Doubling Eroticism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what the anthro could do was brace on her partner, trusting her, yet again, to carry her weight, moaning and whimpering, rocking on that cock as if there was nothing else left for her in the world. Her paw closed around her cock as the feral gryphoness tried to concentrate both on her and on flying at the same time, eyes rolling back, lust getting the better of her. They were both as encased in their delight as the other, panting and heaving, sides shuddering though they, fortunately, did not sweat through glands on their body other than, of course, their paws and behind their legs.

It helped, just a little, the feral struggling not to thrust up too fervently, for it would have thrown her off-course. It was a sense of restriction and bondage in itself, restraining what she was able to do, but in a good way, murmuring and moaning, letting the natural rise and fall of their bodies coming together dictate just what they were there to do. Lust could undulate sensually, even as Nalu's cock spent itself over the feral's stomach and lower abdomen, fur fluffed up and soaking it in, desire rising.

"Yes... Mmmph... Oh, sister..."

The anthro rolled her head back, rocking and grinding, letting the air guide her, wings spread, the wind fluttering through her feathers. She groaned and panted, beak hanging open even as she breathed through her nares, though the pleasure was all there for her to take, regardless of anything else. They could fly and they could dip and they could sway until there was no light left in the sky and, even then, the starlight would guide them by the moon across a sparkling expanse of glittering white snow to the heights of even more delightful passion.

She did not swap the cock in her pussy to her tail hole, merely enjoying the moment for as long as she possibly could, the feral rocking under her. Yet even the feral gryphoness could not hold the tension in her abdominal muscles for as long as she had so far, her hind end dropping, forcing her to turn over, holding the smaller anthro against her stomach as she flew the right side up again. Nalu purred and snuggled into her belly-fluff with a low caw of appreciation, though she would soon have to fly for herself again as that cock spent yet another load into her overfilled, creamy cunny.

Drops of seed spilt from her as their bodies separated, the early afternoon teasing on, stealing hours of daylight from them, though the anthro Nalu did not know, as yet, whether the days were long or short on the planet that she had transported them to. She had only wanted to show her sister gryphon a little more of her world, perhaps even to see if she wanted to stay, though it would not have been her place to try to convince the feral of something that she may not have wanted to do.

It was up to the feral Nalu, after all, to decide where she wanted to live, or whether she wanted to slip back and forth between two worlds, two alternate realities.

Nalu grunted softly, flying more easily as the anthro eased off her shaft, though she was sure to whip around her in a rustle of feathers, ensuring that, in a breath and a slurp, the feral got a cheeky taste of her cock. Licking her lips, the larger gryphoness growled, eyes alight and tail flicking as if she was already ready for more, another round turning the corner.

"Hey! You'll have a taste of me for that too, cutie!"

Nalu grinned back at her, tail twitching.

"Promises, promises, dear... And I hope you keep them too!"

Flying side by side, they laughed and jostled one another, cum dripping from their respective orifices, even though there was so much more to come, more filling to be had. They were no fools, not even as the feral Nalu flew in close and brushed up against the anthro, wings teasing in a flutter of sensuality, their bodies known to the other and comfortable. Yet the feral had been softened, just a little, while the anthro had been brought forward to the lure of boldness, learning from each other, regardless of how they had learned in their other lives.

New lives were better and the feral gryphoness still was not entirely sure whether she wanted to leave the world that she had been brought to or not, though there had been talk of having a transporter of her own. Nuzzling Nalu's cheek, the feral crooned and tucked herself in closer, the sunshine beaming down between breaks in the clouds, fur fluffed up and feathers shivering with quiet delight.

"Tell me more about this transporter of yours... Will one work from my world to yours?"

Nalu grinned, casting her a look.

"If Ulrica gets her tail on it, it will!"

The feral churred, pleased with a flick of her tail, streaming out behind her with the skunk-stripe on full-view.

"Then we should return to pay her a visit..."

The funny thing was, her anthro "other" could not have agreed more.

Passions were best taken, after all, when all of them were together.


  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Breeding the Fillies A father stallion finds his daughter and friends in heat...in NonHuman
Interrogating Impregnation Interrogation turns rough with an aeromorph...in NonHuman
Claimed in the Breeding Pens Fertile females are bound and lustfully bred...in NonHuman
How It Began How a werewolf knocked me up.in NonHuman
The Breeding Room The breeding room at a con is full of surprises...in NonHuman
More Stories