Doubling Eroticism

Story Info
Two hermaphrodite gryphons fuck and breed...
8.1k words
11.2k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

The gryphoness, who was a blended hybrid of a crow and a skunk, stretched out luxuriously on the sofa, her beak stretching in a yawn. It was too small for her feral form, of course, but Nalu didn't care too much for that as she could sleep wherever she pleased, whether she was tucked up and curled into a tight little ball or flaked out and relaxed, completely at ease with her surroundings.

The sofa, however, had been more appealing for the lay of her dark fur and sleek feathers that day, the crest atop her head wiggling as she half sat up, brushing it back into place with a forepaw. Her claws were well-used to the art and act of being used for preening but she much preferred to use her beak whenever possible. Sadly, when it came to the crest that she could wiggle back and forth, signalling her mood and emotions with a little more tact than the firmness of her beak allowed, that could not be preened at all by her beak.

"Oh, dear..."

The feral Nalu shook herself off with a loud yawn, peeking back towards the bedroom door where Ulrica was sleeping. The poor Sable marten had gotten in so late the night before (something about attending a museum opening, which she had sold artefacts to) that she had crashed straight into bed and, wanting to be decorous and allow her the beauty sleep she needed, her house-guest in the feral version of Nalu that she had brought back from another world allowed her the space she needed.

Still, that did mean that the feral gryphon was left without access to wash facilities, with a few options remaining otherwise. Not overly wary, she slipped outside the pod-home, everything the height of technology, and set the keypad to lock behind her. It would be activated on her return by her voice command, allowing her inside, though Ulrica had not had to re-program that, considering that her voice was exactly the same as the anthro version of herself who lived just next door.

The gryphoness could have found the anthro Nalu's home by her scent alone, a skunk's thick musk impossible to miss. Moreover, it smelled like her so intrinsically that she was instantly set at ease merely standing on the doorstep, even though she wondered whether her anthro gryphoness friend would even be awake yet. It was still rather early in the space-town, though she appreciated that she was not in a city. For a gryphon like her, used to living out in the wilds and forgoing larger gatherings, it would have been very difficult, a strain on her mind.

"Hello?"

Similarly tousled, anthro Nalu, the sweet thing, appeared with bleary eyes, though feral Nalu could only laugh a little at how her crest was also sticking up in the wrong direction. It was good to know that she was not the only one that woke up with a serious case of "sleeping head", even though the others called it "bed head". Not being one to sleep in a bed where she lived before, the term had confused the feral gryphon until she had had it explained to her.

"Hey, cutie!" The feral Nalu chirped, offering her a smile and a flick of her crest. "Is there any chance I can come in to freshen up a little? Ulrica was working late and I don't want to disturb her."

Ah, straightforward as usual. It was refreshing, in a way, but something that drew Nalu up short even as she stepped back to allow her feral self inside. It was strange to see her moving so fluidly, the roll of the feral gryphoness' muscle and hips hypnotising in a way that would simply have not been so for an anthro, tail swishing, thick and plush with a skunk's colouration.

Anthro Nalu inhaled deeply, feeling her sheath stir, though that was pretty normal for that time of day. Like her feral self, brought back with Ulrica (knotted, of course) when she had been rescued from a mishap of a mission, she was a hermaphrodite, but that was such a fact of her life that Nalu hardly thought about it anymore. Whereas it was not common for those in their part of the galaxy, not much fazed her after adventuring with Ulrica, despite her preferring a stronger home-base than Ulrica.

Her home was larger as a result of that and better furnished, even the sofa larger. It was tempting for the feral Nalu to stretch out on but not right then, not when her fur felt clumpy and sticky, her sheath not as fresh as she would have liked, tucked away in the fluff between her hind legs. If there was one creature comfort that she had gotten used to with their technology, or whatever it was that they liked to call it, it was hot baths and showers. Oh, to have a shower in her cave back home?

