Doug and his Sluts Pt. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pam, is he worthy?"

"He will need work for sure, but I am impressed how he is behaving." Pam responds.

"Low life Reg, I have no desire to have a slave or a pet. Pam does, and Mel agrees. I will let you fuck me when Pam allows it, if you agree, say yes mistress."

"Yes mistress."

"If you do not wish to be submissive to Pam, say NO now, get your clothes on and go home, back to your pathetic life. Stand Up."

"What say you Reg?"

"Mistress Pam, I will obey your commands."

"Knees dog" Pam kisses Sherry.

Sherry leaves, goes to the bedroom where Dad and Mia are.

Sherry knocks on the door.

"Alright enough you can enjoy each other another time, today, there are many people wanting to have an orgy. Finish it up and get downstairs."

I look at Jack his eyes glazed over; his sperm splattered over his thighs. I cup my hand over Mia's pubic mound; middle finger resting just between her inner lips; I kiss her firmly on the lips.

"I don't want to stop; you are so stunning and sexy. I didn't do near half what I crave to. Damn, I wanted to eat you out, lick and play with your beautiful ass. Damn it Mia, you are so hot. She was still out of it; Jack spoke. "We'll set aside a whole day, maybe a weekend, a foursome if you are willing, Mia loves pussy too, remember she chose Mary first."

"I'll dream about that for sure. And pretty lady thank-you." I kiss her again.

"Jack don't be shy bring that cock downstairs as soon as she can walk. Don't spend the day here, join the others."

"We'll be down shortly Doug."

While Doug, Mia and Jack are in one bedroom. Mel, Sherry, Pam, and Reg in another; this is going on in the basement:

Li sits beside Tyler and Cleo.

"I'm not rejecting your request I would like to alter it; I do want to have sex with you both. You rejected my counteroffer which included Ji." She smiled as she took Cleo's hand.

"Communicate with each other. Marriage is like having home cooking every day, it's a treat to have something different for a change. Sex with others should be like that, a treat, it doesn't mean you're giving up home cooking, it's just a new treat, like a different dessert at a new restaurant. Think about it, no pressure."

Christie and Ann are 69ing and Bill has his hands on Christie's waist, Warhammer unabatedly pounding Christie from behind.

Mary, Carmen, Red, June, Li, Ji, Russ, dark lady are on the floor, in a group; exploring, kissing, rubbing each other, checking others out, moving, trading places, fingering, sucking.

Li sits on top of Ji; she licks her lips and licks between her fingers; with a come-hither finger beckons Cleo.

"Hell ya, I want to." Cleo strips and goes to Li.

Cleo standing above Ji, in front of Li, Li places her hands on Cleos, pert orbs and one long lick from perineum to clit. Cleo is quickly moaning, holding Li's head. Li places both hands on Cleo's hips, lowers her to straddle Ji's face. Li beckons Tyler, he undresses, and Li sucks him until he is hard and asks him to enter her from behind.

Li aggressively sucks Cleo's tits. Cleo cums, shortly after Tyler does. Tyler goes soft right away and returns to the couch. Russ takes his place. Li moves Cleo to the floor beside Ji, places her mouth on Cleo and while twisting her nipples; sucks her clit to another climax.

Li injects 2 fingers in Cleo's cunt and locates her g spot and rubs it feverishly. Cleo starts writhing, Li pushes hard on the g spot wriggling her fingers, Cleo explodes, she wails in a climactic writhing session. Li pulls her fingers out, while she still cumming, Li pushes her index finger into Cleo's asshole, twisting a nipple and nibbling her clit, sending Cleo into wild orgasmic convulsions. Li brings Cleo down from the euphoric high, with soft and light kisses. Cleo rolls away.

"Ok guys, hard and fast make this slut whore cum." Li's tongue attacks Ji. Barely a minute and Li screams out, stiffening, as her orgasm subsides, she enjoys another few minutes of their onslaught, then rolling aside, enjoying the afterglow, massaging Ji's chest. Russ and Ji return to the group. Li goes to the couch and cuddles between Tyler and Cleo.

Sherry meets me on the stairs she has a collar and leash.

"Reg submitted to Pam in minutes." I'll be right back.

I arrive at the bottom of the stairs and look around; Li is on the sofa, kissing Cloe and stroking Tyler's dick.

Bill is pounding Christie from behind, who's eating Ann.

Everyone else is in a pile in the middle. I go to the couch and pour myself a wine.

Mel & Pam enter with Reg on a leash; followed by Mia and Jack. Mia comes directly to me, sits on my lap, arms around my neck, snuggles her head against my chest.

"Thank-you, I think. I am so horny, maybe you made me a total nymphomaniac; and I'll always be dripping from my cunt. It will be ok though, always searching to get satisfied, I'll endure living life this happy. I'll get used to wearing 'DEPENDS' she chuckles, kisses me intimately.

"Jack and I want to start swinging regularly with you."

I look at her, kiss her cheek.

"Are you able to go again already?"

"Well, Duuuh, I'm ready 24/7 nowadays."

"I have an idea for you, and Jack will enjoy it too." I set her beside Jack.

"Sit with Jack, I'll set it up, and be right back." I chat with specific players.

I take Mia and Jack to where Rob is on the floor, June is laying on him, getting DP'd with Russ poking her in the ass. I place Mia on Robb's face, with Mary and Pam 69ing, about 4 feet in front of her, with Jack sodomizing Pam. I whisper in Mia's ear.

"Like what you see?" I then say to Jack.

"Mia's watching, enjoy yourself." I sit down with another wine. Just as I take a sip Mia is cumming, again.

Cleo gets up and asks,

"Can I join them?"

"You can join the pile, that group has a special purpose; what do you truly desire Cleo?"

"More, anything, everything." she goes to the pile.

Mia has several orgasms, a bundling of several rather than one continuous multiple. I'm not sure who was next; but June, Jack and Russ are all getting up. Mary and Pam are currently getting each other off.

Mary puts Mia on the floor, spreads her wide; stands over her, massaging Pam's tits. Pam speaks.

"Pinch those perfect tits, Mia." Pam lowers herself to Mia's face. Mary buries her face in Mia's cunt and starts eating her. In mere seconds Mia is convulsing again. Pam and Mary lay beside her as she shakes uncontrollably, Jack rushes over. Mary stops him and explains.

12