Doubling up for the weekend

Story Info
Hot threesome with my regular and his buddy.
1.9k words
4.6
6.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So my regular guy that I had found locally and I had been sucking and stroking for a couple of weeks had crossed over into stroking and sucking me when a weekend to go all the way finally presented itself. We had a passionate fucking session on Friday where he took my ass twice and we blissfully fell asleep.

I hadn't bottomed that often, but that gay love making was some of the best I'd ever had. I'd been exploring my bi side for 15 years, mostly sucking guys off which I love doing and occassionally bottoming. I enjoyed bottoming, but during quick and anonymous experiences it wasn't that easy to do than a quick blow and go.

When I found this regular, he at first only wanted me to blow him, which was fine by me, but after a couple of mind blowing sessions he started giving me a handjob and then eventually blew me. Our Friday night fucking was great, and when we woke up Saturday morning we both agreed that more of the same would be great. My wife was out of town for the weekend, so we decided to take a break during the day and get some stuff done and get back together later that night.

I mindlessly moved through my day but kept coming back to the experience. I couldn't imagine what more we could do or how it could be better, but more of the same would be fine. I went home late afternoon and showered and cleaned out and started getting turned on knowing what was awaiting that night back at his place.

An hour later when I knocked on his door and he let me back in, I was surprised to see a buddy of his sitting on the couch drinking a beer. He introduced us, told me to grab a beer and we settled in and just started talking guy stuff. I was a little disappointed but his buddy was good looking and the conversation was good so I just went with it.

There was a little light sexual tension, mostly just guy talk, so I went with it, but then my regular surprised me and said he'd been talking through his journey with me with his buddy. He said he'd told him about that first blowjob I'd given him and how it was better than any woman had ever given him and how he worked up the courage to give me a handjob and then sucked me off. When his buddy stopped by an hour earlier, he'd told him the story of our first fuck session and how hot it was, and his buddy was floored but horny.

We all had uncomfortable bulges in our pants at that point and the buddy said he'd love to watch us go at it and nervously said he might want to join himself. I smiled wide, said "Fine by me!" and finished my beer. I stood up and peeled off all my clothing and freed my cock and stood naked before them both.

They both started rubbing their cocks through their shorts, and when my regular unzipped in his chair, I went straight to my knees and I started playing with his cock. I slipped his shorts off and slowly stroked him and fondled his balls, all while looking at his buddy. His buddy had a sexy dreamy look in his eyes and took his cock out and started stroking. I wasn't sure where he was at, even if he was only a few feet away and stroking his cock while I did the same to my regular, so I decided to stay on my regular and slowly took his dick into my mouth.

I made a big show of licking and sucking the head and slurping up and down on his dick, getting it glistening and wet. My regular was moaning and into it, so I started fondling and squeezing his balls and working faster and deeper on his cock. After a few minutes of steady effort, I could feel him swell in my mouth and groaned that he was coming. I deep throated him as he started to come and swallowed the first few blasts but then let the rest of his load spill out onto his cock and balls.

As he calmed down, I let him slip from my mouth but then sexily licked up all his come around the base of his cock and balls while looking at his buddy.

"Fuck, that was so hot!" was all his buddy could say. I slowly crawled over between his legs and just watched him slowly stroke his cock. It had to be almost 8 inches long and not too thick. I lightly stroked both his legs and made eye contact with him as he kicked off his shorts and underwear.

He lightly nodded and mouthed the word "Yes" so I gently reached for his hand on his cock and stroked slowly with him. He closed his eyes and kicked his head back and I had hold of his cock alone.

I lightly stroked him and fondled his balls a bit to let him get used to the feeling of a guy working his dick. After a minute he started to quietly moan, so I moved in and gently kissed and lick the head of his beautiful dick. He immediately started to swell and leak some pre cum. I knew he wouldn't last long this first time, so I licked up his pre cum and quickly, almost agressively, swallowed his cock as deep as I could go. I held still for a moment to let him feel the pleasure my mouth was giving him, and his moaning deepened.