"If you'd like to go wash off," the anthro Nalu said, smiling faintly, sure that she knew at least a little of what was going on in the other gryphon's head, "feel free to go right on through. I'll get a towel for you -- we picked up a feral-size one for you last time we fetched supplies. I'm sure it'll be better than the little towel we had draped over you last time!"

Comically small, the towel had not covered much of the feral back then, much to Ulrica and Nalu's amusement, though it had ended in the usual of not needing a towel at all, strangely enough, for the lustful activities that were altogether more enticing. They chuckled in turn, feathers lifting as their bodies warmed, though the rush of water from a nice, hot shower was already so alluring that it was all the feral Nalu could do not to rush in there straightaway.

No... It was only the lure of company that kept her where she was, clicking the edge of her beak lightly together as she eyed up the anthro. Oh, she was a little more passive, less forward, but that was all something that she was used to reversing, bringing others out into their true selves. After all, just where was the point in holding back from things that would otherwise add to a life rather than one wishing that they had gone for it.

Watching her anthro self bend over to tidy away a communications device, Nalu's sheath stirred. The sweet anthro was altogether too delectable for her own good, even clothed as she was...

"Why don't you come join me?"

Anthro Nalu jerked upright, eyes wide.

"Oh, uh, I really don't think that's right, sister, wouldn't that be strange for us to do now? After all, we're friends?"

The gryphoness who walked on all fours, however, only laughed, chuffing softly in the back of her throat.

"Isn't it better to spend time with friends? We've already done the dirty, but you're welcome to mount me again, if that's what would make you more comfortable."

Nalu licked her beak, fluttering her eyelashes at the anthro as she had seen Ulrica do, setting the anthro on the back foot.

"I know you... You are me. You always want it in the morning, always need a little private time to take the edge off. Come see what a hot shower where we are the ones that make the steam does for you."

Truth be told, feral Nalu would have happily have had sex anywhere anytime but bringing together sex and the shower? Now, that was something special!

"I... Uh, I'm so flattered but I think... Hey, what are you doing?"

The anthro Nalu's protests broke into a laugh as she was head-butted and towed, lightly but firmly, to the large bathroom, her feral self insistent even through her feathery chuckles.

"Stop me if you want, but I think you need this more than me!"

Of course, she was right, even if the anthro needed to be pushed a little, her tail high and releasing her musk even then. Her natural musk was thick but a skunk hybrid like her could not help their need from mounting and releasing even more of her thick, intoxicating scent when her arousal was higher. It wrapped around the feral and led her on, showing need even though she had, frankly, not allowed the words to pass her beak.

The anthro Nalu shivered, tail twitching, facing the wall even with a little shiver running down her spine while she undressed. She wanted it, the feral was right, but the problem was that she didn't know how to take it for herself. She was not that experienced, not even with the cool of the bathroom tiles under her large, skunk paws, claws fiddling with her T-shirt as she drew it off and over her head. Everything seemed "clunkier" and more awkward in a moment like that, even with the feral chirping and squawking like the crow half of her that she was, but the feral did not even notice. Such things were anthro embodiments of shyness and embarrassment and simply not something that ever took place in her mind.

"Mmm..."

The feral shivered, hustling into the shower and under the fall of water with a delicious sigh.

"The water's lovely... Oh, cutie, won't you join me? I'll be so lonely in here..."

The feral gave her such woeful, longing eyes that the anthro Nalu could not help but laugh, lowering her arms from where they had been raised to cover her breasts. Her sheath plumped out lightly as her shaft, complete with a soft knot at the base, yet to be swollen, and she stepped into the shower too with a soft sigh, beak turned up to the fall of water, steam swiftly filling the bathroom.

The feral's head was between her legs in an instant, however, tongue slipping around her balls, playing lightly with the weight of them, though it was the treat of the sweet gryphoness' pussy behind that she yearned for. The folds were well-hidden and protected by the natural curves of her thighs closing in around and the hang of her balls but Nalu knew just where to tease her tongue as the anthro above her gasped and gripped her head.

"Ohhh..."

