Double Trouble in Helia Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I'm sorry. I- "she said, her distress clear in her voice.

Alex didn't let her go and simply kissed her again before he spoke.

"It's OK, Cherry. I don't mind," he hushed.

"Are you sure?"

"I am. In fact, I'm glad I could get you that excited. Can I see it?"

Cherry clearly needed to think and he gave her some space. He simply watched as she chewed on her lip. Instead of saying something, she pulled her white top off, revealing the red bra she wore underneath. By the time she had pulled her skirt down, he had taken his own shirt off.

"Let's make it fair," Alex said as he unbuckled his belt and stepped out of his pants.

His cocks were forming quite the bulge in the underwear, but he paid little attention to that. Instead, he took in Cherry's body.

She was shorter than Emily and didn't have the same assets, but they fit her nicely. Her breasts looked perky and her butt looked fantastic. His eyes travelled down her smooth stomach and stopped at her hips. She was wearing a pair of red boyshorts, which were being strained by her penis. A darker, wet spot had already formed where her tip must be.

"You look absolutely beautiful," Alex said as he took her in.

"Really? Even with my, uhm-"

"I like every part of you. Let me show you."

He closed the distance between them and whilst they kissed, he lowered her to the bed. His lips slid down her neck and he briefly stopped to nibble at the flesh of around her collarbone. Slowly, he kissed down her chest and into the valley between her perky breasts. He kissed and licked the skin her red bra didn't cover whilst his hands snaked behind her back. One hand lifted her slightly up from the mattress whilst the other went to the clasp. It took him a few tries, but he finally got the damned thing loose. As he lowered the redhead back to the bed, he took the straps in his hand and pulled them away from her body before discarding the bra.

With all of the clothing that covered them out of the way, Alex could finally take a good look at her perky breasts. They were smaller than Emily's, but beautiful in their own way. Instead of saying anything, he latched onto her hard nipples. He took one between his lips and slowly sucked in it whilst he rubbed the other between the tips of his fingers. Any shreds of resistance or doubt Cherry might have had melted away whilst he handled her firm flesh with his hands. Soft moans escaped her lips as he feasted on her tits. He knew she wouldn't have minded if he played a little longer with them, but he knew he had to head further south.

Cherry let out some disappointed noises, letting him know she didn't approve of him letting go of her nipples.

"Don't worry," he reassured her. "This should be fun too."

He grabbed the elastic band of her boyshorts, which had already been stained by her arousal, and pulled them down. Cherry's penis hit her belly with a wet slap. Her hands shot down to cover herself, but Alex took hold of her wrists and pushed her arms away.

"There's no need to hide it. It looks great on you."

It felt a little weird complimenting someone else's penis, though it was true. Her hairless nether region sported an erection that looked pretty normal in length, for a guy. Because of her small frame it looked a little bigger on her, but she was definitely smaller than he was. He hadn't expected it to look so feminine however. Trying to figure out how it all worked would probably only result in a headache, so he decided to move on instead.

Alex sank down to his knees in front of the bed and pulled the redhead's underwear off her legs and tossed it to the side. She wouldn't need it for the foreseeable future anyway. His hands were on her thighs as he spread her legs. This gave him an excellent view of her glistering pussy, which was partially covered by a set of smooth balls, and her butthole. He savoured the sight of this beautiful, naked girl laying on the bed, waiting for his next move. Why Emily chose him of all people was still a mystery to him, but he couldn't back out now. Not that he wanted to do that.

He nibbled on the soft insides of her thighs, drawing sighs from Cherry again, as his fingers approached their target. They danced up her creamy flesh and towards the centre of pleasure that was nestled between her legs. The tips of his fingers grazed her hot skin as they zeroed in on the clit, lubricating them with the girl's own moisture. Alex used one hand to slightly lift her balls, so he had better access to her hard little nub.

"That feels sooo good," Cherry cooed.

His digits were rubbing circles around her clit, flicking it once in a while, and teasing her swollen lips at the same time.

"Is it OK if I touch your penis too?" Alex asked her. He could understand it if she didn't want him to do that, but he figured it was a source of great pleasure like it was for him.

"Yes, please?" Cherry moaned.

Her girldick was throbbing and clear fluid was forming at the tip. Alex argued with himself for a moment about jerking someone else off, but since it was a girl it would be OK in his book. Besides, it wasn't like he didn't have extensive experience jacking his two cocks.

