All Comments on 'Double Your Fun'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
I gave it a one.

Humiliation, gay sex, the unbelievable story of Sara and Tara conspired to ruin the story. Don't care who you are but you humiliate and degrade someone often enough, long enough, you forget that they mean something to you, it evokes cruelty and pain for its own sake.

Not erotic at all.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I agree with @Whackdoodle...Not erotic at all...

I agree with @Whackdoodle...Not erotic at all... But I found it as a comedy, well written, with the funny thoughts of the unwilling "bull"...And even his reserve to another performance, was funny, because somehow he knew that willing-wimp wittols in powerful positions, can be dangerous...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Talking to the reader is kind of juvenile, and cartoonish.

So it wasn't very erotic or arousing. Just some people who hook up to fuck. Cheating and betrayal can be dramatic and interesting, but they are also depressing and ugly.

Kind of like enjoying a murder mystery. The enjoyment is in the drama, suspense, and how the perp gets discovered, caught, and punished. Anyone who actually enjoys reading how the victim is murdered, how they suffer, their feelings of pain, terror, and despair, anyone who enjoys that is a sick fuck. So is anyone who enjoys spouses cheating and betraying and humiliating their partners. Just ugly and cruel. And that's not erotic nor arousing.

Yeah, I know there are some really sick people on this site. Why feed their illness, unless you are one too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry

Even in satire humiliation. is jut not erotic .I realize this is fantasy but most people including myself dont like reading about another human being abused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then dear anony., you ashole why read it??

Gave it a 5 to help offset the dumbass of Lit's low vote!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
put this piece

Put this piece of shit in fetish where it belongs.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Extreme well written, but odious to all but very select demographic .

This could have really gone to next level if qualms about being a bull had been explored more. All the characters pretty much stayed in standard cuck/wittol, slut wife , bull stereotypes. Some point of tension needed to trouble paint by the numbers cucking. Did virtue have to triumph over sleaze? No ! But at some point someone needed to doubt their part in this anti-morality play.

These collegial liasons needed to to be less rote and more 'dangerous'. Props , however for making up role a younger Malkovich could inhabit. Elan run rampant. This story has flaws, but deserves a far higher rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't think this belongs in Loving Wives

The fact that the women were married was secondary to the story. Was this primarily about a man sucking and fucking his way up and down the coast? Erotic couplings? Was this about the married women humiliating their drugged husbands? Fetish? Non/con? Or was this just stupid shit with a couple of cheating sluts abusing their husbands and roping in a stupid man to do their bidding? Leaving the men in a room gagged, where they could choke, gag and vomit seems risky and beyond any BDSM game. They vomit into the gags, swallow their vomit and drown in it. Suddenly the game is involuntary manslaughter and prison. Cops show up and the coke is another jail sentence. Men get mad and having powerful men as enemies isn't great. Way too many stupid things in this mess. Not a single likeable character, anywhere. Just no fun to read. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yikes.

Perhaps because you are gay your idea of erotic is 180 degrees from mine, this should be in another category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
gave it a 1

to offset that cunt bonnietaylor2 biased scoring. that bitch doesn't know the first thing about erotica

Peter_Peter_over 8 years ago
1 star

I couldn't stomach more than the first few paragraphs. What a lot of drivel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Purely Pathetic POS

20 minutes of my life I lost reading this fucking pathetic crap. Just terrible! 1* because there is nothing lower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You probably need to change the catagory to BDSM to keep the loving wives fans from crashing here. I liked the plot twist, not that it's my cup of tea. But even though humiliation isn't for me, I don't get the vitriol. Strange year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not bad at all

I can't believe so many people are so harsh on a story that's more mellow and more vanilla than half the stuff I stumble over in the loving wives category. Apparently being from the 3rd point of view makes people lose their sense. There is no separate category for cuckoldry from different points of view! I wish there was, but there is not, so suck it up and when you see it's the wrong stuff for your enjoyment just close the tab. Be glad at least yours is the more popular type.

I don't know why I didn't really love this story (something in the details) but there was nothing at all wrong with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
?

Where is the loving wife ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not for me

Sorry, I didn’t like the style the story was written in, but that is no reason for anyone to be rude or insulting.

This tale came across as too familiar, too knowing, almost as though it was playing to an audience – if you mentally add them going ‘ooooh!’ or ‘ahhhh!’ at the end of every smug observation then you’ll see what I mean. There might well be a place for this sort of writing (although I cannot think of one straight off) but – to me – erotic fiction is not one when done like this.

But I am not happy with the other commenter’s and their reasons for marking this down. Have any actually got stories on this site?

I have, but in an effort not to get people deliberately marking my fiction down because they disagree with my comments (I, along with others, advised one author that there was the facility for story’s to be checked by volunteer editors because no one likes to read one entire block of paragraph, and the swine came back and rated all my stories 1* - and told me so in the comments!) I wish to remain anonymous.

Shouting down someone for writing a story that you don't like just discourages others from dipping their toe in this pool.

There is no reason to be rude or discouraging (unless the writer displays extreme difficulty stringing three words into a sentence and has difficulty correctly spelling two letter words – don’t frown in disbelief, it does happen) so if you don’t like something then give a reason why and cut back on the insults.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
I genuinely do not understand the topic police

What kind of relentless stupidity is demonstrated by people who rant and rage about something they absolutely cannot influence or control - the topic chosen by an author?

Why would they care that this story, for example, has 5 characters but isn't assigned the "Group Sex" label? One of the characters was Asian, so I shall fulminate that it ought to have been in "Interracial Love"? Two were tied up, so I should _D_E_M_A_N_D_ that the moderators move it to "BDSM"?

But now I'm ranting about what I cannot control also. Wait a minute, maybe I can start a movement to control this. All LW authors should henceforth DELETE all comments that include any mention of the commenters opinion about topicality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

The minute he forces his cock into another man's mouth (which, by the way, puts this crap in the GAY MALE category.) he pulls back a bloody stump, ending the whole story. What could you have been thinking about? A forced blowjob from another man? We'll just call him Dickless going forward. Stupid story.

1 star

HypoxiaHypoxiaalmost 5 years agoAuthor
re: Epic Stupidity

That wasn't a forced blowjob. The cucks / wittols / willing wimps were in that one-way-mirror closet voluntarily, anxious for further humiliation after watching their hot wives perform with each other and the 'bull'. Everybody got just what they wanted. Happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HOW MANY STARS?

After reading, I considered giving 5 stars. It was an interesting storyline, which, while not unique on Literotica, is unusual, since most stories are about the cuckold or cuckoldress. Also, the story line is told well -- good language skills.

Reading the comments, I reconsidered. I, too, do not care for intentionally being mean to a cuckold. Gagging, as possibly lethal, was especially unsettling.

(All this did not bother me as much while reading the story, because I identified with Randy and the two hot ladies, rather than the pair of cuckolds.)

But then, I recollected reading In Cold Blood by Truman Capote, the second-best-selling true crime book in history, about two paroled ex-cons who, over half a century ago, traveled 400 miles to western Kansas to murder a family of 4 in their farmhouse.

Capote's writing about the murder did not imply approval, nor did my reading it.

What was interesting to me was Capote delving into the mentality of the killers, based on extensive interviews of the pair while in prison before execution. My interest in the psychology of murderers does not mean I agreed.

Truman Capote writing about murderers and their thinking, does not mean he approves.

Hypoxia writing about cuckolds and their aberrations, does not mean he approves. In fact, he is careful to state in his Author's note preface:

"Views expressed are not necessarily the author's."

Furthermore, the comments, while bringing to the fore important considerations about the EVENTS, was too harsh on the STORY.

Plus the rating (3.77) is too low.

So, 5 stars.

*****

Definitions from Merriam-Webster dictionary:

Cuckold - a man whose wife is unfaithful

Wittol - (archaic) a man who knows of his wife's infidelity and puts up with it

Thus, a wittol is a subcategory of cuckold.

A wittol is a cuckold.

A cuckold is not a wittol -- if he does not know about it.

A cuckold who knows about it is not a wittol -- if he does not put up with it.

These dictionary definitions would be straightforward and simple,

EXCEPT that there is also a cuckold FETISH.

The website Kinkly gives this definition:

"Cuckold, when used in a fetish context, describes men who find masochistic pleasure in watching their wives have sex with other men ... and often helps arrange the meetings."

Actually, watching is not necessary, in which case the man might want to hear a description.

Wikipedia clarifies, "The fetish fantasy does not work at all if the cuckold is being humiliated against their will."

You can see that cuckold FETISH is similar to wittol.

Further complicating things, is that on Literotica, "cuckold" is often incorrectly used to refer to "cuckold FETISH," thus missing the point that the term "cuckold" by itself refers to a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful,

whether he knows it or not,

whether he approves or not.

Note.

Cuckold is a male term.

The corresponding term for a female cuckold is

"cuckquean" (which is a female term).

Footnote.

Wikipedia's article "In Cold Blood" is extensive (long).

Wikipedia's article on "cuckold" is not long,

but covers a lot.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Chronic hypoxia might account for this author’s writing.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Really? Comparing Capote’s “In Cold Blood” with this cuckold garbage is epically stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
937 Followers
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...