Doug and Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes of listening he finally told her that he was tired and needed to get some sleep. She said goodnight and he hung up the phone. He got out of bed and walked to the kitchen area, not bothering to get dressed.

He sat down on the bench beside her. "God, Christine. That was incredible. Seriously."

"It was. I hated to wake you, since you were sleeping so soundly. But now that you're awake," she said and moved a hand down to his flaccid cock. She played with it as he moved his lips to hers.

Their lips met and his eyes closed as he moved a hand to one of her bare tits. He moved his mouth to her neck as he caressed her heavy tit. She moaned as his thumb rubbed over her nipple. He kissed her neck as her hand stroked his soft cock.

He felt his cock growing as his he moved his head down to her breasts. He cupped one and lifted it to his mouth as she stroked his growing erection. He kissed the valley between her tits as she moaned softly. Her hand slid to the head of his now engorged shaft as he sucked on the side of her tit.

"Ohhh god Doug. . . Yes. . . that feels good," she moaned as he sucked a hickey on her tit. She ran her thumb on the underside of his cock and it twitched in her hand.

He moved his lips to her other breast and sucked the soft flesh into his mouth. His heart raced as he sucked and played with her big breasts. After a few minutes of kissing and stroking and touching, he needed more. He pulled his face from her titties and looked her in the eye.

He grinned and stood up, pulling his rigid flesh from her grip. She stood up and started to head back to the bedroom, but he grabbed her arm and shook his head. "Bend over the table," he said with a wink.

She smiled, "Really? You like it like that."

"I do," he replied simply.

She winked and bent over the table. Her hands planted on the top and she looked back at him. "Me too," she said softly.

He moved behind her and took his hard shaft in his hand as he put his other hand on her hip. He used his hand to rub his cock over her wet entrance. Once the top of his dick was covered in her juices he pushed his engorged meat into her.

They both moaned his hard cock filled her slick vacancy. He put his other hand on her hip as he pushed every inch he had into her. She moved a hand to one of her tits as he began to rock back and forth slowly.

"God Christine. . . god I've missed sex. . . oh. . . god. . . you. . . are. . . amazing. . ." he moaned as he thrust into her slick tunnel.

His pelvis slapped against her buttocks as he drove into her. She stroked her nipple as she felt his cock drive repeatedly into her. He gripped her hips as he rammed his cock roughly into her.

"Yes. . . yes. . . yes. . . . oh god yes. . ." she cried as he relentlessly pounded her pussy.

Her legs bumped against the table with each of his powerful thrusts. Their bodies collided as his cock plunged into her wet depths. One arm braced against the table as her other moved to her clit.

"Ahhhh. . . yes. . . yes. . . Christine. . . god. . . ohhh fuck. . . fuck. . . fuck. . . yes. . ." he shouted as he felt his climax approaching.

"Spank my ass. . . spank me. . ." she cried as she fingered her clit.

He reared back and slapped her ass as his body banged into hers. He spanked her again as he drove his cock into her with animal ferocity. It had been so long since he'd done anything like this. He spanked her again and again as she cried out louder and louder.

And then with a primal scream of ecstasy she slammed backwards into him. He could feel her tight cunt spasm around his cock as he continued fucking her. She cried and shouted wordlessly as he pounded her quivering pussy.

He grabbed her hips and held her still as he fucked her with manic need. His eyes squeezed shut as he felt the edge approaching. Then his body stiffened as he felt himself tumbling over the edge. He cried out wildly as he lunged into her and felt his cock surge with cum.

She collapsed on top of the table as he shot his hot load into her. Her breasts pressed against the table as his body shuddered behind her. They both moaned and panted as they slowly returned to earth.

Once he was completely spent, he slowly pulled out of her and stumbled backward to lean against the counter. She pushed herself off the table and collapsed on the bench behind it. They looked at each other with satisfied grins.

"Holy. . . fuck. Christine. . . that was. . . god I haven't had sex like that in a very long time," he panted as he tried to catch his breath.

"Me either. For real. God. . . we're good," she replied with a wide grin.

