All Comments on 'Doug'

by buddhaearl

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bangkok to Sydney

Empty seat in between,we had talked she was coming from London,me Zurich,she was older,me 40 she mid 50s,long dress,nylons,quite the lady,or so i thought.She got a blanket,asked could she stretch her legs out,no worries,after awhile i dozed,but was woken up by her covered foot rubbing my cock,i looked over,she smiled,i put my hands under the blanket and ran them up her legs which she opened.She then stod up,i am going to the toilet,join me,as she walked off.I stood,my cock semi hard,i knocked,come in,she was leaning,holding onto the bars with her dress on th ground.fuck me,i need it,i moved behind her and pushed my cock into her moist pussy.She sighed when i was all the way in and i fucked her and along with the planes movements i didnt last too long and blasted my cumm into her.I moved back,she told me to sit on the toilet and she lowered herself onto my still hard cock and proceeded to bounce up and down until she screamed and orgasmed.We separated,she dressed,leaving her panties off,she walked back,after a small time i walked back.She sat next to me with a blanket over her,she told me to use my fingers on her.I stroked her clit,fingered her pussy and even pushed a finger into her arse as she kept orgasming continually,for quite a long way.I got hard and guided her hand to my cock and she stroked me until i came a second time.We got off in Sydney,she was going on to her husband in Melbourne.Lucky guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous