Double Trouble in Helia Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're hiring" it read.

Alex doubted they would want to hire him, given the precedent set by the other stores, but he could always give it a shot.

"It can't take too long," he muttered too himself as he walked towards the door.

Above the door hung a simple sign reading "Le Succube". Alex didn't know what it meant, but he could just ask about it once he found the owner.

He pushed the door open and a little bell rang out. He couldn't see anyone in the store, but he could hear some movement and made his way towards the counter. Whilst he waited, he gave the store a proper first look. It appeared well-organised and despite its location, it was well-lit by the natural light that well through the tall windows. He couldn't see the entire room, since it rounded a corner and he didn't want to leave the counter just yet. He did notice there was a lot of women's clothing. That in itself wasn't a cause for concern, although a lot of it was underwear.

"Bonjour! How may I help you?" someone said behind him.

Alex turned around to find the person who the voice belonged to. There, in the door just behind the counter stood a woman that was probably the owner. Her blond hair fell just short of her impressive bosom and her clothes stuck to her like a second skin. He didn't know which store had yoga pants and plain black shirts as their uniform, but his cocks weren't about to complain. If anything, they were straining his pants as much as her rear was straining hers. He tried to cover them by leaning against the countertop and he hoped she wouldn't come closer.

"Yeah, uh, I came in because of the poster outside. I'd like to apply for any position you might still have," he managed to say whilst trying to calm himself. He had hoped that Emily's blowjob had at least sated his sex drive for a while, but the evidence spoke for itself.

"Oui, we are still looking for someone to fill some shifts," the lady said as she walked to the end of the counter.

It was clear to Alex she was French, but he didn't know if she talked like that normally or just to mess with people. Her sensual way of speech certainly didn't help the stirring in his loins, nor did the sway of her hips as she walked. The woman basically radiated sex. He knew he wasn't going to act based on his primal instincts, since he was in love with Emily, but that didn't mean he liked the idea of showing this lady how excited she made him.

"But why would I hire you?"

"I already have experience with retail," he answered truthfully. "I know how to threat customers and I can get them anything from the top shelf in a pinch."

"I'm not sure you could help the customers we get here."

"Why not? It's just clothes after all," he replied. A lot of those clothes seemed to be lingerie, although there was no point in bringing that up.

The lady let out a laugh.

"You haven't been in the store before, I assume, but that's no issue. The other half of the store contains everything you need for a fun time in bed. Our vibrators are pretty popular around here."

This came as a surprise to Alex, but he didn't want to back down now. He'd already wasted most of his day on the boulevard and didn't want to come home emptyhanded. It was definitely not the work he had in mind, but it couldn't be too dissimilar from just filling shelves with boxes.

"I can always learn! I'll do my best at least."

"Hmm, let me see what we are working with," the woman said as she left the counter behind and looked Alex up and down. Her gaze lingered at his crotch for a moment and he noticed her briefly lick her lips.

"You certainly are tall, which is something I can appreciate."

One could call her a MILF, although he wasn't sure if she actually had kids. His cocks on the other hand were pretty sure about the "like to fuck" part however and refused to go down.

The older woman bridged the gap between the two of them and gave his biceps a squeeze. She was pretty tall and her high heels gave her an almost imposing figure, even though she was shorter than him by quite a bit. Still, he felt like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming car as she inspected him.

"I'm sure my girls will like you a lot and especially this part," she added as she gently traced his package with her index finger. She pulled back and acted like nothing of such nature had ever happened. Alex however could still feel his heart excitedly beating in his chest afterwards.

"Bien! You can try working her for a few days and then we'll see if you want to stick around. Just sign these papers and will in your contact information so I can let you know when you can start."

"That sounds great. Could I, uhm, get your name before I sign this however? I don't know what to call you," Alex said as he fidgeted with the pen in his hand.

"Madame Bellerose, or Juliette. Both are fine, but I'd prefer it if you'd call me Juliette. Madame makes me feel so old."

"Alright, thanks for giving me this opportunity."

"It's my pleasure," Juliette responded, putting emphasis on that last word.

As Alex left the store, he could feel her hungry stares cling to him. He hoped that would be a temporary thing since he didn't want to appear unfaithful to Emily.

"At least it's a job," he sighed as he got on his bicycle and made his way home. He didn't know when Emily would come back, since she hadn't told him. Alex guessed she'd swing by soon and decided to make something for the two of them. He was no master chef, but he could make half-decent spaghetti with meatballs.

The sauce was happily bubbling on his electric stove when his doorbell rang. He turned off the stove and left the food to stew for a while as he went to the door.

Alex opened it and kissed Emily before she could say a thing.

"Wow, what a welcome," she said when he let go of her. "And is that food I smell?"

"I decided to make ourselves some dinner. I got pretty hungry after spending my day at the boulevard and I doubt it's different for you."

"There's a few things I'd like to have in my mouth, but for now I'm content with food," she said with a sly smile.

