All Comments on 'Dove's Tale Ch. 05'

by Snowkemper

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
CherrypeachCherrypeachabout 9 years ago
Wtf?!

Nooooooo! She capitulated because she had a self induced orgasm? A variation on the magic dick syndrome? I'm sooooo disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn, you ARE fast!

And I love that you keep surprising us!

That being said, when I read the... " 'Master is very proud of you pet,' he whispered."... I felt like throwing up. So much so that I couldn't even enjoy the sex scene, not with HIM watching and feeling triumphant. I felt like "don't do it,... don't let him drag you into playing his game,...no, no, noooo!"

But I am confident that this was just a slip and Phyllis is still far from becoming a mindless plaything for the man who caused her so much suffering - Right?!?

I'd love to read many more...

"Thank you.

Master."

as opposed to

"Thank you, Master."

;o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To add to my first comment...

I've just now noticed the title of this chapter.

You tease!...

:o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sad

Wrong. Done. I feel manipulated and used. I guess that was the point. There are enough stories where "she learns to like it," and has never been so "fulfilled," until now. I had hopes, but also feared that in the end, you'd make her "like" it.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 9 years ago
Surprised

I wasn't expecting that and at first felt it was a cop out. But in reality the doom and ause was getting relentless. After so long something got to give, the mind the body must latch onto something or snap. I thought murder suicide or torture snuff revenge or even worse.

I don't think Phyllis is done yet, maybe the sexual responsiveness is her unconscious mind assisting her in garnering trust. Anyway there is nothing wrong in loving the orgasms you don't have to love the man!

I'm worried about that knife though, he keeps slaves but doesn't do a knife count?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Boo Hiss

5 stars any way, this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I'm afraid I have reached the end of the road here. I just can't get over the fact that this seemingly solicitous and benevolent master is a psychopathic, selfish, monster, who stole Phyllis from her life, horribly tortured her, then sent her off to be raped and abused for weeks at a violent criminal brothel full of unwilling sex trafficked girls. There is no redemption for that, even if he tried to make amends - which he has no interest in doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What she wants

-Forget for a moment what you think you *should* do, and discover what you truly *want* to do.'-

'Cut your dick and balls off. And watch you bleed to death.

'Master.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

Time to move on. We were done with this one in the last chapter. Too many more women need to be taught their proper role and place. Get this man back out there teaching joy and acceptance to a few more.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 9 years ago
Awwwwww

I was expecting him to be handed his dick on a plate.

Maybe next chapter ?? Xxx

.

Don't you just love nonny and its last post PMSL

Fess up...which kinderkarten has lost a child ?

SnowkemperSnowkemperabout 9 years agoAuthor
After everything

you, me and Phyllis have gone through, do we *really* think that having one orgasm, or even one day that isn't non-stop misery and abuse, is going to leave her with no other options than to become a happy, docile little lap dog? Oh ye of little faith!

Just remember...you have to win more than one game to win the series...more than one round to win the prizefight...and more than one battle to win the war.

All I wanted to do was give my poor heroine one pleasureable interlude...one 'rose in the heather' if you will...because yes this series had been so dark and downbeat I thought maybe a pleasant chapter would be a nice change of pace for Phyllis and for us,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
snowkemper

your a tease lol i cant wait for the next chapter i do hope its soon lol xxx this story has a massive amount of potential xxx i for one although disappointed she gave in and basically acquiesed am looking forward to her rise out of the ashes xx as im now sure she shall xx pure excitement im on the edge of my seat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Disappointment...I agree....

I too am disappointed In her choice. I know it's your story but you do kinda hand the characters over to us each time you release a chapter. I wish you could have given her that pleasurable interlude but in an independent way.

In the last chapter he, and even the mistress who spoke to Dove, seemed to like seeing her fire come back to life. Here he seems to revel in watching it burn out.

I would have liked something simple like laughing at the Devil...

He asks the key question...

He could see the emotions battle with her physical needs...blah blah.

Her whole self tense with the decision...blah blah.

Then he could see her relax, a calmness washing over her...blah blah.

A brigtness appears in her eyes, a laugh escapes her lips...blah blah.

"No", she replied. "I don't want this. In fact since you are asking me, I don't want any of this, but you already knew that. I understand what my body wants, what it is telling me it needs, but it is too expensive of a price. And when it comes to my price, I'm worth far more. But you already knew that too...Master."

That would have been a bouquet of roses, the thorns of which would have bitten into his hands as she graciously, willingly, smiling-ly (ok not a word but still you get the point) handed them to him on bent knee.

Still, I will be back for the next chapter.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 9 years ago
Was this a continuation from last chapter?

Last chapter after the beginning paragraph was one big flashback. Was this chapter part of that flashback? Also, I like that she gave in a little bit, but she did it by going inside herself for herself. She made the choice for herself. Yes, she may have lost part of herself, but she gave in because she got to do it for herself, not him doing it to her. I think that is a big distinction. I think there will be another time when she does tell him the price is too high. When he touches her to make it happen. She is definitely not broken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
exactly....

My feeling anon disappointed.

Lost complete character development. WTF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My comment :)

The part that didn't ring true for me, was that she didn't recoil from those girls trying to touch her. I know she said it wasn't sexual, but dude! Naked girls are touching you when you're vulnerable! Super uncomfortable.. Plus I'd hate those girls if it were me. They love it there.. When she hates it there.. They are not comrades, and they have no sympathy for her at all.. I just can't imagine ever being comfortable with girls that are encouraging my captivity.. It actually didn't bother me that she got off.. It did bother me that she didn't flip out over him whipping her again. Because let's face it, even if what he's doing now doesn't hurt, you're going to flinch every time he swings something at you. And it probably won't be enjoyable, because you'd be so tense and hating him with every fiber of your being. Now I can see her getting aroused from the walking around with that mini dildo in her all day.. I guess for me, there were some parts that were really good, but based on who I think the character is, didn't exactly jive with how I think she would react/feel.. This is in no way judging or being negative about what the author wrote. Just an explanation of what this reader thought/felt when reading it :) 5 stars though! Good job and keep writing!!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Seems that your readers are quite passionate about your story...

I am!

Why do kids love superheroes?!?... Because they can do what we "normal" people cannot.

I guess Phyllis is kind of a superheroine of the NonCon section.

We don't want our superheroes to stumble. We want them to be strong. Always!

For that reason it was "hard" for us fans to see our heroine not only do something the villain wanted her to do, but to WANT to do it.

It felt like a betrayal.

In a movie or a book we can watch the hero get up and back on track right away. Here, the chapter is finished and we are left with the - in our eyes - failure.

HOW DARE YOU BE SO CRUEL?!?... ;o)

There is only one possible redemption: give us the next chapter SOON.

And many more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Poor consistency

Sorry but you've lost me here. This chapter makes absolutely no sense. Even if you wanted to make her life less doom an gloom it wasn't the right way to get there, because:

- Phyllis hates oral, and you make her get excited while wearing a cock gag,

- she has been beaten to one inch of her life by him before and you make her enjoy being flogged. As another of your readers pointed out, she should have a panic attack at the mere sight of the instrument, and instead she opens her legs for him to hit her there?

- she told him he couldn't make anything pleasurable for her just a day or so ago,

- she is wearing shorts with a small wiggling dildo in them; that could make her mechanically wet, but aroused if she's not in the mood? Fat chance! Come on, she even hated a massage because HE was doing it!

- she is excited at the sight of the girls climaxing but you specified that she isn't into girls. Weird.

- he tried a Hitachi wand before and she remained dry despited wanting to enjoy it, and she climaxes, in public, when he wants her to, with a basic vibro?

- she is suddenly beginning to think the other girls are loving and happy, not brainwashed sex dolls, why?

- she is finding him not entirely evil,

- and last, she has rallied her spirits and found a knife, why would she become so compliant the next day?

This is not a temporary lapse in character on her part, it is a lack of consistency on yours. Your only way out without rewriting this would be to make her realize she has been drugged (Rohypnol and some anti-depressors would do that). However they wouldn't change her sexual preferences. Good luck.

ChevonnChevonnalmost 9 years ago
smile

One word, "Perfect"

ChevonnChevonnalmost 9 years ago
fiction or documentary

ah all you moaners and complainers. This is fiction, lighten up a bit. Also, Stockholm syndrome, and even if this does not perfectly fit that definition of SS, it is close enough. Then there is also "suspension of disbelief." That allows you to temporarily believe Superman, James Bond, Walter White, Batman, Harry Potter etc. are real. Enjoy this entertaining story and stop wanting it to be a documentary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please don’t fuck it up now

Don’t need to add anything else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous