Double Trouble in Helia Pt. 06

Story Info
A morning blowjob, sweet sex after sunset and more.
7k words
4.68
5.6k
5

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you have enjoyed the story so far and if you haven't read the previous chapters, I do recommend you do so. I try to keep it somewhat grounded in reality, which includes the developments of the characters, so you might enjoy their journeys too.

I'm still not any good, so do keep your expectations in check.

Any and all feedback, comments and ideas are welcome.

Enjoy! :)

*******************************

When Alex opened his eyes, he wasn't sure if he was still alive or not. It wasn't the case that he felt awful, in fact the opposite was true, he felt great. He could just not believe the sight in front of him.

Next to him lay a fair-skinned beauty with brilliant white hair covering part of her face, slowly moving with every breath she took. If he hadn't known her name, he would have guessed she was an angel. Well, no one had told him demons couldn't be heartthrobs, so that was an option too.

Alex observed Emily as she still slept next to him, enjoying her warmth and smell. Her chest rose with every breath and it pushed her soft breasts against him. As he pulled her a little closer, the duvet staid behind revealing the creamy flesh of her shoulder and arms. Again Alex wondered how the hell he had managed to get himself in this situation. Perhaps it was some kind of payback for the past eighteen years of hell he had gone through. He knew he'd do it all over again just to wake up next to Emily one more time.

He stared at the lovely sight besides him a little longer, but he couldn't ignore his yearning to kiss her any longer. His lips ached to be reunited with hers.

He brought his face closer to hers until the tips of their noses touched each other. He could feel her breath graze his lips as he pulled her into him. A warm, fuzzy feeling filled his very being as he touched her soft lips with his. Despite their hurried shower, the taste of strawberries was still evident.

As he pulled himself back a little, he saw Emily's eyes slowly open and a smile spread across her lips.

"Hmm?" was the only sound she made.

"I'm sorry I woke you," Alex said. "I just couldn't help myself."

"Don't worry about it. It's the perfect way to wake me up," she said as she returned the kiss.

As their lips met a second time, their tongues tentatively probed the other, briefly darting in and out. Slowly the picked up the pace as their passion grew and sleep began to wear off. Whilst they were making out, Emily pushed Alex on his side and rolled on top of him, straddling his sides.

"I'm glad you are still here," she whispered as he kissed her neck, drawing soft sighs from her. "I dreamt that you had disappeared and that I'd wake up in a world without you."

"There's no one in this world I'd rather wake up with than you, Emily," he replied as he nibbled at her neck.

"It seems like there's something else that's awake too," Emily giggled as pressed herself back against his hard members and gave his balls a squeeze. "And they're eager for some action too, so full of your delicious cum."

Alex's cocks had been pumped full with blood when they had started making out and the feel of her tight butt pressed against them hadn't helped his predicament. Now they were sandwiched between the cheeks of her bouncy butt.

"That's not needed, I'm fine," he groaned as Emily started grinding her ass against his rods. Their steady dribble of precum had already slickened the smooth skin of her crack and heightened his pleasure.

His upper dick slid against her slippery skin and his tip bumped into her asshole on each pass, causing both of them to moan. Although his other cock didn't enjoy the same sensations, it was hardly left out as it was massaged by Emily's creamy cheeks grinding into it. Alex could feel a wetness start to build up on his stomach as he groaned and noticed Emily's glistering pussy leave behind a trail of her juices.

"You really don't need to do this. It's just morning wood," he groaned, his voice strained from the pleasure he was experiencing.

"Great! Because I had something different in mind," Emily replied as she jumped off of him and threw the duvets to the side.

Alex sighed as the heavenly sensation of her ass disappeared. He had certainly enjoyed her touch, but he didn't want the high demands his dicks sometimes had to push her away. Their first time had only been the night before and he didn't want to push her.

To his surprise, he felt a sudden wetness embrace the head of one of his hard rods. Alex pushed himself up on his elbows and saw his lover wrap her red lips around his erect tip whilst pulling back his skin with her delicate hands. She pushed herself a little further down his shaft before letting go completely and smiling at him.

"I wanted to thank you, properly, for last night," she said before bowing down and licking the head of his lower cock.

"You really don't need to- fuck!" Alex moaned as she took his head into her hot, wet mouth. Her teeth gently grazed the edge of his crown as she released it.

"Ssshhh," she hushed as she pressed a finger against his lips, silencing him. "Just enjoy my first ever blowjob."

Alex stopped his protest as he watched her slowly stroke his poles. She seemed as fascinated with them as he was with her performance. Her jerking was a little awkward at first, but soon she got the hang of it and she was stroking him in sync with the licks she delivered to his sensitive heads.

He reached over and pushed a few loose strands of hair out her face, but she stopped his hands from travelling any further down her body.

"This one is just for you. You don't have to worry about getting me off, just lie back," she told him.

She took one of his shafts between her lips again and took it further in her mouth than before. Her strawberry-flavoured lips glided past his head a little further each time she bobbed up and down. She did the same for his other throbbing member and soon both were partially coated with her spit. Emily used her hands to cover the entirety of his dicks and her strokes picked up the pace due to the increased slipperiness.

One hand left his shafts as Emily took more and more of his cock into his mouth. She bent one out of the way to create some more room whilst her lips formed a tight ring around his throbbing girth. For what seemed like an eternity she lowered herself down his hard member. Her mouth felt like a wet, hot furnace of pleasure and the suction was sublime. He almost came there and then when his tip struck the back of her throat. She gagged and pulled herself off his rod, gasping for air.

Despite the almost overwhelming sensations that he was experiencing, Alex could still appreciate the scene in front of him. Emily eagerly dove back onto his cocks, furthering her blowjob. Her cheeks were almost as red as her lips, highlighting her excitement which also revealed itself in the form of her hardened nipples. He would have loved to play with them, but Emily's instructions had been clear. He did notice her slim arm snaking down her stomach and disappearing between her legs. The quick movements of her wrist told him she was busy fingering herself.

Emily slowly pushed herself down his dick, clearly enjoying herself. She certainly wasn't as skilled as Kerri, but she made up for that with her sheer enthusiasm. If anything, that made him adore her even more. Alex wanted to make a mental note of returning the favour, but his mind was solely occupied with Emily's amazing oral action.

Alex lay back and moaned as her head continued to bob up and down his shafts. She would stroke one whilst sucking on the other and switch at random intervals, keeping him on edge. Emily kept fingering her drenched slit and plunged her own fingers inside of her whilst rubbing her clit, which caused her to moan around his cock. This all proved too much for Alex and he could feel his balls start to tense up.

Emily seemed to notice this and she quickly pulled herself off his cocks. They were painfully throbbing but lacked the little push they needed to finally reach an orgasm.

"Let's quickly move this to the bathroom, so we don't make a mess again," Emily said as she took his hand and pulled him off the bed.

The two of them ran towards the bathroom and entered the shower. Emily quickly went down on her knees and looked Alex in the eyes, waiting for his cocks. His breath caught in his throat and his hearth skipped a beat or two at the mere sight of her.

Emily's shining white hair was a beautiful mess, which fell down her shoulders and clung to her back. A little drop of drool was dangling from her moist, red lips. With every breath she took, her perk breasts were pushed towards him as if they were offering her pink nipples to him. Her own juices coated the insides of her thighs and the hand she was once more using to finger herself with.

"Give me your cocks, Alex. I want to taste you as you cum inside my mouth," she said with a voice filled with lust.

How could any person refuse her at that point? His cocks were throbbing with need, his balls were churning and his mind was clouded by a mist of lust. Alex was surprised he could still move his legs when he stepped closer, allowing Emily to take his hardness into her mouth.

Emily took his upper cock between her lovely lips and bent the other one down towards her firm chest whilst stroking it. Alex would have liked to last longer, but he hit his limit as soon as she pressed him against the back of her hot mouth.

"Oh, shit! I'm cumming!" he cried as he felt his balls start to contract.

Emily moaned a response around his cock as she pulled him out of her mouth until only the tip remained inside. Spurt after spurt of his seed filled her mouth and despite her best attempts to swallow it, there simply was too much for her to handle. It started to leak from between her lips before she fully pulled his dick out.