"I hope you like spaghetti then," Alex said as he guided Emily inside and closed the door behind her. He noticed she had brought a suitcase with her.

"What's that for?" he asked her.

"Oh, I decided to bring some clothes for when I spend the night here again. I hope you still have room in your drawers."

After leaving the suitcase behind, the duo went to the kitchen and filled their plates. Alex tried to hold in his laughter as Emily tried to prevent a hot meatball from burning the roof of her mouth, which he failed at. This in turn was rewarded with a kick against his shin.

"So," he said whilst calming himself as he looked at Emily's indignant expression, "how was your afternoon with Cherry?"

It took a moment for his lover to respond, since she was still busy wolfing down her food. Apparently, it wasn't as bad as he thought.

"It was pretty fun. We first went to grab some coffee at this new place and then went shopping for clothes. You saw some of the stuff we were trying."

"It looked good on you," Alex responded. He would have thought the same if she had worn a burlap sack. He never said he was the most objective critic out there however.

"Thanks. I did kinda ruin the mood there when I showed you Cherry."

"I wanted to ask you about that. What happened?"

"It's complicated," Emily sighed. "And I don't just say that to avoid telling the story, because it really is. Cherry is just really insecure about her body and the last few guys she dated didn't exactly help. I wanted to show her there were still guys interested in her, which is why I called you."

"Wait, so what about the thing between us?" Alex asked her, his concern showing both on his face and in his voice.

"I love you, Alex, and that won't change. She just needs to know guys think she's still cute and all."

"Well, she is, which is what I told her. It was just a little odd with you being there."

"I just want her to be happy..." Emily muttered.

"Let me help you then. I'll do anything for you, I promise."

"Hmm, I'll have to think about that, but there's something you can help me with now," she said as she got up and pulled him away from his empty plate.

"I've been thinking of your dicks all day and I want to feel you inside me again," she whispered as she dragged him towards the couch.

Within seconds, Alex was fully erect and he hungrily kissed her whilst she undid his belt and yanked his pants and underwear down before pushing him on the couch. He watched as she shimmied out of her pants and climbed onto the couch, straddling his legs with her pale thighs.

"I've been looking forward to this," she whispered as she pulled her panties to the side and pressed her wet sex against his hard tip.

She must have been extremely exited since her crotch was completely soaked with her own juices.

"Do you need any lube?" he asked Emily. They had used it last time and he didn't want to hurt her.

"We should be fine," she said as she held onto his shoulders for balance and started rubbing herself against his hard member.

Alex rested his back against the sofa's cushion and let his arms explore her body. She still had her shirt on, though that made no difference to him. She still looked beautiful, especially with the look of wanton lust on her face.

Emily groaned as she let his head enter her, whilst his other rod rubbed her swollen clit.

"Fuck, I still can't believe you are this big," she moaned.

"Take your time, Em."

"I will, I will."

She slowly sank down on his cock, lifting herself up after taking in a little more of his shaft. His pole was completely covered in her juices, but the lack of foreplay meant she had to get used to the invading girth a lot longer. Alex didn't mind, since all the teasing of Juliette and Emily's show in the dressing room had put him on edge and he didn't want to blow his load too early.

When Emily let go of his shoulders and sat still for a moment, he knew she had reached the bottom.

"Are you OK?" he asked her.

"It feels great," she panted. "It's just a lot to handle."

Alex pulled her into a hug and kissed her whilst she got used to his girth. Enjoyed the feel of her perky yet clothed chest press into him as he massaged the firm butt that was resting on his lap.

"You really like my ass, don't you?"

"What? It's a nice ass," he said, repeating her words from the previous day. "I really like everything about you. Like your nose, your cheeks, your mouth-" He planted a kiss on each of these as he spoke. "-and especially the mind that makes this all possible," he stated as he smooched her forehead.

Emily smiled in response, which caused dimples to form in her rosy cheeks. She pulled him tight against her and they say there in silence for a while, until Emily started moving again.

She slowly grinded on his cock and rubbed herself against his other member. His upper cock was sandwiched between her smooth stomach and his, coating them in his precum as the pair grinded against one another.

"I love how you feel inside of me," Emily moaned. "You're filling and stretching my pussy with your hot cock. It's like I can only think of sex."

It felt like Alex's cock was inside a hot, wet furnace as her tight tunnel enveloped him. Her muscles were massaging her length, trying to coax the cum out of his balls already. Each time she shifted, her spongy interior grabbed him tightly.

"I- oh- I think we can do a little more," Emily gasped.

Alex grabbed her tight ass with his hands and helped his lover slowly raise herself up a little, before gently letting her back down again. These weren't deep plunges, but he enjoyed them immensely.

Emily whispered in his ear as she slowly slid up and down his shaft a little, still rubbing herself against his upper cock.

"You make me feel so good," she cooed. "Your hard cock is so deep inside my tight little pussy and you are rubbing my clit in such a fantastic way."

"You're two dicks aren't a curse," she continued. "They're a blessing and it only makes me love you more."

She kissed him gently and he returned the kiss. This time they kept their tongues in check and merely enjoyed the moment of intimacy.

"I'm getting close, Emily," Alex said as he could feel the tell-tale signs of his approaching orgasm. He might be able to stave it off a little longer, but it would inevitably come.

"Let's try something then," she said as brought her movements to a halt.

She gently took one of his hands of her curvy ass and brought it up to her face. She slowly sucked his middle finger into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. The only thing that prevented Alex from coming right there and then was the fact that Emily had remained completely motionless. His dicks were angrily throbbing but didn't burst.

"Oops," she said with a wicked grin as she let go of his finger. "Don't you dare cum already."

"I'm trying to, but you aren't exactly making this any easier for me," Alex groaned.

She took his hand once more down towards her butt cheeks, but didn't leave it there. Instead, she brought his spit-covered finger towards her rear entrance.

"Do it," she cooed.

Alex started to rub her puckered hole, lubricating it with Emily's own spit, as she started grinding herself on his cock again.

"Hmm, keep that up and put a little pressure on it," she moaned.

He did as she had instructed and began periodically pressing the tip of his finger against her hole. Each time pressing a little harder until he felt her something give in a little.

Emily surprised him when she raised herself a little on his cock and pushed down again, sinking his finger into partially into her taut hole. He immediately felt her tighten around his hard shaft in response.

"Oh, god. Slide your finger into my tight little ass!" she moaned.

Slowly he slid his middle finger all the way into her ass, until his hand rested against her pliant flesh. It felt way different from her hot pussy, which was massaging his hard rod, but equally enjoyable. He drew back his digit and started to finger her ass, feeling less and less resistance as he kept sliding into her.

Emily started to pick up the pace, although she didn't raise herself much higher each time she bounced up his cock. This time however she impaled herself on his hard cock and finger whilst rubbing herself against his other cock.

To his surprise, she suddenly tensed as her orgasm overtook her. Alex pulled her tightly against him and kept thrusting inside of her whilst pumping his finger in and out of her ass. She moaned loudly as her body shook and she coated his cocks with a gush of her girlcum. He slowed his thrusts down as her moans subsided, deciding to give her some rest. His cocks were begging him to push on and reach his own orgasm, but he could wait.

Heavily panting, Emily slowly pushed herself out of his embrace whilst remaining seated on his cock, so she could look him into the eyes.

"That. Was. Amazing!" she said between breaths. "I love something in my ass."

She had slowly started to pull herself off his cock when she topped abruptly.

"You didn't cum?"

"It looked like you needed a little break after that," Alex responded. He was incredibly close and he knew there was a steady supply of precum to back that statement, but that could wait.

"Well, I'm ready to go again," she declared with a devious grin as took his hand and pushed his finger inside of her again.

Emily started riding his cock again, pushing him closer to the edge each time she brought her firm ass down on him.

"Tell me that you are close," she whispered in his ear.

"I am, I am!" Alex responded.

"How close are you?"

He could feel her hot breath graze his ear, which only helped to excite him further.

"It feels like my balls are boiling."

"Then let it all out! Cum for me! Fill me with your hot load, over and over again!"

That set him off and Alex's cocks started to shoot their loads.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming!" he moaned.

Emily didn't stop and kept rubbing the cock that was sandwiched between them with her smooth stomach as spurt after spurt of seed stuck to their skin and soiled their clothes. Her ass clamped down on his invading finger and the walls of her pussy squeezed him, milking every last drop of cum out of him and pushing into her velvety tunnel.

She kept rocking against him, elongating his orgasm and coaxing more and more spunk out of his balls. Finally she decided to end her exciting torture and she slowed down before resting on his lap. Both of them were trying to catch their breath as Alex's seed dripped off them.

The air was heavy with the smell of their lovemaking and their skin was slick with their juices.

"You simply are something else, Emily," Alex sighed as he leaned back against the couch. "I have no idea why, but I'm still hard fore some reason."

"I don't mind," she responded. "In fact, I quite like it. Perhaps we should try to find out how many times you can cum before you can't stay hard anymore."

He watched as Emily licked her lips.

"We might try that, but I think we should find the shower now," Alex told her. He thought his heart might give out before his cocks did, but that could very well be the best way to die.

"Can we stay like this a little longer?" Emily asked him as she repositioned herself on his lap. "I just want to enjoy the feeling of you in me. It feels nice to have your hot load inside of me."

Alex didn't refuse and held her against him. The mess they made was pushed to the farthest reaches of his mind as the two of them shared another passionate kiss.

*****************************************

Thanks for reading this chapter!

I hope it's not disorganised with all the things going on.

The story has to progress somehow.

Feel free to leave any and all feedback, suggestions, ideas and comments below whilst I continue to work on this series.

From here on out the story will continue to include more of Cherry and, if I keep it up, you will see other characters too.

12