Double Trouble in Helia Pt. 08

Story Info
Fucking a cute futa to make her feel wanted again.
8k words
4.72
6.7k
9

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you are still enjoying the story.

A few disclaimers this time:

This chapter contains male of futa, but not the other way around if that makes sense.

Future chapters might be more up your alley, so don't let this put you off from reading those.

This chapter might be a bit slower than some others. Please keep that in mind in case you really need to get off at the moment. Some other story might serve you better, or you can skip to the later parts.

***********************************************

The steady stream of the shower felt great after such a long day. The water was cool, but just warm enough so that you could bear it. Helia had a pleasant climate and the breeze coming in from the ocean made sure it was never too hot, but it was nice to truly cool down once in a while. Alex did miss an extra pair of hands now that he was showering on his own. He had a hard time scrubbing his back with the washcloth whilst trying to not dislocate his arms at the same time.

Emily sure would have loved to take care of him, which she had done when they showered together. The vivid images of the white-haired beauty that was now his girlfriend brought up two other issues that she'd gladly take care of. His dicks were quickly filling with blood and growing to their full length whilst he thought of her. Alex contemplated masturbating, but he decided against it. He had had plenty of sex in the past few days, although his dicks and possibly his girlfriend seemed to disagree, and he knew he had other things to do. The last thing he wanted was to become some sex-crazed lunatic now that his life had finally taken a turn for the better.

Alex lowered the water's temperature and stood under the cold spray until his needy members calmed down a bit. Once they did, he turned the shower off and towelled himself dry before getting dressed. He'd try to get some of his reading done during what remained of the afternoon. Emily hadn't come with him this time, nor had she called him, though he figured she might already have her own plans. She still had her own social life to tend to after all.

He had read most of the articles he'd meant to go through when his phone's notification light started flashing. A sense of excitement took hold of him once he read Emily's name. He hoped she'd come over again and not just to have sex with him. Alex really did love having her around and watching that movie made their relationship feel a little more normal.

"Heyyy!" she wrote.

"Hi there," he responded. "Do you want to come over tonight? We still have to finish that movie."

"Can we do that another day?"

"Why, what's wrong?" he typed, getting a little worried. He had enjoyed the movie, though he wouldn't mind not seeing the end of it. He would mind not seeing Emily.

"Everything is alright. I'm fine. It's just..."

Alex waited for her to send the rest of the message and watched as the app said she was still typing a minute later.

"If it's anything bad, just send it. The way you write it won't matter as much."

"Alexxx! I already told you it's alright. It's about Cherry..."

"Does she not want to sleep with me after all?"

"Ehm, the opposite is more or less true. We were talking and I kind of promised her that you could hook up today. I totally meant to give you some time, but I can't really take it back. She's really excited and stuff."

Now it was Alex's turn to take his time choosing his words. Like Emily, he had hoped for a little more time to think it through and he didn't want to make any hasty decisions he might regret later. She clearly didn't mind him sleeping with her best friend, but that didn't stop him from feeling a guilty about possibly doing it. It frustrated him that he was holding himself back whilst Emily made no objections.

"Are you upset about it?" she wrote. "I would totally understand it if you were. I can just call it off if you'd like."

"Don't," he responded.

"You don't want to do it, or you don't want me to call it off?"

"The latter. I can come over tonight and if she's still interested in me, we can try it out."

Alex left out the part where he had to figure out if he still wanted to proceed with it.

"Really? You're the best Alex! This is why I love you!"

"That's really it?" he joked.

"Noo. You're the best kisser ever and those two big cocks sure help ;)"

"Is there anything I need to bring?" he asked her, bringing them on topic again.

"Something like condoms or drinks?"

"You don't need to bring anything. She's on the pill and I want her to get the full experience. I'll order us some food, so just make sure to bring those two hard cocks. Knock on my door when you get here."

"Alright, I'll leave in a bit."

"Till then. Love you! <3<3"

"Love you too, Emily."

Alex smiled as he put his phone down. He didn't fully understand Emily, yet he liked her. Why she wanted him to sleep with her best friend was beyond him. There were probably hordes of guys in the capital that'd have given a lot to have a night with Cherry, but she chose him for the job. Perhaps Cherry had a say in the matter too. After all, she was excited about the two of them meeting according to his girlfriend.

He sighed as he got up, banishing those thoughts from his mind. Alex put on some deodorant, got his shoes, and went out the door. He spent the bus ride staring out of the window and looking at his surroundings.

The suburbs mostly contained modern buildings, although there were a few outliers. Some had taken pre-existing buildings and renovated them whilst others had attempted to copy the style of the older buildings that had once stood there. Only the original centre of the capital was well-preserved, but there were some towns and villages across the islands that had remained mostly unchanged despite the passage of time. At least the doorways had gotten taller than they once had been. If those had remained the same height, Alex's head would surely have worn a hole in the frame by now.

He noticed a few people walking down the street in swimming trunks and bikinis. The overhead sun had already dried them, but the sand still sticking to their skin told Alex they were returning from the beach. Once he saw them, he knew he should take Emily to the beach some time. He believed they could find a decent spot away from prying eyes in case she didn't want to make their relationship known to the world just yet. It should be fun to swim in the surf with her regardless of where they went.

Alex got off the bus once it reached the right stop and he walked through the street in front of her apartment complex. His heart was racing in his chest, and he caught himself hesitating to enter the building. He would have expected excitement, not a sense of uneasiness when it came to this date Emily had prepared for him.

"Come on, Alex. You can do this!" he shouted in his head, trying to steel his nerves a little. He knew he had no issue having sex with Emily despite his lack of experience, so Cherry couldn't be any more daunting. At least, that's what he hoped.

He darted into the elevator before his courage could evaporate completely and pressed the button for Emily's floor. Luckily the lift was empty, because he certainly would have drawn some interesting stares if he had any company.

The doors slid open sooner than he had expected, although the display above the door told him it was the right one. Alex slowly walked over the door he'd seen twice before on that disastrous evening. In the end it turned into something beautiful, but he still grimaced at the memory. He had come so close to ruining something so perfect without realising it.

As he got closer to the door, he noticed it was already open and he could hear sounds coming through the crack between the door and the frame. He didn't exactly mean to eavesdrop on the conversation that went on inside the apartment, but he didn't want to disturb the speakers either.

"..., but you didn't tell me where you met him," someone said.

"I did!" the other speaker responded. He immediately recognised Emily's voice and he assumed the other person she was talking with was Cherry.

"I can't recall you telling me that?"

"He's a guy that shares a few lectures with me, that's all. We've chatted for a bit, and I immediately knew he was the right fit for you, which is why I called him whilst shopping."

"I hope your guess is right. He's pretty cute, but I don't know just yet," Cherry said.

"Did I already tell you he's ripped and tall? You know what they say about tall guys, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. Big guys could have big dicks. That's not everything, you know."

"He seems pretty kind and caring so far, although he isn't the greatest compliment giver."

Alex heard the two girls laugh at Emily's jest and he could understand why. He must have made a comical sight all flustered and stuttering trying to awkwardly flirt with the redhead. She didn't know that had a lot to do with the fact that she was standing next to his girlfriend.

"It sounds like you like him a lot. Shouldn't you try to see if there's a spark between you two? You won't lose that V-card of yours if you keep that chastity of yours up."

"Hey!" Emily exclaimed. "This is about you, not me! You should probably just worry about seducing him, or no one gets laid tonight."

"You really think he's interested in me? Did you tell him about, you know...?" Cherry asked her. Alex couldn't see her, but the slight pause let him know he wasn't the only one that felt a little antsy about the plan.

"I did ask him what his reaction would be if his date had your condition and he reacted just fine. I don't think he knows that you're full of surprises though," Emily lied.

"Hmm, OK," Cherry responded. "Do you have any idea when he'll get here? Did you tell him to come over at a certain time?"

Alex didn't think there was a reason to wait much longer and he knocked on the door.

"Well, speak of the devil," Emily said.

He could hear her get up and swiftly make her way towards the door. She swung it open, giving him his first look at the two girls that night.

Emily was wearing a black crop top and blue jeans, showing off her awesome figure. Behind her, he saw Cherry sitting on the couch. Her red skirt barely reached her knees whilst her white top bared her shoulders and contrasted nicely with the locks of fiery hair that rested on it.

Alex stepped closer to Emily and raised his hands to pull her into an embrace, but she stopped him before he could do that and put a little more distance between the two of them.

"Not right now," she whispered. "Cherry still doesn't know about us yet. We can do whatever we want when we're alone again, but not right now."

She stepped to the side and let Alex enter the living room before shutting the door behind him.

"Do you still think she's cute?" Emily asked him as he walked towards the couch where Cherry sat.

"Yes," he responded before taking place next to the redhead and turning to face her. "You look stunning tonight."

"Thanks," the girl muttered whilst fidgeting with the hands she had placed in her lap. Her cheeks had already picked up a shade of red, although he thought that had more to do with her chat with Emily than his compliment.

He got a better look at her now that he sat next to her and she did indeed look stunning. Cherry had painted her lips a dark red and was clearly going for an outfit that matched her flaming hair and fair skin. The freckles that lined her cheeks and cute nose made fore quite the look. Had Emily not informed him, he wouldn't have believed that such a feminine creature had a penis. It surprised him that that many guys cared about it too, although he wasn't one to judge them. After all, he hadn't seen it himself.

"How about you two lovebirds get to know each other a little better while I fix us something to drink?" Emily suggested.

"I'd love to learn more about you," Alex told Cherry.

"Well, uhm, what would you like to know?"

It was a little awkward at first, since it was the first time the two of them had met in person, but they got along nicely. Once Cherry got out of her shell, she was a great storyteller and her tales were only improved by the anecdotes Emily brought up.

The two had first met in their first year of high-school and despite their somewhat conflicting personalities, they quickly became best friends and were inseparable throughout those years. Alex lost track of time whilst they told him their stories of chasing boys, heartbreaks, and many sleepovers. They even dove a little into old rumours claiming that they secretly were lesbian lovers because they were together all the time, which luckily hadn't followed them to the university. Neither did confirm or deny the rumours when Alex asked them about it, leaving it open for interpretation. He doubted Emily would tell him the truth even when they were alone.

There was a brief break in their conversation because Emily had to look up some pictures of their old principle. Apparently, the man had done some great impressions of controversial political figures and the girls needed him to see it. Alex was watching Emily tap away at her phone when Cherry grabbed his hand. He turned his head to face her and saw her staring at him.

Cherry's pupils had expanded and were deep black pools that seemed to suck him in. A loose strand of hair danced with every rapid breath she took and her cheeks were flushed. He simply watched as she slowly raised her free hand and placed it against his jaw, her thumb brushing across his cheek. There was no doubt in his mind that she had waited for this moment and he wouldn't hinder her.

She slowly pulled herself towards him and those deep red lips were coming ever closer, their mere sight fuelling his own passion. It was all that he needed to quell any doubt he still had when it came to Emily's plan. She was so close now he could feel her breath graze his skin.

And suddenly the doorbell went off.

Cherry hastily pulled herself back and forced her hands back down on her lap, leaving Alex dazed for a few moments. Emily in the meantime jumped of her chair and ran towards the door.

"That's the food I ordered! I hope you guys like pizza!" she exclaimed, clearly unaware of what had just happened.

She swung the door open and enthusiastically greeted the delivery boy. He couldn't fully see what was happening, but the kid's eyes were focused a lot lower than the white-haired girl's eyes. It must not have helped that she was more or less bouncing up and down with the pizza box in her hand, causing more motion underneath her clothes. Alex shot the boy an apologetic look, but he doubted he'd see it. His eyes only shifted when she showed the order's confirmation on her phone and wished him a good evening.

Emily closed the door and went back to the living room with the pizza in hand. She stopped halfway and tilted her head slightly, frowning slightly.

"Did I... interrupt anything?"

"No, it's fine. I was hungry anyways," Cherry quickly responded.

"Oh, OK then! I'll get us some plates, so we don't make a mess of the couch and stuff," Emily said in her usual cheery tone.

After Emily handed them the plates, they took each started taking slices of the pizza. Despite their smaller size, the girls had a surprising appetite and Alex was shocked to find the meal disappearing in such a short time. He had helped, sure, but they swooped the slices out of the box and left no crumb behind. Some people might have left the crust behind, but they were definitely not planning on wasting any food or money for that matter.

"I guess you should've ordered more pizza," Alex said once the box was completely empty.

"Hmm, maybe," Emily responded. "I like it, but I don't want to overdo it. There's only so much cheese I can stomach. What about you, Cherry?"

"I'm pretty full, thanks," the redhead answered.

"I'm glad I ordered the right amount then. If you hand me your plates, I'll quickly wash them. You two continue your little chat."

Emily sprang into action and picked up the empty box and her own plate before getting Alex's. She bent over perhaps a little more than necessary, which gave him an eyeful of her cleavage. She took his plate from his lab and in doing so brushed her fingers against his crotch, awakening his cocks. Emily only lingered there for a moment before taking his dish away, removing any cover he had. He could have placed his hands in front of the growing bulge, but that would just have looked silly. Instead, he let his arms rest on his thighs and hoped Cherry wouldn't notice it immediately.

His girlfriend then went over to Cherry and grabbed her plate, but not before she leaned close to the redhead. She was whispering something, but he couldn't hear what she was saying. Whatever it was, it made the smaller girl blush and she took on an even darker shade of red once she gave him, or more accurately his crotch, a sidelong glance.

Emily pulled back and walked into the kitchen whilst balancing the plates and the empty cardboard box in her hands. She looked back for a moment and shot him a smile before she went tot was the dishes.

"Alex, I want to show you something," Cherry said.

"Sure. What's it?"

"Just follow me."

The girl got up and took his hand, pulling him off the couch. They were in Emily's apartment, so he didn't exactly know what she needed to show him. Perhaps the two of them had cooked up a surprise together.

Alex trailed behind her as she pulled him through the living room and guided him into the bedroom. Oddly enough, this was the first time he'd been in his girlfriend's bedroom. The bed was neatly made and it wasn't as cluttered as he had expected. The only rooms he'd seen were at the boarding school, although those kids probably weren't the exactly a great example of what the norm might be. He saw a lot of photos lining the wall. A lot of the shots contained Cherry as well. He made a mental note to ask Emily about it once they were alone together.

Alex was still scanning the room and admiring the plants Emily had been tending too when Cherry grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. He was so surprised by her sudden advance that he froze for a moment. Once he got to his senses and let his body relax, he pressed back.

Their lips met with a surprising tenderness. This was no tongue-twisting dual he might have had with his girlfriend, but something else entirely. He could sense so much bottled up lust in that lithe figure that was pressing against him. Despite that, she was clearly straining to hold herself back. He let his tongue tease her red lips, but didn't press any further. He wasn't too surprised she had used a lipstick with cherry flavour. He'd ask them what was up with that trend though.

Cherry was panting when she pulled away from him, her cheeks fully flushed now.

"Is that what you wanted to show me?" Alex asked her.

She simply nodded in response.

"I've got something for you then," he said as he pulled her against him.

Their lips met again, this time more fiercely. The once light touch was fading as they were stoking each others' fires. The display of fiery hair and pale skin excited him further as he met with those dark-red lips over and over again. Their bodies were grinding against each other, trying to stimulate the other more and more.

He let his kiss travel downwards and started kissing her neck, occasionally grazing her soft flesh with his teeth. It had worked on Emily and Cherry's sighs told him it worked on her too. It felt like she melted into him whilst he made out with her.

He felt something press against his leg and it took him a moment to figure out what it was. He had forgotten about his own erections, which were undoubtedly pressing against Cherry at that point, and it seemed like she had forgotten about her own arousal too. She sensed him pause for a moment and tried to pull herself loose from his embrace.