He looked down at her naked body and felt his cock long for more. He didn't know if he had any more to give tonight but he hoped he could go one more time.

"Bedroom?" he asked.

"Yeah, but can you grab a water bottle. I seem to have worked up a thirst," she said with a mock southern accent.

"Sure," he answered as she stood up.

She stopped when she saw him staring at her body. Her big tits with hickeys on them and her light brown bush. She ran her hands over her body and said, "Like what you see?"

"Yes. . . yes I do," he said as he stepped up to her.

He kissed her lips as he put his hands on her hips. They kissed slowly and gently. Her bare breasts pressed against his chest as his tongue slid into her mouth. Her hands wrapped around him as they languidly kissed. He moved a hand to her light brown hair as their tongues swirled in her mouth.

He ran his fingers through her thick hair as her breasts rubbed against his chest. She pulled away from him and looked up at him. "I thought we were going to the bedroom?"

"All right, sorry. I just. . . can't get enough of you," he whispered as he looked into her bright green eyes.

"You're just saying that because you haven't had sex in two years," she said with a smile.

"Maybe that's part of it. But we click. Or am I crazy?"

"No, there's something here. But let's not worry about that now. Get me a water bottle and I'll meet you in bed."

She pulled away from him and walked to the bedroom. He watched her as she walked away and his eyes went to the red marks on her ass where he had spanked her. With a shake of his head he went to the fridge and pulled out a water bottle. She was under the covers when he got to the small bedroom. He handed her the water bottle as he got into bed with her.

She took a long drink as he settled in under the covers. She set the water bottle on the floor next to her and rolled over facing him. She moved a hand down to his limp wet cock as he grabbed one of her tits.

He squeezed her tit as he kissed her neck. She stroked his slick cock as he kissed his way down to one of her tits. He felt his cock stir as he took one of her nipples into his mouth. She moaned as he lightly bit down.

She rolled onto her back as he continued to kiss her big breasts. He sucked on her nipple as he felt his cock start to respond to her gentle stroking. He moved his mouth to her other tit while she gripped his still soft cock. He moved his mouth to the underside of her tit and sucked the soft flesh. She moaned as he sucked a new hickey on her titty.

Once he let the tit pop out of his mouth, she sat up. With a mischievous grin she moved her face to his crotch while she held his limp cock in her hand. He laid back as he felt her mouth wrap around the head of his shaft.

He moaned as she sucked him into her mouth. His eyes closed as she moved her fingers to the base of his dick. He whispered her name as he felt himself start to grow. He opened his eyes and watched her suck on his hardening shaft.

She cupped his balls as his cock stiffened in her mouth. She slid her mouth up and down the length of his renewed erection as he moaned loudly. Then she let his rigid flesh pop from her mouth and he opened his eyes. She grinned and quickly straddled his waist.

She took his saliva covered cock in her grip and aimed it at her ready entrance. They both moaned as the head of his shaft met her wet lips. Then with a slow descent she let his hardened shaft impale her. She leaned over and put her hands on his chest as he filled her wet cunt.

"Ohhhh yes. . . . god. . . yes. . . I love the feel of your cock inside me," she whispered as her pelvis met his. He moved his hands to her thighs as she wriggled her hips against his.

He flexed his cock inside her and she moaned seductively. She sat straight up on him and started to rocked her hips against him. He looked up at her as she rode his rigid dick. He watched one of her hands reach up and grab one of her big tits as her hot juices covered his cock.

She clutched her tit as she rose and fell on his hard shaft. He moved one of his hands to the point where they were connected as she bounced on his cock. She looked down at him and moaned loudly as his probing fingers found her clit.

One of his hands rested on her thigh as his other stroked her hard little nub. She moaned as she repeatedly impaled herself on his rigid flesh. His fingers rubbed her pleasure button as she rode him faster. The bed squeaked as she used her legs to impale herself on his engorged cock.

He watched her pinch one of her nipples as she let her pussy slide up and down the length of his erection. His fingers stroked her as she cried out louder. Her body crashed into his as she pinched and twisted her nipple. His fingers rubbed her hard clit as she cried out his name over and over.