Chuckling softly, the feral pushed on, letting her cry out, tongue finding her clit and pushing the small hood back from it, though it would be easier with her arousal growing. The musk was thicker down there and she could be treated to dose after dose of it as the water washed away what had lingered, the old smells replaced invigoratingly with the new ones over and over again. It was all she needed as the anthro gripped her head and even smoothed back her crest, the water encasing them in a warm fall that seduced away all aches and pains from worn and weary bodies.

Yet the anthro was yet to learn that sex itself was rejuvenating as they languished in the steam, her head spinning, need rising, pumping through her with the hard and full rise of her cock. Her feral self nuzzled into her sex, her beak brushing and teasing both her clit and her balls at the same time, everything coming together in such a perfect twist that she could barely believe it. Sex was not to be taken too seriously, not even in a moment like that, inhaling deeply through her nares, the musk of her feral self intoxicating, making her want to drink in more and more of it.

Oh... Oh, it was too much, even as the feral nuzzled up and took her cock into her beak too, the hermaphrodite gryphon grunting around her thick length. She could not close her beak fully around the anthro's shaft as Nalu leaned back against the wall, but the four-legged gryphon knew better how to twist and tease with her tongue, delivering pleasure than even suckling lips, like Ulrica's, could not give. It probed around the tip before delving down, drawing the slightly thicker base even deeper between the edges of her beak, the anthro rocking her hips, need getting the better of her.

"Oh, yes... Mmm... Ohhhh!"

Orgasm could not be held back, on a hair-trigger, needing it all the more, thrusting and grinding, letting go of anthro learning and giving in to feral instinct. That was what the feral was there for, her raw and ragged sexual demeanour coming with such fervent passion that it would have been impossible to forget what she wanted, what she lusted for. It brought the anthro version out of the shell and the standing that she had so carefully constructed for herself, a kind of armour that, in her world, served no purpose.

The anthro Nalu groaned, head rolling back, thrusting and pushing as ropes of creamy seed flooding the other gryphon's muzzle. She'd learned to protect herself. So, why not have some fun? It did not seem that her feral half was about to let her slip by without that delight, after all, grunting and pushing on, swallowing down her load with relish. It could not be helped that the cutie's cock sprung from her beak before she was done, painting the feral's beak with a heady dose of seed, dripping down for a moment before it was washed away.

"Mmm..." Nalu shuddered, lapping cum from her beak with evident relish, though the throbbing of her own shaft could not be denied. "Now, that was a start... But I wonder if you have something for me too?"

The anthro blushed, yet the words that she wanted to allow forth did not come. All she had to offer through her blushing cheeks, feathers damp and lusciously glimmering, was her backside, turning to face the cool of the tiled wall. Her backside thrust back, delivering an extra dose of potent musk, her scent overwhelming in the close confines of the bathroom. Even though the water sought to wash it away, it simply could not be tamed so swiftly as the feral growled deep in the back of her throat. For she did not know about asking prettily or nicely or even asking at all, half the time, only taking what feral need told her was right, her partners coming together in the wilderness at just the same time.

"Mm... I see you're loosening up, sweetie... Why ever you would not want to have fun too, just as you please, is a mystery to me... But let me make you feel good!"

"Good" was an understatement as the larger, more powerful gryphon mounted her, seeking out her pussy with thrusts and jabs of her cock. When standing on her hind legs, forepaws and claws braced against the wall above the anthro's head, she was powerful and dominating, easily so -- yet that was not her attention. For all she craved was the seductive warmth of a hot pussy around her cock -- or a tail hole, it didn't really matter to her -- the pungent aroma of a randy skunk flooding her nares, sensually twining its way down into her lungs. There was no going back from the moment of her cock catching in the gryphon's folds, not quite pushing forward too far and bumping her balls yet again, and the two of them gasped as, finally, the feral struck home.

The anthro Nalu yanked her paw back, not wanting to interfere as that shaft struck home, though she had just been about to help, a low moan ripping itself unbidden from her beak. She wanted so much, but that cock was all she needed, the wonder snarling through her, reminding her of just what it was that the feral embodied. The feral gryphoness grunted and thrust deeply, pinning her lightly to the wall, driving in, the thrust and grind of her hips sensual and strong, stretching her open to the point of perfection.

