his shaft that slid inside brought him to new levels of pleasure. This was enhanced by the feeling of her hot skin and clit rubbing against the underside of his other cock. He hadn't lubed that one, but it was already slick with her juices and gliding smoothly against her hot skin.

He had spent that entire time just looking at Emily. Her face had been flushed with lust as he positioned himself in front of her tight entrance and turned to awe as she forced his tip against it. She looked at Alex with astonishment as he slowly sunk into her. He was on the look for any signs of discomfort but saw only proof of pleasure.

"Your cock is so fucking BIG!" she screamed as he bottomed out into her.

He hadn't expected to be able to fit all the way inside of her, but the fact that his balls were resting on her firm ass told him he was entirely in her.

"And you are so deliciously tight," he said as he paused for a moment to let her get used to his size stretching her. At the same time, he tried to fight back his boiling arousal. He'd almost gone over the edge when he fully entered her and was determined to last at least a little longer.

"I'm so full of dick," Emily groaned as Alex focused his attention on her hard nipples. Sucking on them caused her to moan and distracted him from the walls of her snatch that were massaging him. He gave per perky breasts a final tweak before brushing his lips up her chest and towards her beautiful mouth. As their lips met again, he gently pulled himself out and started thrusting into her.

He knew he was close and deliberately pushed into her with long, languid moves. Her wet sex invited him in with each thrust and clamped its velvety walls onto his hard rod as he slowly pulled out. The air was filled with the smells of their excitement and the wet sounds of their lovemaking.

"I didn't know sex could feel this good," Emily moaned between passionate kisses. "It feels like I cum every time you push into me."

"It feels like a dream each time I enter you whilst your clit teases my other cock," Alex groaned.

He slowly started picking up the pace, no longer caring if he was close to blowing his load. His body just ached for more and he could no longer refuse its desires. Alex leaned over Emily and placed his hands next to her body as he pumped his throbbing shaft into her wet slit. His balls slapped against her tight ass whilst his other member rubbed her swollen lips and hard pleasure nub.

"Oh, god! Screw me Alex! Don't stop! Fuck me like that!" Emily screamed.

He saw her bite her lip in an attempt to hold in her moans and she failed miserably.

"Rub my little clit with that big dick!"

She squirmed under him and started playing with her nipples and groping her own breasts whilst he continued to trust into her. Alex wasn't far removed from his climax and the sight of her squeezing her perky tits only brought him closer.

"Fill me with your rod again and again! It feels so fu-UH-cking good!" Emily cried out.

Alex slowed his pace down a little, which allowed him to ride the edge before his orgasm a little longer. His balls welt like they were boiling and precum was leaking out of his madly throbbing dicks. A little pool of it had started forming on Emily's taut stomach, further lubricating the strokes against her clit.

"I'm close Emily. I am going to cum," he finally groaned, giving up on his attempts to prolong his thrusting.

"Cum for me Alex. Shoot your hot load in my tight little pussy! Do it! Cum inside of me!"

Her cries send him over the edge, and he felt his balls tighten as his seed surged up his cocks. The first blast from his cock shot into her tight hole. His other cock sent a burst of his sperm into the air and splattered it against the top of her breasts and her neck.

"Oh, god. Oh, fuck, fuck. FUCK!" Emily cried as her body spasmed. Her legs pulled together, forcing him deeper inside of her whilst her vaginal walls clamped down hard on his cock. Her legs quaked as she sheathed him until the hilt, her hot folds pressing against the base of his cock.

Alex kissed her deeply as he pulled her against him. The two of them moaned into each other's mouths as their orgasms washed over them.

He continued to release surge after surge of his thick load deep into Emily's velvety hole as she contracted around his hard member. His other cock continued to spew its seed as the pair clung together. Each shot of seed splattered across her body, covering her heaving chest and painting her belly a pearly white.

Finally, their overpowering orgasms subsided and the pair regained control of their bodies. Whilst heavily panting, Alex raised himself up.

"That was amazing, Emily. I'm glad my first time was with you," he said as he stroked her rosy cheek.

"It was perfect," she responded. "You are still hard?"

Indeed, he was, although his desire to pound her into the bed had been quenched by their combined orgasms. He kept slowly moving inside of her, not to get himself off, but just to enjoy the afterglow of their lovemaking.

"I'm just enjoying myself, but I've had my fill," Alex responded as he planted a kiss on her forehead.

"You've certainly filled me," Emily giggled as she patted her cum covered belly.

She brought her hand back up to her face after picking up some of his seed and licked her fingers.

"Hmm, you even taste great."

"Like strawberries?"

"You dork."

"Your dork, remember?" he said as he poked her sides.

"Hey!" Emily cried. "Alright, it doesn't taste remotely like strawberries, but it still is pretty good. If I wasn't so exhausted, I'd have offered to blow you to get a better taste."

She continued to scoop his load up and licking her fingers clean, whilst he idly stroked her beautiful body.

"We probably should get cleaned up," he remarked.

"You're right, just let me get up-"

Alex didn't let her continue her sentence and pulled her against him as he stood up. Emily shrieked as she was lifted in the air and quickly grabbed his shoulders to steady herself. He held onto her with one arm wrapped around her back and the other supported her firm butt as he clung to her tightly, his lowest cock filling her whilst his other member was sandwiched between them, rubbing her clit.

"I can't believe we managed to fit you all the way inside me," Emily sighed as she slightly bounced up his hard cock with every step.

It was a little challenging getting to the bathroom with unsteady legs and the added distracting of a thigh pussy squeezing out the remaining drops of his cum out of his cock, but Alex got there eventually.

Once there, he turned on the shower and stepped into the cascading water. The pair of lovers kissed passionately as they let go of one another. Alex pulled her off his cock, to both their disapproval, and lowered her onto the bathroom tiles. Their combined juices were quickly washed of their skin by the steady stream of water coming from above. Emily was busy observing the thick flow of his seed that was dripping out of her well-used snatch. She spread her lips with fingers to get a better look at it, occasionally scooping some out to get a final taste of their lovemaking.

Alex in the meantime was starting to feel light-headed. Initially he wrote it off to the overwhelming sensations he had just gone through, but his legs only got weaker instead steadier. He barely managed to brace himself against the wall in time when his legs gave out. He fell down, but luckily didn't hit Emily.

"Alex! Are you OK?!" she yelled in surprise as she bent over him.

"I'm- I'm OK," he weakly said. "Just feeling a little dizzy." He looked up at the wet goddess standing in front of him as water continued pour on them and tried to force a smile. He wished he was normal, so they could just have a regular relationship.

Suddenly, a sharp pain filled his very being and he double over in agony. It felt like someone was repeatedly ripping out his internal organs, rearranging them and shoving them back in.

"Aaarhg!" Alex cried out, as his vision troubled.

As sudden as the pain had arrived, it vanished and the dullness in his legs had lessened too.

"Alex, tell me what's happening!" Emily shouted as she put her hands on his jaw, forcing him to look at her.

"I'm still alive, the pain is gone. I think I just need a little rest. I should be OK..."

Emily glanced downwards for a moment before looking him in the eyes again.

"You're not OK, Alex. One of your cocks, it's just gone."

This shook the last remaining clouds sluggishness from his mind and he looked down at his crotch. His penis had softened, which wasn't surprising given the pain he'd just gone through, but the fact that there was only one caught him off guard.

"What happened?" he asked Emily.

"I don't know. You fell over one moment and the next moment it's gone."

He could feel fear well up inside of him. He'd spent eighteen years of his life cursing the damn thing, but it felt like he was missing a piece of himself. He could sense it somewhere however, like a muscle somewhere in his body that you could contract at will if you just knew how to do it. He mentally clasped onto this shadowy existence and started pulling and pushing it. Suddenly he felt a throbbing in his stomach. It was far removed from the agony from before, but certainly didn't feel pleasant.

"What the-" Emily exclaimed. "It's back! How'd you do that? Can you choose whether you have one or two cocks?"

"I'm honestly too tired to think about any of that," Alex responded as he got up. His legs still felt a little dull, but at least he could stand on them.

Emily shut off the shower and she helped him dry his body with a towel before they went back to bed. She supported him as the crawled between the covers and lied down on their sides, facing the other. For the first time, there would be someone else sharing Alex's large bed.

The two just cuddled together as they stroked each others body, simply enjoying the feel and presence of the other.

"I love you," Emily whispered to him as her fingers pushed some hair away from his eyes.

"I love you too," Alex responded.

He gave her a brief kiss and watched her close her eyes as she fell asleep. He stared at the sleeping beauty in front of him a little longer, but his eyelids grew too heavy and soon sleep overtook him too.

*********************************

This chapter might be up a little later than the previous parts, but I hope the contents made up for that.

Let me know your thoughts on it and do share any feedback, ideas and suggestions.

This certainly isn't the final part of the series, so don't worry about it.

Thanks for reading it!

:)

12