Doubling Eroticism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feral relished in the hot water while the sweet thing under her wriggled and squirmed, but there was more with her body that could be teased even while they were tied together. A claw and a paw were both dextrous tools in the use of a feral who had plenty of time on her paws, tickling Nalu's hanging, full breasts as the anthro shuddered.

"Oh... Oh, you don't know how sensitive I get after cumming..."

Her cock throbbed as if in testament to that and her sister gryphon's eyes gleamed, beak nuzzling and nipping at her shoulder, pulling at her fur. Perhaps that was something that she should not have revealed as the feral's musk intensified, secreting it from the gland as the steamy shower filtered the aroma through water particles, seducing her nose in a damp, luscious fashion even while her breasts were groped and teased.

The weight of them was perfect, hanging into Nalu's paw as her sweet anthro self groaned and rocked under her, wanting it. The nipples were the most sensitive of all, of course, and the feral took her time tracing around each in turn with the tip of her claw, admiring just how the feathers, when her claw slipped a little, pulled and moved -- just as if she was preening. It was only due to her being a gryphon, a hybrid, that she had breasts at all (considering that it was not usual for an avian or even an anthro) but the feral could only smirk and thank the fates for that -- for giving her a new outlet of lust that she could adore all the more.

Her knot kept them together even as the feral lusted for more, slowly but surely bringing the anthro to another orgasm under her. That knot seemed to pull and pulse in just the right places, Nalu whimpering for her sister gryphoness as she rocked and thrust lightly, grinding in just for an extra touch of sensation. Squeezing and tugging lightly at her breasts pulled at nerve-endings that the anthro had not understood existed, never before having such intricate, intimate attention devoted to her. It was strange, in a way, but not so that she did not want it again as she twisted her head back and moaned through climax, her crest a mess as she ruffled it against the larger gryphon's chest and pecs.

Yet, far from exhausting her, the sex proved to be invigorating, the knot popping out as feral Nalu groaned.

"Mmm... Wow, that was something, hey, cutie?"

But the anthro had already turned about on her knees, nuzzling that length, the knot still half-swollen and not yet fully deflated. It was not going to stop them and only spurred her on as she churred and rubbed her beak against that devout length, the thick, smooth shaft pulsing against her beak as she ducked under the feral's stomach to kiss and lap at it. A beak may not have been suited a much as she would have liked but she could still nuzzle and please, teasing even further back, letting the weight of Nalu's balls spill over her beak. They could not be a balance there so easily and yet her musk was infatuated all the more in that moment for being there, up close and personal as a gleam of the skunk-side's essence teased out.

Nalu inhaled deeply, the feral thrusting into her beak, nares allowing her to breathe even with a cock in her mouth. Oh, it was too much for her, rolling over her mind, but it was all there for her, everything for her to take. Maybe there was something more that she could reach out and grab for herself, after all, and she pulled that into herself as she slurped down, twining her tongue around as much of that slick shaft, still tasting of her pussy, as she could.

The feral groaned above but could not resist as a beak was swapped for paws, stroking and caressing, bringing that monstrously delicious cock to a throbbing twitch of pleasure. Pre-cum drooled viscously from the tip as if she could not stop the stream in the slightest, but the anthro had already slipped her tongue into a waiting pussy, pleasing all parts of her partner while the four-legged gryphon trembled above.

Mutual pleasure. Oh, it was a tease that was so very often left by the wayside. It was not about forcing things to be one way all the time but giving and taking, not taking one role all the time. Many in both of their lives had not understood that but that was still something for them to tease into the forefront, the feral squealing like a much younger gryphon, her vulnerability exposed, as she climaxed, her pussy twitching and pulling around that wanton slip of a tongue. There were passions to be delighted in and that simply could not be enjoyed if everything held only one facet between them.

"Rrrr.... Come here, cutie... I've got something special for you."

That was just why feral Nalu took charge again, a growl in her throat and a twinkle in her eye, bearing the anthro down to the ground, her hips raised and tail hole perfectly exposed for the treat of her cock. Gently, she pressed into the anthro's pucker, not her pussy, stretching it open around her thickly tapered length, the pink shaft slipping inside, bit by bit. It was not a grand event but the sweetie that she sought to breed and be bred by moaned so delightfully for her that she could not help but take all that she could. Even penetrating such a tight hole did not need to be rough and crude when their bodies moved together so perfectly already.

After all, they were one another at the end of it all.

Anthro Nalu's paws went to her pussy, rubbing her own clit and bringing herself off over and over again as the feral smartly did not allow their bodies to tie together again, as much as her knot swelled and wanted to lock them as one being. It would take too long to soften, delaying their fun, but she had an inkling of an idea that there would be more to come still if she exercised a touch of restraint in the moment, which was, to be fair, a little unlike her. She groaned. Maybe the little anthro was taming her already? It was not such a bad thing...

Again and again... Orgasm after orgasm rolled through the two of them, skin prickling with electric pleasure, the hot water a delicious contrast to the seductive heat inside, different sensations blending together to such an overpowering extent that they even had to turn the temperature of the water down -- practically unheard of! Yet things could not be pushed over the edge when there was too much going on, tails sodden and hairs clumped together with water, dripping and streaming in luscious ecstasy. Still, there was that musk that could not simply be washed away from their skunk halves, not even as they spread their wings, crooning and keening, enjoying every last moment as their bodies twisted and rocked in the aftershocks of such bliss.

"Dear, that was divine," she practically purred, rolling her hips a that cock eased gently from her strained hole. "But perhaps now...mmph...we should finish what we started in here?"

Her sister gryphon tilted her head cutely.

"But we already had sex... If you insist!"

"No!" The anthro laughed and batted her away, wings flapping and sending water droplets everywhere. "Showering! But maybe later too... I'm too sore to go again now!"

So it was, though it was a closer, more intimate shower than either of them had ever had before, much to their benefit and experience. With their shower finished, albeit in a less traditional fashion than most, there was one good way at the very least to dry off both feathers and fur, even if it was a little brisk. Wrapping up only in light clothes that would dry as quickly, the anthro Nalu led the way from her home, locking up and hurling her body straight into the air, wings pumping and driving her body up and up and up into a sky that faded from a divine violet to a paler and paler blue. Her partner joined her with a screech of delight, though there was a little air traffic to dip and duck through: nothing of a challenge, of course, for two skilled fliers like the two of them.

The air was home and they flew far above, letting the comfortable cool dry them naturally without overheating them: a perfect combination. It was just the way that things were supposed to be, although the anthro had one new trick up her sleeve that the feral could not have expected. For, in her sister gryphon's world, no technology would advance times, the general flow of day to day life, where it was not needed, but it sure was fun to play with when it could transport them to other planets entirely!

Grinning, Nalu paused in mid-air, beating her wings to hover with her body poised upright. Her feral self hesitated, back-pedalling in the air, though she was perfectly positioned for what the sweetheart had in mind. Her heart pulled for the anthro as if they had been together for far longer, knowing one another more intimately, than they actually had. The anthro giggled and held up a small, metal device that betrayed little of its intent.

"Ready, dear?"

The feral blinked but didn't have a chance to say anything more as a light flicked on via the device in Nalu's paw, the anthro turning, shimmering, fading out. Even as she squawked and tried to wriggle away, her own body shifted and changed too, fading and fading until the world before her eyes slipped away, above the town where Ulrica and Nalu lived, taking the flailing, struggling feral to a world that was cool enough to sharpen the invigoration of her senses.

Gasping, the feral Nalu shook herself off, fur fluffing up, damp but the movement of her body enough to make it warm, for the air around her was dry and cold, crisp and brisk. The world of ice and snow stretched out brilliantly below her as the anthro tucked the transporter away in a holster tucked at her hip, laughing and showing off, delighting in her surprise. But they had to fly, their bodies straining for warmth in the sudden shock of a cold climate. It brought a flash of chills to them but in a way that made them feel more alive, sharper than ever, hurling their bodies into movement with a delight that only came, truly, to those with the ability to naturally fly without any other aid.

"Here!"

The anthro laughed and twisted in midair, showing off her flexibility in shedding her clothes, wriggling out of her comfortable shorts, though they would be left there, floating down to be discovered by other space travellers to other worlds in future times. It was better to be in the nude where there was no one to see, delighting in exhibitionism, showing her sister part of her world, the gryphoness' wings beating, hot on her tail.

She had to catch up, the sudden change in temperature bringing up her horniness again, cock slipping out. Yet it was not for her to take the lead and top, curious as to what her anthro self would do. After all, she had led her to the frozen world for a reason, tiny drops of water, which had remained, freezing on her wing-tips and shattering when she spun, twirling and spinning and flinging them off into the void of open air.

There could be no musk up there, not in such open-quarters, not in the way that it had been present in the shower. Their nares and senses of smell, however, were well-tuned and honed for lusty liaisons, seeking out the aroma of one that was open to advances and finding that both feral and anthro bodies were still honed to expend every last drop of sexual energy -- and then some.

Licking her beak, the anthro turned and spun, stretching out her hind paws, though they were not formed in a way that she could lock claws with the feral, which was a shame. What she could do, however, was slip onto her back, half-riding her but not really, simply gliding and trusting the larger feral to bear her weight, to carry her safely. Her beak parted in raw joy, showing the one thing, before, that had gotten her to spread her wings, to come out of her shell, relishing in the secret that was revealed in the best of ways.

And yet even she knew the best way to thank her, slipping around, her legs flung out behind with the feral's pussy questing for her, desiring her. The hot, plush folds yearned for the length of her cock even as the very tip pushed from its sheath, a naughtiness twisting in the pit of her belly, pushing the limits that she had not even realised that she had imposed on herself. Sometimes things like that crept up on each other.

"Oh... Dear... Ohhh!"

It was a term of affection and endearment that stretched between them as the anthro crooned to the feral, their bodies so different and yet so alike at the same time. That was just how it was when fucking one's double, bringing fresh lusts into the forefront of life and light, of simply being. Her cock slid out more and more, only to be wrapped up in the intoxicating delight of a pulsing pussy, the folds of the feral more in tune with her body, wanting more. It took a hermaphrodite too, however one identified personally, to know the body of another so intimately -- or, at least, that was what the feral thought dimly, wings beating as she carried the two of them forth over a land that sparkled with a glitter of freshly laid snow beneath them.

They were high above and yet it felt as if they were a part of it all as Nalu thrust and rolled her hips, fingers digging into the thick fluff of the feral's fur and even curling around her tail for a little more grip. Not that anything bad would come if she slid off, of course, but she could only try and hope, keeping her cock right where it belonged, twitching and drooling, slickening an already hot and wet passage further.

The feral groaned and tried to buck and roll back against her, even in mid-air, but that was a move beyond her as she flew more and more quickly, the wind sweeping past them, pulling at her fur and fluffing it up. Her feathers bristled against the chill and she chirped, cries ripped from her beak as they flew together. It was almost an afterthought, though not one that she could bypass with the tingles of pleasure, that her orgasm came, her cunny rippling and massaging, though she could not say completely that she was in control of her body at such a point.

She shuddered, dropping in height, Nalu's knot swollen and pressing desperately to her pussy but not pushing in, for that may have been a little too risky up in the air where they were, something to bring into more sedate interludes together. She still thrust though, using her lower back and glutes, her wings helping her along, the pump and grind rhythmic, driving on in time with the beat of the feral's wings. Her sister brought them back up to their previous height, but there was still more yet to come as Nalu pumped and ground, wanting another tease entirely, despite the rampant need to cum that was already coursing through her.

If my sister has had my tail hole, it's only fair that I take hers too...

Nalu smirked, eyes glittering wickedly, easing out as the feral juddered under her, grumbling her protest. It was one that was swiftly betrayed in a thrust of a shaft questing only for her pucker and driving in deep, Nalu pressing up over the smoothly furred round of her hindquarters and shoving her tail out of the way to get in as deeply as possible. The feral's cry ripped through the air, another orgasm tearing from her male half as her prostate was teased so abruptly and sharply, such pleasure beyond what even she had expected as she twisted and wriggled through the air, more like a serpent than a gryphon.

"Oh, ohhh!"

The feral cried out, stark with surprise, another dose of her musk slipping out, her scent sinking into her fur where it could not drip free, her thick essence staining the point where their bodies joined. For it seemed that, even while flying, it could not so easily be cast aside, lingering and lurking, wrapping around the two of them as they cried out, whimpers and moans twisting into one another in a true lover's embrace. Even if only for a little while.

Her tail hole tightened around that rampant length of a breeding spire, though she knew already that there was more than enough cum flooding her pussy from earlier times and poundings from the anthro to impregnate her. She needed it, snarling and snapping, beak clacking together, her back rounding and arching, rolling back and forth with her tail yanked up as high as she could possibly get it. The tightness was exquisite, the strain pulsing around a cock like that, one that fit her so perfectly, stretching her out without bringing anything of a flicker of pain to the forefront at all.

That was all she needed, even though she was sure that her intersex body, embodying both typical sexes beautifully in her own way, could have handled any cock that she wanted. A moment like that was not one in which the feral Nalu wanted to be pushed, taking pleasure, her cock shooting another load to the sparkling white wonderland below, though no one would ever see where that creamy dose of seed landed, wherever that was. Maybe it would freeze or maybe it would slip away into the snow but it would not bother the two of them in the slightest as they left their mark on a chilled yet delightful world.

"Sweetie..." Feral Nalu gasped out, her cock drooling, unable to stop. "Unff... You're, ah, learning!"

She meant to say more but it was hard to get words out when one was both flying and taking a cock up under their tail. She groaned and dipped her beak, although her wings still had to flap, caressing the air, teasing everything forth as her pucker tensed around that length of shaft. She was not as tight inside as she was at her entrance, closing down around that fat length, feeling the knot pressing up without actually entering: both a delightful tease that made her heart leap and pound and one that had her mind yearning for more, always more.

Her anthro partner grunted and thrust, the need to cum again overpowering her -- and it was not a desire that she was about to lock down or push away for a moment longer. Her beak parted to squawk and squall out her delight, though she could not be sure of how much noise she actually made. Whereas the world around and below her may have looked like an icy palace of a wasteland, it was not quite as desolate as they may have expected, life lurking above in the clouds. Those lustful partners, however, would not see them as they twisted and cavorted, Nalu's dripping cock breaking free of the tightness of that tail hole even as she gasped and grunted for more pleasure still.

There were other ways to take pleasure, however, locking her forepaws with that of the feral, their cocks both out and gleaming with desire. They had forgotten just how many orgasms they had claimed so far and the anthro could not help but inhale deeply. Had it been her feral partner's musk that had lured her in initially? Not that it mattered, not really, her head swimming as they flew upright, legs pointing down and tails flicking, sweeping their erotically exotic musk around, a swirling whirlwind of passion enveloping them.

"Yesss... Sister... Please..."

Panting heavily, anthro Nalu pressed in, though her body was too small against the larger gryphoness' that she could not reach her cock, as much as she grunted and cawed. She needed it, needed it so desperately, her lust not even sated, grinding and humping as if her life depended on it. Yet it had to come, delight pumping through, tickling her fancy even as the feral laughed joyously, flipping onto her back and beating her wings in a pattern that the anthro had never seen before. Much like hovering, it allowed her to fly more slowly, even if she lost altitude, remaining more or less horizontal, abdominals tensed to keep her hind end raised.

It was perfect, as much so as such erotic lust in flight ever could be. She sank onto the thick length of meat with open relish, taking it deep into her pussy as the feral rolled sensually up against her. The knot was not inside, fully swollen, but that was more than alright too, their altitude slowly dropping, bit by bit, though they were still so very far from the ground. There was no risk of them falling but it did bring a delightful interlude of an end to their lust, knowing that she could not be knotted if both of them did want to remain airborne.