All Comments on 'Double Vision Ch. 01'

by professorjames

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wagoneer88wagoneer88over 19 years ago
Well told!

I haven't read the rest of your stories, but I will as soon as I have time.

Having to look at beautiful young girls in your classes must be both a pleasure and a torment. I suspect that one or two of them must have an inkling of what is going through your mind, whenever your glance lingers or your voice falters.

By the way, in your bio you say you're not 'straight-laced'. You mean, of course, that you're not strait-laced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Erotic and as sexy as a story can be

This is the kind of BDSM story that I like! Consentual, no heavy beatings or overbearing dominance junk. Erotic as can be, and leaving me wanting the next chapters soonest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
double vision

VERY VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
professorjames, you rock!

There are very few stories that i have read that are well written and have the ballance of plot and action that this one has. This is the first story of yours that i have read, i was pleased to see, when i clicked on the auth link, that you have made many other entries ;o)

I actually bookmarked your submissions page, which is a first! This is also the first comment i have ever written. Keep up the good work, you clearly have a talant for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Classy style, full of anticipation!

Should I deduce from the story that were I to get myself a cabin like yours two young vixens would appear one day to visit? Why didn't someone tell me this earlier?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very well-written and VERY hot

You write clearly and well and that adds to the pleasure of very hot and continuing arousal your stories bring on.

I loved this: "Both of us worked at that kiss..." Just simple words but still original and to the point.

Thank you for writing "come," not the illiterate "cum." Wish I was in your class!

Natalia in Los Altos

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous