Double X

Story Info
A perilous investigation for a PI and a plucky reporter.
12.6k words
4.59
21k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Tonya finally cracked open her eyes when the smell of fresh coffee wafted into her bedroom. She rolled over with a groan and glanced at the clock; it was already one in the afternoon. She climbed out of bed, running a hand through her short brown hair and headed for the kitchen.

"Good morning, gorgeous," chirped the perky tan-skinned girl making coffee.

An irresistible smile rushed across Tonya's face, as it always seemed to when she saw the other woman.

Her name was Erin. She had dark brown curls bouncing around her narrow shoulders, with bright hazel eyes beaming from her round face. The two women were about the same height, with Erin sporting a few more curves than Tonya's leggy figure. She was wearing a muted pink blouse with a navy skirt, which Tonya couldn't help but think might have been a little too low-cut and a little too short, respectively, considering the girl had already been at work all morning. Not that she was going to complain about the view!

"I made it just-Oh!" Erin began but Tonya grabbed the girl, pulling her into a tight embrace and a deep kiss.

Returning the kiss eagerly, Erin melted into her arms, her pert breasts squeezing against the other woman's larger rack. Tonya couldn't resist sliding her hands down to squeeze that plump round booty she liked so much.

"I made it a little light," Erin sighed dreamily when they finally pulled apart. "Cream and sugar just-"

"Just like my baby?" Tonya interrupted with a grin. "Too bad the coffee can't wake me up as good as your sweet little ass!"

Erin blushed as Tonya slapped her on the butt, then reached past for the steaming mug.

"If only I had time for that," she sighed, biting her lip. "But I only came home to make sure you got up...as usual."

Tonya rolled her eyes and plopped down at the kitchen table. "I tell you every day, you don't have to do that."

"And yet every day I will," Erin crossed her arms under her breasts. "Especially when you're out until all hours of the morning...what was it, four or five last night?"

"It's the job, babe," Tonya said. "I tell you that every day too..."

"I know, I know...not every day."

"I was following this guy for a client that whole time," Tonya went on after a long drink. "The wife hired me, thinks he's cheating, of course...I'm not sure if this guy's cheating, but he's up to something-"

"Babe!" Erin interjected. "I'm really not complaining...I just want to help, and we both know if I don't come wake you up on my lunchbreak, you'll sleep through your afternoon consultations."

"Yeah, okay, maybe," Tonya rolled her eyes again as Erin leaned down and kissed her on the cheek.

"But I do have to run today," she explained. "I have an interview with the head of the drug taskforce for my article."

"The one on that new party drug, what's it called?"

"Double X, Mike want's it finished by Friday so it can really freak some parents out for the weekend."

"Now that's what I call journalistic integrity," Tonya teased.

Erin huffed slightly, grabbing her purse and heading for the door.

"I'll probably be late again," Tonya added. "Unless this guy's polite enough to meet with his mistress before dinner..."

Erin turned back with a broad smile and came back for a few more excited kisses. "Be safe!" Then she rushed out leaving Tonya to finish her coffee in peace.

2

Tonya had been a private investigator long enough to know a sleazebag when she saw one. Even though she had followed Paul Mason every night that week and hadn't seen anything to suggest there was another woman, her gut told her that he was up to something. Usually, a job like this was as simple as tailing the husband a few days and snapping a picture or two of him with another woman...or as often as not, another man.

As usual, Paul Mason had stayed at his office until well after eight that night. When he finally left, she tailed him as he wound through downtown, making a few strange turns down seemingly random back-alleys. It was almost like he was trying to avoid a tail. Had he made her?

Tonya drove a blue 68 Chevy Camaro convertible. It was not the most inconspicuous car, so she was used to, and very good at, getting creative to keep track of mark without being spotted. She was confident he hadn't.

Eventually, he ended up at an all-night diner and truck-stop on the outskirts of town. There was a seedy motel just across the parking lot, which Tonya was more than a little familiar with. It was just the kind of place cheating bastards went to meet with their mistresses...or misters.

Thinking the job was about to get a lot more typical, Tonya circled around behind the truck-stop so he wouldn't notice her car. She parked with a view of the dining room, then got her camera ready.

She saw Paul Mason enter the diner, acting suspiciously nonchalant. The way people do when they think they're more clever than they are. Tonya actually laughed and shook her head. He meandered towards a table, where someone else was already sitting, a young woman by the looks of it.

"Men are such scum," she murmured, lifting her camera and dialing in her hi-def zoom lens. "No wonder I prefer...ERIN!?"

Tonya nearly dropped her camera in shock. She was pretty sure she'd recognize that mop of kinky brown curls anywhere, but when the young woman turned there was no mistaking her girlfriend's beautiful face.

Paul Mason was sitting down at a seedy diner to meet with her Erin!

Tonya pushed down the urge to storm inside and confront them both. Forcing herself focus on the job, she snapped a few pictures of them together. Then that flash of rage began to subside. Whether Paul Mason was or not, she knew Erin wasn't a cheater. More than likely he was a source for her article.

Then something else occurred to the detective. Erin was writing an article on a new designer drug flooding the city's club scene. This guy was out late, every night making random, strange stops all over downtown. He wasn't cheating, he was either an addict or a dealer!

Tonya laid down her camera, concern creeping in to replace jealousy. Erin was an intelligent woman, but she was a little naïve and a lot reckless, especially when chasing down a story. Who knows what Paul Mason might do if she asked the wrong question?

Difficult as it was, Tonya forced herself to stay in the car and watch. He wasn't likely to do anything too dangerous in such a public venue. Not to mention, Erin would kill her if she let her overprotective nature screw up a good source for a story. So the private detective watched and waited, drumming her nails impatiently on the steering wheel of her car.

When Erin finally got up to leave, Tonya could tell from her body language she was frustrated. Looked like Paul Mason turned out to be a dead-end for them both. Time to go find out just what was going on. She got out of the car, dressed in her usual outfit; snug, slightly ratty jeans with a dark tee shirt under her black leather jacket.

As soon as the car door shut, a big hand clamped over Tonya's face!

In the same instant, a man's arm slung around her torso pinning her arms at her side. Tonya thrashed and twisted immediately, keeping her assailant from getting a good grip. She cocked her arm, jamming a sharp elbow into his ribs!

The man groaned and his grip loosened even more.

"What the fuck-" Tonya growled, twisting out of his grip!

Almost immediately another hulking figure loomed before her. In the darkness of the parking lot she didn't get a good look, but that didn't stop her from decking the guy! He grunted in surprise and stumbled back a step. She whirled back towards the first attacker, cocking her arm to slug him too. Before she could, the bigger man's hand snagged her wrist! He was strong and she couldn't resist as he twisted that arm behind her back. His other arm snaked around her neck, trapping her against his chest.

"You motherfuckers!" Tonya snarled. "Let go-"

She was cut off when the first guy lunged forward, slamming his fist into her stomach. She sagged into the other man's grip as all the air exploded from her lungs. Tonya quickly found herself pinned against the side of her Camaro, gasping for breath. The two men overpowered her easily then, yanking off her jacket then pulling both arms behind her back. She felt a sticky strip of duct tape wrap around her wrists!

She was much easier to control with her arms bound. The hand returned to cover her mouth before she had the breath to scream out. One of the men scooped her legs up off the ground. She kicked and thrashed angrily, but Tonya was basically helpless against the two burly men. They carried her a short distance, before shoving her into the trunk of another car.

"You motherfuckers are gonna regret this!" she snarled as soon as the hand was removed.

The trunk slammed shut before she could say much more. In the dark compartment, Tonya strained against the tape binding her wrists and kicked at the lid in anger. When the car started, she slumped in frustration, realizing she was trapped.

3

Erin sat forward, leaning on the table to give the man a view straight down the front of her pink blouse. "You really don't know anything about the sources for Double X?" She let a pleading tone slip into her bubbly voice. "I'd be so grateful for any information you could give me..."

"I, uh, I know where you can score some," the man stammered, his gaze falling deeper into her modest cleavage. He was a fairly average looking guy, with cropped hair that was just starting to recede. He wore dark slacks and a white button-up, with a cheap red tie, tugged loose after a long day.

"I mean, I know a few dealers already," she said. "But I heard you might know where it was being manufactured...I promise to keep your name out of my article, Mr. Ryan."

"Sorry...I can't help ya."

Erin dropped back in her seat with a huff, crossing her arms over her breasts. In her experience, giving a guy a view like that did wonders to loosen his tongue. Still, she got the feeling "Mr. Ryan" knew more than he was telling her.

The man's eyes moved up to meet hers with a glare that made her uncomfortable. "You know you're actually getting into some dangerous territory."

"I'm a journalist," Erin replied, shifting uneasily. "That's my job. Besides I'm not looking to bust anybody, I just want to get the knowledge out there."

"I'm just sayin'...Bad things could happen to a pretty little thing like you, if you go sticking that cute little nose in the wrong place."

"That sounds like a threat," she said, picking up her purse.

"You oughta know knowledge is dangerous, girly," he replied. "To be honest, I'm kinda glad I can't help...and you should stay away, you got enough for your article already, I think."

Regardless of his words, the threat was clear in his tone. Erin wasn't sure what to think, but she didn't feel safe anymore. She rummaged into her purse, making sure her pepper spray was handy and that the mini recorder hidden in there was still recording. She pulled out a fifty-dollar bill and dropped it on the table.

"Thanks anyway," she murmured, getting up out of her seat.

"You can keep the money-"

"We had a deal, can't have word get around I don't keep up my end..." Erin hurried away from the table, her high heels clicking the tile floor, sounding as annoyed as she was. She pulled out her phone as soon as she got outside and made a call.

"Yullo," the voice that answered was a perpetual lazy drawl.

"K-dogg, it's the news lady," she snapped. "Your man didn't know shit! I'm coming back for my hundred bucks-"

"Holdon, 'oldon...what?"

"Mr. Ryan? Didn't know shit about Double X," she explained. "Total waste of my time!"

"Ah, shit," he groaned. "Well jus' waitaminit... maybe I got somthin' else fer ya."

"Talk quick."

"Yeah, yeah, jus' a sec." She heard him rummaging around on the other end of the phone, then he came back and gave her an address.

"Okay...and just what's this."

"Helped my main man pick some shit up there one night," K-dogg explained. "Can't be sure it was your kinda shit, but it was definitely some shit."

"So, you've been holding out on me?"

"Nah, nah, I really thought Mr. Ryan had what you need," the dealer replied. "So we cool?"

Erin took out her notepad and scribbled down the address. "I'll let you know after I check it out."

"Wait, you ain't goin' out there-"

She hung up before the dealer could finish. She vaguely recognized the address, or at least the area. It was the old industrial park on the opposite end of town. Most of the buildings there were abandoned warehouses and factories. Maybe the perfect place to manufacture designer drugs.

Erin knew Tonya would be furious to find out she went to scout out a place like that by herself. Of course, she'd have felt a lot safer having the street-tough PI along, but Tonya was busy already, working. There was no reason to interrupt her night until Erin knew if there was any credence to K-dogg's tip. She'd just go drive by...maybe take a quick peek.

4

By the time her assailant's car reached its destination, Tonya was already a little worn out. With her arms bound and no way to brace herself, the bouncy ride had left her bruised and sore. Still, she squirmed into position, fully intending to get a few kicks in when the men opened that trunk.

When the lid did open, Tonya got her first good look at the two thugs. One was a tall, muscle bound man with messy blond hair. He was the one she'd punched to little effect. The other had a leaner frame, with a weaselly face, beady eyes and dark cropped hair.

As they leaned in to grab her, Tonya snarled and started kicking. "Come and get some motherfuckers!"

The burly blond seemed perfectly fine accepting a few stiff shots, grinning down at her as he snagged her ankles. Once he had her legs, the other thug reached in for her upper body.

"Hey, git yer hands off me!" she snapped, feeling one of his hands cupping her breast.

"Damn, Brock," he groaned, giving a squeeze. "She's got a nice rack hidden in here."

The bigger man chuckled as they wrestled her out of the trunk. Tonya squirmed and cussed but she was basically helpless in their hands. As soon as he could the dark-haired thug slipped behind her, letting his arms encircle her torso.

"Put me down, you pussies!" Tonya demanded as he grabbed her plump breasts.

Trapping both ankles with one arm, the big blond let his free hand glide up her leg. "She's all kind's a fine, Eddie, these stems are a little ridiculous!"

"Why don't you uncuff me and see if you're still man enough to do that!"

"Scream all you want, bitch," Eddie taunted, jiggling her tits. "No one can hear you."

Tonya glanced around. It looked like they had brought her to the old industrial park at the edge of town. A sinking feeling crept over her, they were right, no one would be able to hear her.

"You two idiots will," she spat, despite the pit in her stomach.

"That's fine," Brock grinned. "I like a screamer."

"I doubt you got what it takes to make me scream."

"Careful what you wish for," Eddie snickered. "Ol' Brock likes to play rough!"

"It's even better when they put up a fight!"

They both laughed. Tonya thrashed angrily but had no real way to resist as they carried her inside. They entered a decrepit old warehouse, passing through a huge area that smelled like chemicals and Aspirin. There were lots of tables, all piled up with boxes and what looked to be empty pill bottles.

"What do you guys even want from me?" Tonya demanded as they headed to the back of the building.

"You mean other than a shot at that pussy?" Brock asked, sliding one hand along her thigh.

"You'll find out soon enough," Eddie said. "Best bet, just keep your mouth shut till then."

"You gonna shut my mouth, tough guy?"

"I might fill it with something!"

Brock groaned excitedly. "If you get that mouth, I'm taking that ass...we'll spit roast this bitch!"

"Pretty sure I can still talk with a tic tac in my mouth," Tonya groaned.

"Funny," Eddie snorted as they reached one of the rooms in the back. "This'll do."

They dumped her onto the floor. Tonya landed with a painful grunt.

"Go grab a chair and the fucken tape," Eddie told Brock. "I'm gonna shut her up."

The blond thug nodded and left the room.

"Stay the fuck away from me!" Tonya tried to scoot away as Eddie came towards her. "You're gonna fucking regret this!"

His hand whipped across her face! "Shut the fuck up! Jesus..."

Tonya grit her teeth against the sting. Eddie reached into his pocket and pulled out a bandana. He grabbed her short brown hair and yanked her head back. When she gasped in pain, his free hand stuffed the cloth into her mouth! Tonya squirmed, trying to get away but Eddie held her tight. She moaned helplessly as he packed the rest of the bandana into her mouth. Just as he finished, Brock returned carrying an old wooden chair, and a roll of duct tape.

"Finally!" Eddie snatched the roll, tearing off a wide strip.

Tonya squealed in protest, trying to whip her head from side to side. He grabbed her by the chin, thumping the back of her head on the floor and holding her still as he pressed the tape over her lips.

"You know what?" Eddie snarled, standing up and looking down at her. "This bitch needs put in her place...let's strip her!"

"Now you're fucken talkin'!"

Tonya scrambled now, trying to get away from the two men. Of course, they caught her easily and she could only groan in dismay. Once again Brock went for her ankles, snagging them and making short work of pulling off her boots and socks. While he was doing that, Eddie unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans yanking them down to reveal a pair of black lace panties. She kicked and squirmed but was no match for the two men as they tugged her pants over her hips, all the way down her long legs and off.

Tonya felt a rush of humiliation hearing Brock whistle as his eyes devoured the sight of her skimpy underwear. She had worn them for her girlfriend, hoping to make it home in time to spend a little time with Erin. Instead they ended up eye-candy for this big blond thug.

Eddie wasn't done either. He grabbed the neckline of her shirt and ripped it open. Tonya growled angrily but he ignored her, shredding the garment until she was wearing only her bra; black lace to match her panties.

Shame burned through her chest as the two men stood over her, leering at her nearly naked body. How had she let them get the drop on her like this?

Tonya chewed angrily on the cloth filling her mouth as they picked her up. Despite being mostly naked, and hopelessly overpowered, Tonya continued to kick and squirm. They wrestled her into the chair, bound arms draped over the backrest.

Finally fed up, Eddie drew back his fist and hammered her across the jaw! Tonya's head snapped to the side and she slumped into the chair, groaning in pain, head spinning from the blow. The two men worked quickly, yanking her legs apart and duct taping them to the chair legs. Brock ran another strip around her ribs, securing her torso to the chairback.

They stepped back, both heaving a sigh of relief.

"Goddam, she's a pain in the fucking ass," Eddie snarled.

"I kinda like that in a woman," Brock smirked. "Think the boss'll let me give her a throw?"

"If there's anything left after I hate-fuck this broad into next week!"

Hearing their laughter, Tonya shifted dazedly. She could feel the sticky tape holding her tightly in the chair. As her head began to clear, her fingers were beginning to tingle numbly from the binding. A nervous tremor crawled up her spine, quickly realizing she wasn't strong enough to break the tape.

"Keep an eye on her," Eddie told Brock. "I'm a go call the boss, find out what he wants us to do with her."