He could feel her juices rushing out of her and covering his cock as she wildly rode him. The bed squeaked as she slammed herself down on his cock again and again. His fingers stroked faster as her cries filled the small bedroom.

And then with a loud shout she drove herself down on him and came. Her hips rocked against him and her legs squeezed his hips as she cried out with incoherent bliss. He pressed his fingers against her clit as she whimpered and cried.

Her hand fell to her side as her movements slowed. He looked up at her as she opened her eyes. "Holy shit. . . that. . . was good," she said breathlessly.

He just smiled at her and started rubbing her clit. She leaned over and put her hands on either side of him. She started undulating against him as his fingers stroked her pleasure center. Her breasts swayed over him as she thrust herself against him.

"Yes. . . fuck. . . ohhh fuck. . . yes. . . yes. . . oh god oh god. . ." she whimpered as she slid her pussy up and down his shaft.

His fingers circled her clit as she rode him with primal ferocity. Her pelvis pounded against him as he stroked her hard nub. The bed rocked and squeaked as she gripped the sheets on either side of him. Her big tits swayed as she fucked him.

Her hot juices splashed out of her each time she slammed down on him. He watched her eyes close as she fervently rode him. He felt her body tense as she as her cries escalated. And then with an orgasmic scream she collapsed on top of him. He put his hands on her buttocks as her body writhed against him.

He could feel her inner walls spasm around his hard cock as she whimpered blissfully. Her breasts pressed against his chest as he slowly rubbed her buttocks. She kissed his neck and face as her body rocked against him.

He could feel his own need for release rising. He held onto her as he flipped her onto her back, keeping his dick inside her. She laughed as he planted his hands on either side her. "You're good," she chuckled.

"Lots of practice he," he replied as he moved both hands to her large titties.

He gripped them as he started thrusting into her. His stiff cock plunged into her wet depths as squeezed her melons. She moaned as his dick drove into her slick tunnel.

"Ohhh god yes. . . that's it. . . fuck me. . . harder Doug. . . harder. . ." she moaned as his hips collided with hers.

"Ahhhh. .. . god. . . yes. . . Christine. . . oh god. . . Christine. . . yes. . ." he groaned as he picked up the tempo.

His fevered hands clutched her tits as his body banged into her. They both moaned shouted as his hot cock pierced her over and over. The bed shook with his manic thrusting. He could feel the need rising. His eyes shut as he let the need overwhelm him.

There was only his cock and her pussy. Their bodies slapped together as he felt the point of no return approaching. She put her hands on his hips as he fucked her furiously. And then with a cry of passion he lunged into her one last time and came.

He let go of her tits and collapsed on top of her as his cock spurted his load into her. She moaned as she felt him empty himself into her. She let her nails trace up and down his back as he slowly caught his breath. They lay there in quiet for a couple of minutes just enjoying the connection.

As he felt his cock deflate he slowly pulled out of her and flopped on his back next to her. She rolled over onto her side and put one arm across his chest and a leg over his thigh.

"God Christine. . . I so needed this," he whispered as he rubbed her arm with his fingers.

"Glad I could help. This weekend was going to be depressing. You changed that," she replied quietly.

"You. . . just so you know, I've. . . I've never done this with anyone but Melody," he confessed as he rubbed her arm.

"Sex?"

"Yeah. Melody was my first. You're my second," he said softly.

"Wait. What? You've never had sex with anyone but Melody?" she said as she raised her head to look at him.

"She was the only one for me. There wasn't anyone else to tempt me. Till you," he answered truthfully.

"Wow. That's. . . I had no idea."

"It's not something that comes up in casual conversation. But yeah. I needed this so bad. I just didn't know it," he whispered as she settled back down beside him.

"When do you need to leave," she asked as he felt himself drifting away.

"Melody doesn't get back till Monday evening. So I'm yours till then," he responded sleepily.

She patted his chest and sighed contentedly as he felt sleep overtake him. His last thoughts were of how nice it was to be able to cuddle in a bed. It had been a very long time since he'd been able to do that.

12