All Comments on 'Double X'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I’m very happy to see you’re writing some more stories because I have missed your work ever since scarlet dove finished up. I don’t really mind if you continue tonya and Erin’s story or start something new because I have loved all of your chapters so far and know I’ll love whatever you write next

spyhard247spyhard247over 4 years ago
More Please

This was the first story I read of yours and absolutely loved it. Will now go back and read your others. I don't mind if you don't continue with these girls - where could they possibly be taken from here but will love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hi, glad you’re back, you’re one of my favorite authors. About continuing with Tonya and Erin, I prefer superheroine stories but that’s because one of my fetishes is a strong woman so perfect she’s out of the league of everyone being used by the lowest of the lows, like a henchman, a hobo or an old fat loser. Preferably in a way she could technically defend herself but has to let herself being used because she’s blackmailed or something like that.

And while I’m at it, you always write the nonconsensual sex act as a classical fantasy rape; one where the victim can’t help but scream in ecstasy as she cum. It’s the classical rape that everyone uses, probably because the girl is forced in every possible way: she’s forced to have sex, she’s forced to enjoy it and she’s forced to show everyone around she likes it. But there is so much to explore if that “rape grand slam” is not met it’s a shame almost no author write about it.

For example, the victim may not feel a thing. No pleasure, no pain, just the raw humiliation of being used by someone she despises. A pure psychological torment, without anything physical getting in the way. The mild sensation of the cock sliding in her being there only to constantly reminding her how abhorrent her predicament is. Will she keep her fighting spirit, struggling in her bonds fiercely until the end or will she break, letting herself being used submissively?

Or, if she does feel the pleasure rising, obviously at first she will refuse that pleasure and focus to try and suppress her orgasm. But will she succeed? If she does, how will she deal with her self-inflicted orgasm denial? If she doesn’t, is it her body which betrayed her? Or maybe her mind, she could control it but the tantalizing pleasure was too great and she had to give up to cum on the rapist’s dick.

And most importantly, a woman being raped will do everything she can to hide to her rapist he’s giving her pleasure, that his cock feels too good for her to resist. She will shut her mouth, try not to squirm, etc. Whether she finally manages to hide her pleasure or not that struggle should be there for the scene to be more realistic and her defeat (if she cannot hide it) more satisfying.

If you redo a series maybe you could play with those possibilities to have a more original character (sexual) arc.

AquanoidAquanoidover 4 years ago
Amazing Work!

That was fantastic! I'm so glad to see you are back. Your stories are always amazing. I really thought the women here were going to meet a bad end for once, but pulled through at the last minute!

I would be interested in seeing more of their adventures, especially how their sex life might have been effected by this ordeal. Are they still able to make love with each other easily? Did it awaken any strange desires? Did one end up with a 'bun in the oven' so to speak? So many questions!

But I would also be interested in any new stories you have as well! Perhaps you could write from the perspective of a super-villianess? I imagine they might have just as much as from rape from other villains/crooked cops/heroes as well!

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityover 4 years ago
YES!

No one writes power play and submission like you do, NO ONE, trust me I have looked. Don't ever stop! You are appreciated

buwicibuwiciabout 4 years ago
When will we have the next part?

When will we have the next part? Or maybe a return of Victory, if I'm not mistaking she never experienced unwanted anal pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please write some more stories ladyjane you are my favourite author on the site and I have loved all your chapters especially the super heroine ones, just hope we haven’t read our last one.

I hope you are safe and healthy in these troubling times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!