When I started slowly sucking up and down on his shaft, he leaked more pre cum, started writhing with excitement and I quickly picked up the pace bobbing up and down on his cock. Within a minute, he yelled out he was coming and exploded down my throat. I held him there for 5 or 6 huge blasts and slowly sucked all the remaining come out of his balls as he calmed down. I reluctantly let his dick slip from my mouth as he softened.

The buddy said to my regular, "Man, you weren't kidding, that was amazing!" My regular said, "Right? This is some of the best sex I've ever had." I thanked them both but pointed out I hadn't gotten off yet and would like to, so my regular suggested we go to the bedroom. The three of us made it to the bedroom still naked, and my regular and I with big hard ons.

I sat on the edge of the bed as my regular began stroking me and then got down on his knees and started sucking me off. The buddy sat on a chair in the corner and just watched, fascinated that my regular, his long time friend had my dick in his mouth and seemed to know what he was doing. My regular gave me a few minutes of blowing, then pushed me onto my back and pushed my legs up to expose my asshole. He started flashing his tongue back and forth around my crack and into my hole and had me moaning and whimpering with his effort.

He grabbed the lube I had brought the night before and started working that and a finger into my ass. I was a little sore from the night before so the lube was welcome, but I was horned up and ready to be fucked again.

My regular crawled up onto the bed and moved into position to mount me missionary style. As he slowly started to push his cock into my ass, we kissed and tongued each other. He quickly but expertly was all the way in, his balls snug against my ass crack. We kept kissing and tonguing each other and I snuck a peak at his buddy, who had a huge hard on again and was stroking himself with a look of amazement on his face.

My regular started to pump in and out of me, while stroking my cock and watching the ecstasy wash across my face. He was 3 orgasms into the weekend so I knew he might take awhile, but I was ready to explode, so when he picked up the pace fucking me and stroking me, I groaned that I was coming and blasted a load all over my chest.

He didn't stop and kept plunging into me ever faster. Within a few minutes, he crossed the point of no return and unloaded deep in my anal cavity. He collapsed on top of me and we kissed and nibbled on each other as our sweat and my cum mixed on our chests.

My regular pulled out and laid down next me on the bed. We looked at his buddy would could only say "Wow, that was hot!" He had a full hard on and a hungry look on his face, so I told him to come get some. He said he didn't think he was ready for missionary with a guy, so I slid off the bed and bent over the edge of the bed with my ass out and ready for him.

The buddy slowly came over and touched my hips and spread my cheeks a bit. My regular's cum started to leak out of my ass and the buddy just hissed with excitement. I told him not to waste it as I felt his cock rub up against my balls. As the cum leaked out of me and onto his cock, he started to wipe it up with the head of his dick. He carefully teased my hole with his cockhead and I decided to let him go at his pace. I was stretched out and ready and every time he probed my hole a bit, I moaned and gave him encouragement.

He eventually lined up his dick and slowly started to slide into my ass. I quietly told him "Yes, that feels so good, go deeper, yes!" With my ass lubed with my regular's come after an easy minute he was all the way in and that 8 inch cock was touching places I'd never felt. He started rocking back and forth and I matched his movements. We were building our fucking pace and I could feel my cock again at full erection and enjoying the sensations of sliding back and forth on the smooth sheets.

The buddy grabbed my hips firmly and really started to lean into fucking me. Slamming past my prostate and bottoming out in my ass was driving me wild and when the buddy picked up a frantic pace of railing my ass for a few moments, he bottomed out and froze, and then exploded deep in my ass as I came again. He collapsed on my back as I felt his cock spasming deep inside me and his warm cum coated my insides before he finally softened and slipped out.

My regular had watched the whole thing from the head of the bed, I rolled over onto my back where I was at the foot of the bed and the buddy fell back into his chair. We all took a quiet moment and then just laughed. We had discovered truly mind bending sex and knew that this was going to be a regular thing.