Double Trouble in Helia Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I -UGNH- CUM-" Chery didn't get much further as her entire body spasmed, arching her back and clamping her legs around his.

Her pussy was rhythmically contracting, squeezing his cock, and sucking him deeper into her wet depths. He could feel her girldick pulsing against his own throbbing member as she sent spurt after spurt of her girlcum onto herself, splattering her own stomach and perky breasts.

"Don't stop! Don't -- FUCK- STOP!" she cried as shattering waves of her orgasm crashed through her body.

"Keep that up," Emily said to him again, no longer keeping her voice down. "Fuck the cum out of that little buttslut. Fill her with your big, hot load. The best feeling a girl can experience is being pumped full of your virile seed."

Alex couldn't hold back anymore and grunted loudly as he dumped his load deep inside Cherry with hard, savage trusts. He had promised her he'd be gentle, but neither of them could think well enough to voice any protests.

Emily's hand flew down their shafts, pumping jet after jet out cum out of him and Cherry, depositing their climax on the futa's own smooth stomach.

"That's it, shoot your cum deep into her!" Emily hissed. "Empty your balls into her and fill her belly! Paint those wet insides white with your cum! Flood her completely!"

Emily kept stroking him until his orgasm had mostly passed and he almost collapsed onto the redhead. Whilst a steady trickle of his thick fluid still dripped onto her stomach, he looked Cherry into the eyes. She stared back at him, her mouth slightly agape in astonishment. Alex leaned over and kissed her once more, forcing those lips against his before she could make anymore silly faces.

When he pulled back, he noticed her eyes were watery and tears were starting to roll down her cheek.

"Cherry? What's wrong?" he asked her.

"Nothing," she sniffed as she wiped away her tears. "I'm just really happy and the orgasms just made me kinda emotional, I guess. I can't remember the last time someone made love to me like that."

Alex pushed a stray lock of fiery hair back behind her ear as he spoke.

"I hope you will remember this time then."

"I will, and I hope it won't be our last time."

Alex didn't respond and kissed her instead. He wasn't sure if Emily would approve of him spending another night with her friend. Emily was enough for him in any case, so he could live with that situation just fine. As he slowly pulled his hard cock out of her warm and wet embrace, he could feel his cum start the fill the room he left behind.

"I feel so full of your cum," Cherry giggled. "The other times I let someone finish inside of me I barely noticed it, but now, yeez."

He got himself out of her and watched his thick seed start to leak out of the futa's well-fucked pussy, trickling down towards the butthole that had been eagerly fingered by his girlfriend.

To his surprise, he was gently pushed aside by Emily. The white-haired vixen made good use of the extra space and let her tongue dart across her friend's tight ass and up towards her soaked snatch. He could only watch in awe as she eagerly licked Cherry's pussy and ate his creampie. His cocks were eager to go for another round of fucking, but he knew both of them had to rest.

"Slow down, please. I'm still sensitive," the redhead mewed.

Emily slowed her pace a little, but didn't stop until she got every last drop of his seed out of her friend. With a content sigh, she got up and kissed the tip of Cherry's girldick.

"So, Em," the redhead said once she'd gathered her breath. "Where'd you meet this guy again?"

"Oh, well,' Emily responded with a shrug. "He's my boyfriend."

Alex could almost see the gears in Cherry's head rotate as she processed those words.

"Wait. WAIT WHAT?"

********************************

Thanks for reading this chapter!

It took a while, but I hope you enjoyed it.

Feel free to leave your thoughts, ideas, and feedback in the comments!

I'd love to read it.