Both of his cocks were now dumping their loads onto her chest, splattering cum all over her perky tits and covering those pink nipples in his white cum.

Alex felt Emily grab his legs as she tried to steady herself on her quivering legs. Their moans joined together in the shower and formed an echoey choir of climax. Alex steadied himself with his hands against the wall behind Emily as the final jets of his cum landed on Emily's stomach.

The pair stood there for some time, catching their breath and regaining their strength.

"That was simply amazing," Alex panted.

"If it's that good already, imagine what it'll be like with a little more practise," Emily responded with a wicked grin as she cleaned up his still hard cocks and scooped up some of his load that covered his chest.

"Let's shower for real this time before you get any more ideas."

Alex turned on the shower and stepped away before the cold water hit him. I'd would only take a few seconds to warm up. Emily wasn't as lucky and got surprised by the frigid spray.

"Eek! You could have warned me!"

"That will teach you, you little minx!" he said whilst laughing.

Alex pulled Emily against his body and kissed her on the forehead. His cum now coated both their bodies as they embraced, but he didn't care. The warm water would wash it all away in a moment.

The pair got busy, soaping and groping each other in the shower. Karl spent extra time taking care of her ample assets, assuring her it was totally necessary. Emily in turn took her time washing the muscles on his chest and his twin cocks. According to her, lipstick could only be removed with a thorough rubbing of her soapy hands

.

They helped each other dry off before they got dressed. It felt a little odd not being naked after spending and entire evening and morning like that. Once they had put their clothes on, Alex guided Emily back down the stairs towards the kitchen where'd they made themselves a late breakfast. Between bites of sandwich, the two laid out their plans for the day.

"Did you have any luck with your job searches so far?" Emily asked him.

"Not really," he sighed in response. "I practically searched the entire web for local job listings that would suit me, but I've yet to find anything."

"No luck in other towns either?"

"Nope. And those that had spots open were at least an hour's drive away and I don't have a car."

"Hmmm..." she muttered whilst chewing on her food, clearly thinking.

"You could go to Sol Boulevard. Have you ever been there?"

Alex shook his head in response. "I've really only been to the university, the clinic and your place so far."

Emily picked up her phone and briefly typed something before showing him a map of the capital.

"It certainly isn't the biggest place around, since it was originally built sometime after the founding of Heliopolis. Still, there are plenty of shops down that street that you could land a job at. Who wouldn't want a strong, handsome man like you?"

"One without any sort of qualification?" Alex retorted.

"Oh, oops. Kinda forgot about that. Just don't pin your hopes on the local bank in that case."

"Ahw, shucks. There goes my dream-job," he quipped.

"I guess you'll just have to be a chemist, like me," Emily said with a smile.

"On the topic of the country's, no, the world's most beautiful chemist-to-be. Do you have any plans, or would you like to come with me?"

"I notice your tongue is also good at flattering me, instead of just eating me out, but I sadly have other plans."

"Let me take a guess, you're going out with Cherry?"

"Yep, you guessed right. We had already planned to go shopping and I honestly hadn't expected that this, the thing we have, would happen. I'm sorry."

"Go out, have fun. Just keep me posted. Do you want to come back here for dinner?"

"I'd love to. Right now, I do have to go home and get changed. My clothes all smell like sex and you definitely don't have anything in my size here."

The pair then put their empty plates in the dishwasher and Emily got ready to leave. Before they kissed each other goodbye, she emptied her backpack full of sex toys and lube into one of his drawers.

"Keep those for later," she said with a wink before she left the house.

Alex sure would like to find out what she had in mind, although that certainly could wait. It would be a lot more fun to figure it out with Emily and he wanted to find at least a single job offer. So, he picked up his backpack, filled his water bottle, queued a music playlist and got onto his bicycle. The suburbs where he was living were close enough to the city centre and surprisingly close to the old boulevard he'd be visiting, so there was no point in taking the bus.

The road was pretty flat and the traffic was light that early in the afternoon, which meant he got there sooner than expected. Alex parked his bicycle in a designated rack and secured it with a lock. He then truly entered the boulevard with his backpack slung over one shoulder and with moderately high hope.

That hope was misplaced however. As he travelled down the old shopping street he more or less got the same story every time he asked if they were still looking for employees.