"Tell me to stop if it doesn't feel right," he told her as he let go of her balls.

His hand travelled up and wrapped around the slick penis, pulling back the skin and teasing her glans with the palm of his hand.

"Ooooh," she moaned as he felt more of her warm fluid coating her tip.

Alex noticed the girl had propped herself up on her hands and was watching him intently whilst he fingered and stroked her.

His hand was now slippery and he used it to coat her girldick in a layer of her own precum. Once she was all lubed-up, he began teasing her with long, languid strokes. At the same time, he pressed two fingers at the entrance of her wet opening and slowly pushed them in. His thumb was rubbing her clit at a rapid pace whilst he slid his two digits inside of her.

"Oh, gawd. Please, Alex, finger me!" Cherry begged him.

He couldn't refuse such a request and started sliding his fingers in and out of her wet snatch, enjoying the view of her nether lips clinging to him each time he pulled them out.

"Can you cum like this?" he asked her.

"Yes, yes, yes! Make me cum, please!" Cherry moaned in response.

She clearly wasn't as vocal as Emily had been, but he enjoyed it nonetheless. He had been a little worried the shy redhead wouldn't come out of her shell whatsoever, so this was a major victory for him.

Her penis seemed to swell up even more and her precum flowed freely, indicating to him that she was close. Holding her on edge any longer seemed cruel, and he stepped up the pace. His hand squeezed her girldick tightly as it went up and down and he curled his fingers up as he withdrew them as if he were winking someone to come over. It was a little difficult to do because he used the same hand to rub her clit, but he figured it would work well. After all, it had brought Emily to a fantastic climax before.

"Oh, I'm close. I'm sooo cloooOOOSE!"

Cherry's words got lost in her cries as her orgasm hit her. Alex's fingers fought her spasming pussy, which clamped down on his invading digits. Her free-flowing juices aided him in his mission as he kept pumping his fingers inside of her and rubbing his clit.

At the same time, her balls tensed up and she shot strings of thick, white girlcum onto her stomach.

"I'M CUMMING! OH-"

Alex shut her up by sealing her mouth with his as she kept dumping her load onto her own, smooth stomach. Her eyes were staring into his as her body was sent to new heights by his touch. It truly was a stunning sight and he once again wondered why the guys she'd been with before had refused her.

Once she calmed down and the last of her seed dripped down her slowly deflating penis, he removed his lips from hers, letting the two of them get some much-needed oxygen. Alex laid down next to Cherry, watching her as she caught her breath. The streaks of her own cum on her stomach didn't help the tent in his pants whatsoever, but that could be dealt with later.

"Whoa, that's a lot of cum for such a short time," a voice suddenly said.

Alex looked over towards to door quick enough to see Emily retrieve her hand from underneath her crop top. He wondered if she had been playing with herself.

"When was the last time you got off?" Emily continued.

"What do you mean?" Cherry asked her.

"The big O, got an orgasm, jizzed, whatever."

"Ehm, I actually don't know to be honest. Maybe when I was with Mark?"

"Mark? That was ages ago! Poor girl," Emily muttered as she got closer.

"What?! It's not like I've gotten a date since, now have I," the redhead responded defensively.

"Hmm, alright. It's a good thing I brought Alex then. Speaking of which, drop those boxers whilst I get her ready for the next act."

Emily got on the bed next to Cherry and to her surprise and Alex's, she took one of the redhead's nipples in her mouth, drawing a startled moan from the girl that was still recovering from her orgasm. Emily didn't stop there and licked the breasts and smooth stomach before her, lapping up all the spend seed that coated it. Alex watched in astonishment whilst she got to work. He knew there was no way Emily wouldn't notice them given how loud Cherry had been, but he hadn't expected her to join them.

"What?" Emily asked Alex once she noticed him staring. "I doubt you were going to lick it up. Didn't I tell you to drop those boxers?"

He didn't want to risk ruin the mood by refusing his girlfriends request and got his underwear off. His dicks wobbled a little as he stood up, leaving a wet mark on his stomach where his upper cock had hit him. Cherry hadn't been the only one whose excitement had been evident. She was staring at him with wide eyes, clearly surprised by his appearance.

"What?" was all the redhead could say before she moaned loudly again.

Emily had finished cleaning her and was sucking the girldick back to full strength.

"You're not the only one with something extra, I suppose," Alex said. "Is that OK with you?"

Cherry simply nodded in response whilst her quickly growing penis was being sucked eagerly. Once she was at full mast again, Emily let go of her friend and gave her sensitive tip a final kiss. She then tossed Alex a bottle of lube and gave him a thumbs up.

"Lube up and rock her world, big boy! Fuck that futa!"

Alex had heard that term somewhere before, but he couldn't remember where. It rolled off the tongue easily at least. He cast that thought aside and took the lid of the bottle of lube and squirted a healthy amount of lube on his lower cock, stroking it and spreading the thick liquid across his hard member. He saw the cute redhead biting her lower lip in anticipation of what was coming and her hands were playing with her own perky breasts. Emily had left the bed, but he didn't look for her. This moment was about him and Cherry after all.

"Are you ready?" he asked the girl in front of him.

"I am. I want you inside of me. Please be gentle though, you seem really big."

"I will, I will."

Having said those words, he positioned the tip of his lower cock against her soaked entrance. His other cock was brushing against the futa's girldick, her steady supply of precum and Emily's saliva taking care of any unwanted friction. With his hands wrapped around her sides, be slowly pushed his engorged tip into Cherry.

"Oh, god!" the futa cried as soon as he entered her.

In response, Alex immediately started drawing himself back, but he was hindered by Cherry. The girl grabbed his arms and stopped him dead in his tracks.

"I'm okay, go deeper. I- you- your- you just overwhelmed me a little," she panted.

Alex relaxed a little and kept a close eye on the girl's face, looking for any signs of discomfort as he forced millimetre by millimetre of his hard shaft into her tight tunnel. His grunts were joined by her moans each time her muscles clamped down on him as her body shook a little.

He knew he couldn't trust all the way into her due to his second cock and her own appendage making for an unpleasant angle. Despite that, he enjoyed every inch of those velvety folds that were brushing and massaging his shaft. When Cherry's snatch had taken in the last bit of his hard rod, he felt something hot spurt against his upper cock. His eyes left her face for a moment and he looked down to where the two of them were joined.

More of her pearly white seed dripped down her bulging tip each time her girldick throbbed, after which it dripped down the length of her member and pooled at the base. To his surprise and most likely hers too, her erection didn't seem to falter. It looked a little less swollen than before, but that was about it.

"Did you just cum again?" Alex asked Cherry.

"Yeah, uhm, I guess I did. I wasn't expecting it. The way you were filling me felt great and all of a sudden it just happened. You don't have to wait though. Please just continue."

"Really?"

Cherry wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him close to her. Her red lips crazed his ear as she whispered to him.

"Fuck the cum out of me," she whispered with a voice filled with bottled-up lust.

Alex was taken aback by those words to say the least. He hadn't heard the girl swear before and now she was talking dirty like a porn star. His mind was wondering what gave her the idea, but her cocks were more than ready to enact this plan of hers.

Alex placed his hands next to the futa's head, making sure he wasn't pulling her hair, to get into a better position. She was still pulling him into her with her arms and she soon had wrapped her legs around his waist, offering him no escape. The only option he had was to drive himself deeper into her, which he did.

He put his hips to good use as he pushed himself further into her before drawing himself back. His movement was a little constrained, but he managed to make the most of it. He couldn't get to her clit, but he was dragging his hard shaft across hers, stimulating them both. The wet slapping noises created each time their bodies collided would have told him Cherry was enjoying it, even if she hadn't been moaning as loudly as she was. Those hazel eyes of hers were no longer filled with any doubt or insecurity, but just raw passion.

"Yes, yes, yes! It feels soooo good, Alex!" she moaned into his ear.

"And you're choking my cock with your tight pussy," he responded as he roughly kissed her neck.

He was surprised such a petite girl could handle so much dick. Perhaps he could fit even more inside her one day. After all, he had two identical cocks.

"It's like you are stretching parts of me I didn't even knew I -oh god- had. Mark never fucked me like this," Cherry managed to say between her gasps and moans.

Alex knew he couldn't hold out too long, especially not with the sight in front of him, and picked up the pace. He hoped the futa would cum before he did.

