All Comments on 'Doug and Infidelity'

by svarogfire

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Close enough to the truth ....

I married a beautiful and sexy lady, the same age as me. She was my first, and she was very good to me in bed for 14 years. Then her health went downhill. The last nine years of our marriage were sexless. I never strayed. A year after my wife's death, I met a gorgeous woman, much younger than me. She broke my ten-year dry spell. For the next year, my sex-starved dick was treated to her pussy, her tits, and the best blowjobs ever. No infidelity involved. I loved my wife, and I'm proud of having kept my wedding vows to her. I miss both my wife and my girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More Please!

I cannot wait to hear more of the exploits of Doug and Christine when they get back from their weekend.

RTR10RTR10almost 5 years ago
Anonymous.....

That’s one of the sweetest things I’ve ever heard, Anonymous. You’re a good person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Great story, the girl was not some model or had the perfect body. He didn't have a 10 inch cock or independently wealthy. Just a real sounding story with relatable people.

FatStratFatStratalmost 5 years ago
Mixed Feelings

Nice read.

I have to admit that I have mixed feelings about this type of situation. Any type of chronic health issues could cause physical and mental changes that alter the relationship immensely. I don't believe that I would stray, but what about my partner? Would little or no sex be enough for either of us? Who knows until it happens to you?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Couldn't read much

There are many ways to have sex regardless of having a sore back. Face it, the story should have, she had lost the urge to have sex, like that time of life has arrived. Guy just needs to grow some balls.

Having suffered back injury, it only stopped sex for a while. 5 ruptures, 3 operations, 2 fused joints, yes I am partially incapacitated. Others are worse than me and still manage a life.

Hybuddy5Hybuddy5over 2 years ago

R u inspired by the jav movies. The plot looks more similar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous