Doug Days Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And right now, any pills would do, to be honest. I just needed to feel that again - needed to have a gorgeous, busty, MILF body and be fucked like there was no tomorrow.

That, and my lack of self-control, would be my downfall.

The weekend came and my mother was off again - this time to visit her sister. It seemed she was always going on trips and, to be honest, I was delighted. One less person in the house meant I was that much more likely to get away with an antics I tried.

And antics I tried.

I couldn't take it. I knew Carl had probably caught onto what I had done, so I figured if I was going down, I'd go down a happy man. As soon as he left to drop my mom off at the train station, I snuck into their room, found his pills in the secret compartment and popped another.

Yet again, I was delighted with the outcome. I wasn't Tiffany anymore, I was Stacy now. Stacy was another blonde MILF, but less bimbo than my first pill and much more 'Head Cheerleader turned Housewife'. Like the previous two MILFS I transformed into, I was stacked - beautiful, heaving chest and an hourglass figure that emphasised my round ass that much more.

But, just as I was starting to explore my new body, I got the shock of my life.

I turned around and, stood at the entrance of the room, was Carl - arms folded, scowl on his face.

"SHIT! CARL!" I screamed, rushing to cover up my exposed form as I nearly died with embarrassment.

He just walked over, shaking his head. "You little shit... I knew it was you!"

As he marched over with his angry expression, I panicked and started backing up. Eventually, he trapped me against the wall and glared at me, continuing, "And I knew you'd pop one the second I left!"

"H-how'd you know that!?" I asked, unsure whether to try and push him away or hide my body or just curl up in a ball and let the ground swallow me up.

"Because you're so predictable. This is what everyone is like the first time they pop X-Change."

I stayed silent for a bit, wondering if Carl was going to slap me - and he really looked like he might - but he didn't. Eventually, I decided it was okay to speak up, "You too, then?" It's a question I had been wondering about, so I figured I may as well ask. He didn't seem to confirm yes or no. He just stood still, keeping his stern expression. "You're not going to tell mom, are you?"

"That depends," he said, his face starting to soften, "I have to punish you somehow for what you've done."

"Uhh okay - I'll wash your car for a year, I'll do all the chores and whatever else you want." I was desperately looking for a way to get out of this unscathed... as if I could.

"Oh, you're going to do whatever I want, alright..." he said in an ominous tone that let me know trouble was coming. Without any warning, he just unzipped his trousers and dropped them to the ground, his cock semi-hard in his boxers. "Whatever I fucking want..."

He grabbed my hand and put it on his shaft, making me squeal out in surprise, "C-Carl... What the fuck!?"

I could feel his cock growing and throbbing to my touch. I mean, I knew I wanted to fuck again but like this!? How was I going to fuck my mother's new husband!? While on the pills that I stole from him!

But feeling his cock in my hands was making my new body respond on its own. I could feel my fingers twitching with the urge to squeeze and wrap around his dick.

Still, this was so sudden. I started whining again, protesting at what he was trying to make me do. That's when he did it - he did slap me, making me shut up instantly. Partly because it made my cheek sting but mostly because - and I couldn't admit this to him - but it turned me on.

He grabbed my neck and pinned me back against the wall, growling with his face aggressively close to mine, "That wasn't a request, slut."

I had experienced being dominated by Jean and I loved it. He was rough and wild but also tender and caring. This time, with Carl, it was all of the former and none of the latter. But it still got my pussy wet. I felt so stupid for the way I was feeling, but I couldn't help myself.

Without saying another word, I dropped down to my knees and immediately pulled his cock out of boxers. It sprung out and slapped me in the face - not particularly long, but thick and veiny.

I started to open my mouth and reach my tongue towards it when Carl just grabbed his shaft and shoved it down my throat. I gagged reflexively and drooled over his cock, but he didn't seem to care. He just started bucking his hips wildly, clumsily - clearly motivated by anger and lust.

I reached my hands for his thighs, looking for something to hold onto for support - to try and get some sense of stability in this situation but he just grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head, denying me any autonomy as he just used my body for his pleasure.

He glared down into my eyes as his balls swung against my chin and his cockhead hit the back of my throat over and over, "You love taking some fucking cock, don't you, you little whore? Yeah, I can see it in your eyes. It's the look that every X-Change girl gets when she finally gets her hand on some meaty cock like this."

I wanted to slap Carl, I wanted to bite his cock off, I wanted to do something... but he was right. Even though it was him and even though I wasn't my initial intention, I really did love cock and I loved having his in my mouth. It was just too addictive.

I got adjusted better with each of his thrusts, till eventually I was sucking on his dick and flicking my tongue against the tip, trying to wrestle some control back. His thrusts got less violent and he started moaning every couple of seconds - letting me know that I was having the intended effect.

He finally pulled his cock away, grunting, "Shit, stop! You're gonna make me cum too quick!"

I finally got the chance to breathe properly and I panted as I wiped the saliva off my lips. I stared at his cock - rock hard and dripping with my spit, then looked up into his eyes, a devilish grin forming on my model-esque new face.

I got up onto my feet and pushed my giant tits against Carl's chest - in this body, I was taller than him and my bouncy mounds poked lightly against his chin. I put my hands on his shoulders and smirked, "I'm sorry I took your pills, Carl... But let me show you why it was money well spent on me."

I pushed him down onto the bed and I could see the surprise on his face. He grinned as I crawled onto the bed and started to climb on top of him, "You little slut... Who knew you'd be such a cockwhore?"

I didn't say anything. I just grabbed his cock and slid it into my tight, new pussy - unshaved blonde this time. I watched his face turn to one of pure pleasure as he threw his head back into the pillow and I start moving my hips slowly. The whole thing was getting to me quite quickly and I was already moaning and groaning within a few seconds. "Feels good, doesn't it, Carl?" I asked, getting a little cocky.

He suddenly lifted his head and grabbed my neck again, choking me so hard that I couldn't say anything more even if I wanted to. Then he slapped me again, making me whimper and pout as I looked down into his eyes while he grumbled, "Don't think you've got the upper hand now, you little bitch. I'm still not letting you get away that easy."

He started bucking his hips up into me, taking my pussy by surprise. My long, flowing hair bounced wildly, as did my tits which flailed almost painfully each time my body was thrust up into the air. It wasn't long before Carl made me cum and my body started trembling.

I fell back onto the sheets, squirming with the intensity of my orgasms which only seemed to get stronger every time I had them. But Carl wasn't in the mood for mercy.

He got up and flipped me onto my stomach, smacking my perky ass as it poked up in the air for him. "I always wanted to fuck a tight MILF like this..." he said as he spread my cheeks, "...right in the ass."

My eyes widened with shock when I heard him say that, but I didn't even have the time to respond before he pushed the tip of his shaft into my asshole, his cock dripping with my cum in lieu of lube. I slammed my fists into the sheets and gripped them desperately as I adjusted to the brand new sensation of having my ass filled up. "You motherfucker, Carl!"

He grunted and moaned - clearly my tight ass was making it hard for him to keep control. "Ah, shit... You're way too fucking tight!"

He started pushing more of his cock inside me till he was about halfway in, then started thrusting back and forth. But it was clear he was struggling. He only managed a few movements before he was forced to pull his cock out and spray his cum all over me. "Unghhhh!" he cried out loudly.

I looked back and watched him paint my pale ass and back with his hot cum. To be honest, even though Carl wasn't my favourite person, it still felt incredibly hot to see a guy cum for me like that. I almost turned around and started licking the cum he was shooting but I wasn't about to give him that satisfaction after what he just pulled.

I just waited till he was done cumming and collapsed besides me, then piped up, "Told you it'd be worth it..."

He was drained and clearly a bit exhausted, but he still managed an airy chuckle, "You're such a bold little slut..."

He smacked my ass and it jiggled to his touch before I got up off the bed and head into the bathroom to clean up. As I wiped his cum off me, I heard him call out from the bedroom, "So how many guys did you fuck with my two pills, huh?"

I smiled at myself in the mirror, remembering the fond times - particularly Jean. I called back, "Just the two."

"Just the two, huh?" I heard some shuffling from the next room till he walked into the bathroom and stood behind me. He started kissing my shoulder and my neck while he squeezed my ass - which was a bit uncharacteristic and caught me a bit off guard - then continued, "Well I've got something I've always wanted to try and if you help me fulfil that fantasy then I'll get you as many pills as you want."

My eyes widened with surprise. I had been struggling and racking my brain all this time as to how I'd get my hands on some more pills and here Carl was offering me an unlimited supply in return for some unnamed favour.

I turned around and stared at him with a serious expression, "Really!? What's this fantasy then? It better not be anything gross."

He laughed, "It's definitely not. I think you'll like it, actually. What I want is..."

*******