There was no need for words, not when they knew one another, even without knowing one another. The differences in their personalities were as a result of where they had grown up, what they had learned from the world, but the quiet could be brought into a little more of the bold and the brash, taming and tempering it to fit to what they willed. There was a blending and a compromise between both sides to be had, one gryphon learning from the other, so that they could, in the end, become their best selves.

And sex was one way to work that out, the anthro's pussy closing around her as she leaned into her thrusts, growling as she thrust. Nalu's balls swung as the feral bred her fervently, though it did not escape her mind and attention that the shaft plunged into her cunny was bare and unwrapped. There was nothing to protect her from pregnancy, even though she could take a pill or get a shot after the fact, even if there was a part of her too that didn't know whether she wanted that.

Gryphons laid eggs...and her heart was lusty for a brood, wanting to settle, wanting to see, as much as she too wanted to explore other worlds, even the galaxy in an alternate dimension where feral Nalu had come from. It was another place and another time but one that she could lean into, as hungry for the adventure as she was to see her stomach swell with eggs.

"Oh, yes..." She breathed, beak tilted sideways against the cool tiles, the hiss and rush of water over her and her companion soothing to her lust-struck mind. "Yes, harder... Ohhhh..."

Her climax rose but did not quite tip over the edge until feral Nalu grunted and speared deep into her, letting her knot swell and lock them together. The thickness of it added another level of pleasure that there was no coming back from as she cried out, rocking and grinding, trying to push her hips back to get even more of that delectable breeding spire into her cunny where it belonged. The petal of her sex was strained around the thick base just after that knot, swollen into a bulge that bloated out the very base of her lower abdomen just a little: evidence of all that she had taken.

Yet Nalu had more to give, growling and chomping down on her shoulder, holding her in place even though there was nowhere for the anthro to go. Pounding and pumping with what length of her cock she was able to use with her knot inflated, the feral let go of every inhibition that her anthro friend may have held, slamming it out of her as she unleashed her sexual fury with a barely restrained roar.

And the anthro was forced, with her will, to bear every last spurt and dose of seed flowing into her, flooding her pussy, though not a drop could spill out with the fatness of that knot to keep it all right where it belonged. Cum squeezed and slopped around the thick length of Nalu's cock as it plunged home, the smaller two-legged version braced against the wall, needing it even as orgasm pulsed through her. It was too much for her, desire pulsating, pussy squeezing, tail flicked up as high as she could get it, though her scent eased out more and more from the gland at the base of her tail. It was the most potent time for it to be released at that high of orgasm, intoxicating them both further, as infatuated with her own aroma as she was with that of the feral's.

"Mmmm... You are so tight... Even more so than Ulrica, cutie."

The feral carefully cupped a paw around and under Nalu's stomach, guiding her down to the floor of the shower and covering her body with hers, tail pressed back against the opposite wall. There was not quite enough room in there for them to move fluidly and smoothly but that was not the purpose of a shower as they chuckled in the afterglow, the anthro shifting her weight so that she did not bear down too heavily on her knees, groaning softly as her beak tipped down.

"Maybe... Sister, you say that but...there's another hole that you have not yet tried with me."

The feral shuddered, eyes wide, beak parted.

"Oh... Oh! Now, that is not something I would have expected you to offer!"

Nalu tugged at her pussy, grumbling as she tried to free her knot, but she was there for a while until it softened and deflated, regardless of how the anthro's back arched in pleasure in the lust of it all. It was what they both wanted, even though there was still more to come, the hot washing easing any tension from their bodies, fur slickening down to their bodies as, finally, it soaked through, only mildly water-repellent while they were not completely doused by water. Stretching up, the anthro Nalu fiddled with the temperature dial on the wall, heating it up even more for her partner, her sister gryphoness growling and rolling her hips, which only served to send another flush of pleasure through the curvy anthro's body.