"We're looking for a girl."

"You're too old and therefore too expensive."

"Damn, you sure are one tall son of a bitch."

That last one was the only unique response he got and it came from an elderly shoemaker in a wheelchair, which might have helped exaggerate his length a little. He certainly was nice, but he couldn't offer Alex a job. The encounter had brightened his mood, which had turned a little stormy after the umpteenth failure.

After leaving the shoemaker's store he decide to take a break. He chose a bench that had a nice view of the street and drank from his bottle. The water had become a little tepid, yet it still quenched his thirst. He took in the scenery in front of him. It was a little odd to see the weathered bricks and painted wood of the old street right next to shiny glass shop windows and neon signs, but it was charming in a way. Instead of a harsh separation of old and new, they gently blended into each other to form something new.

All this philosophical pondering got interrupted when his phone went off. He unlocked it and saw that Emily was inviting him to a video call. Alex quickly checked if his earbuds were properly connected and accepted the call.

To his surprise he was shown the inside of a dressing room with Emily and a cute redhead, who he recognised as Cherry, inside of it.

"Hi, Emily. What's going on?" Alex inquired.

"Hi! This is Cherry," the taller girl said as she theatrically introduced her friend. "And that's Alex."

"Did he put that grin on your face you showed up with?"

Emily turned towards her friend and lowered her voice, although not far enough since her microphone still picked it up.

"That was my handiwork, sadly, but he's pretty cute don't you think?" she said as her cheeks reddened a little.

"Hmm," Cherry said as she bit her lower lip. "I can see why you think that."

Emily surprised her friend by grabbing her and spinning around. This caused he skirt to lift up and show her upper thighs and Cherry's cute little butt. Her assets weren't as ample as Emily's, but they perfectly fit her smaller frame.

"Let's see what Alex has to say after that little show," Emily announced as she turned herself towards her phone. "What do you think of her? Did you see anything to your liking?"

"EEEEM!" the petite redhead cried as she tried to grab the phone and close the call.

Emily was quicker and managed to fend off Cherry with one hand whilst holding her phone with the other. The tags of their clothes danced back and forwards as the two playfully fought in the changing room. Why no staff member came to check in on the girls was a mystery to Alex.

"And? What are your thoughts?"

"She's... uhm... pretty?" he finally responded. Now it was his turn to blush. He knew he wasn't great when it came to meeting new people, let alone flirting with them.

"That's it?" Emily asked whilst swatting away her friend.

"I love the freckles on her face."

"That's more like it," she said before putting the phone back on some kind of plank and turning towards her red-haired friend, who was chewing her lip and playing with the tag that was attached to her skirt. "There's the proof that there are still guys that are into you. Could he be something for you?"

Cherry dodged the question and simply remained silent whilst her gaze avoided the phone. Her hands were balled into fists and here eyes started to water. Emily looked alarmed once she realised what was going on and quickly dropped the call.

"What the hell was that," Alex muttered. Something had definitely gone wrong. He wondered if it had anything to do with the question Emily had asked her, but he could only guess. He didn't know Cherry whatsoever.

Knowing that he still hadn't visited all the shops, Alex got up and went back to his search. In a city this big there surely had to be some position he could fill. Despite all his attempts however, he remained unsuccessful. He had spent another hour or so talking to this or that representative, employee, or manager without achieving anything. He decided to take another quick break to empty his bottle and go home for the day.

Alex was leaning against a wall, looking at a flock of colourful birds that had settled down on the nearby rooftops, when he dropped his bottle. The remainder of his water spilled onto the ground and the bottle rolled into a nearby alleyway. He cursed his clumsiness as he tried to snatch the bottle of the ground. The path was gently sloping downwards, which caused bottle to continue its journey. He barely managed to grab it as it rounded the corner. Alex laughed once he realised how comical it must have looked, brushed the dirt of the bottle, and put it back in his backpack.

Whilst scanning his surroundings, he was a little surprised by his surroundings. One would expect such back alleys, which are hidden from the prying eyes of most tourists and visitors, to be a mess. Instead, the cobblestone road was recently swept and cleared of any litter. Most surprising was the poster that clung to the building at the end of the road.

12