All Comments on 'Double Trouble in Helia Pt. 06'

by harroldfruit2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whos Karl? On the first page. Emily is such a likeable slut. Willing to do anything to stay with Alex. Bring in some other guys? Or some dogs? See if she really loves Alex.

harroldfruit2harroldfruit2almost 3 years agoAuthor

Karl is someone from another project of mine, which I'm writing at the same time as this series. If any of those slip-ups happen, I'm sorry. I try to catch most of the errors, but some still make their way into the final version.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I won't take the story in that direction. Such an act doesn't exactly fit the characters I've written and I won't write anything involving animals. My goal is to have a loving relationship between the two and pushing someone to their limits doesn't sit right with me.

I have started on the seventh chapter and I've worked out a general outline for a few more chapters, so more chapters can be expected in the coming days and weeks.

Dman24313Dman24313over 2 years ago

Love the story. Can’t wait to see the inevitable happen and Emily convinces Alex to fuck Cherry. Also, why did you introduce the notion of willing his second cock away if he never actually uses that ability. You’d think he would use it to at least prevent his cum from getting everywhere during sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharroldfruit2@harroldfruit2
I'm new to writing, so I'm honing my skills over here. Hopefully my ability to write stories actually improves over time. I try to keep my stories a little realistic, even though they might contain some fantastical themes. When reading my stories, you can expect romantic coup...