He pushed her arms off his neck and straightened himself. Alex paused for a moment as he repositioned, placing his hands on her hips and hers on her own breasts. He pinned her against the bed and again started trusting into her. Precum spread across her smooth skin as her girldick flopped up and down every time he pushed his shaft into her wet snatch and pulled it out. It still rubbed against his upper cock, adding to the already overpowering sensations.

A high-pitched scream told him Cherry had reached her own climax and he started pounding her pussy at a break-neck speed only to find out she wasn't orgasming and instead looking to the side. He froze in place and followed Cherry's gaze to a chair next to the wall.

Within the chair, he saw his white-haired girlfriend, who was the source of the sounds. Her legs were forcing themselves together whilst one hand was frantically moving in her pants. Her other hand was under her top again, whilst she threw her head back.

The two of them watched Emily cum on her own fingers, not really knowing whether to continue or pause for the time being.

Once his girlfriend had come down from her peak, she quickly removed her hands from her body and gave them an apologetic look.

"Oops. I didn't mean to break the magic moment there. You two lust looked so fucking hot and I couldn't help myself."

She got out of the chair and walked over to them with slightly unsteady legs.

"Now that I'm done though, I can help you a little," she added with a sly smile. "Just pretend like nothing happened."

Cherry gave him a questioning look and Alex just shook his shoulders in response, before sliding forward again. Soon, any questions were wiped out of their minds and replaced with an ever growing fire. He was getting close again and he doubted she was far behind. Their crotches were drenched with the futa's liquid arousal and their precum stained their stomachs. The mess they had already made would have to be washed out of the bedsheet and it would only get worse.

A soft body pressed against his back and he could smell Emily's shampoo combined with a subtle hint of her own arousal. He looked back at her, but she simply pressed her finger against her lips, signalling for him to keep his mouth shut. He was free to enjoy her touch despite her being clothed however.

Alex kept sliding his throbbing cock into Cherry's tight pussy whilst he felt two hands slide down his body. He paused for a moment as slender finger wrapped around his upper dick, giving Emily the opportunity to snake her other hand down his leg and between him and the redhead he was fucking.

"Hey!" Cherry suddenly yelped. "Stop that!"

"Is there anything wrong? I don't think I'm doing anything different," Alex responded as he stood still.

The futa glared at his arms, before noticing the white-haired vixen that was hiding behind him.

"Emily!!"

"What are you doing?" Alex asked his girlfriend.

"Nothing," she said as she started stroking his slick cock, causing him to moan and miss the movement of her other hand. "Maybe finger-fucking her delicious little butt. Now get back to fucking her."

Emily pressed herself against him, forcing him deeper into the redhead whilst her hand raced up and down his wet shaft. Each time he sank his hardness into the velvety tunnels, his body pressed against Emily's hand, forcing her finger further into her friend's ass. Cherry however was no longer complaining and instead moaning loudly whilst she played with her own nipples.

Alex's cocks were now painfully throbbing with the need to release his seed and based on the sounds coming from Cherry she was pretty close too.

"Come on, stud, fuck that tight pussy of hers," Emily huskily whispered into his ear whilst she mercilessly teased his sensitive tip. "Those other boys had tiny pricks in comparison to the monster you're ploughing her with now. You're basically taking her virginity a second time with that big fuckstick of yours."

Alex had no idea what had gotten into his girlfriend, but her comments were racing him to that climactic finish line. Cherry was writhing underneath him, enjoying the triple onslaught of pleasure, and desperately trying to get herself pushed over the edge.

"I -ungh- close! So -fuck- close! Alex!" was all he could make out between her moans.

Her juices were freely flowing, only aiding their lovemaking. Strings of their combined precum clung to Emily's hand whilst she stroked him. His girlfriend surprised him when she let go of his cock for a moment and wrapped her fingers around his hard shaft and Cherry's throbbing girldick, squeezing the two of them together as she stroked the two of them at the same time. He strokes were a little more limited, but the alien sensation only heightened his pleasure.

"You heard that, right?" the blonde whispered again. "She is soooo close to cumming on your big cock. Hear how loudly she is moaning with just my slim finger in her tight ass. You've gotta ram your rod in her ass one day and make her your butt slut. Now fuck the cum out of her. Stretch that tight little pussy and pump her full of your own yummy cum."