Dowdy Mother in Law Ch. 10

Story Info
She has anal sex for the first time.
7.3k words
4.76
29.6k
29

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to bed totally shagged out. Viv and I cuddled but soon fell asleep. I awoke to an empty bed. I checked the time, 7:20. I pulled on a dressing gown and went downstairs. Viv had tidied up the aftermath of the orgy the previous day.

"I want this place presentable for when Yvonne gets here." Viv said, "Did you make the bed?"

"Er, no, I just came down to see what you were doing."

"What time will Yvonne and Cathy get here?"

"Dunno, we didn't arrange a time, she just said she'd come round this morning. I've boxed up most of her things and washed her clothes, so she doesn't have to rummage in the laundry basket."

"OK, go and make the bed though please, while I finish off down here. Then I'll make us some breakfast."

I went upstairs and made the bed, showered and dressed. Then went downstairs to the aroma of frying bacon.

"Bacon sandwich OK?" asked Viv.

"Mmm, yes please." I said.

I sat and watched Viv moving around the kitchen. I loved the green silk kimono she'd bought. The material was opaque and slinky, it really accentuated her form. Sometimes it was like an evening gown with a slit up the side as her shapely leg appeared, the silk falling away from her. From behind I could see the cleft of her buttocks and from the front each nipple of her bra-less breasts was clearly outlined. When Viv put the sandwich on the table she was within my reach. I put my hand on her bum, it felt exquisite.

"Behave! They could be here anytime."

We ate our breakfast and Viv went upstairs to shower and change. I washed the breakfast things and no sooner had I done so when there was a knock at the front door.

I answered it, Yvonne and a sheepish looking Cathy were stood there. There was a hire van parked on the street outside.

"Hi hun, I thought I'd better knock." said Yvonne with a grin.

"Come in." I said and opened the door wide. I took Yvonne's jacket, underneath she was wearing a knitted, mauve chunky sweater and jeans. Cathy was wearing a blue tracksuit.

Yvonne kicked off her shoes and Cathy took that as the cue to remove her trainers.

I called upstairs, "Viv, Yvonne and Cathy are here."

"OK, tell them I won't be long."

I didn't need to, they heard.

"David, I'm sorry." said Cathy, "I really am."

"You don't have to be, nobody's innocent in all this."

"Yes, but I can't help thinking that perhaps you'd picked up that something wasn't right when our affair started. It was me that initiated it, I did all the running, not Yvonne."

She looked genuinely concerned. Although plain in features, she was attractive and boy was she tall, 6'0 or not far off. She had long blonde hair, tied back in a ponytail, pale blue eyes, long, thin nose and thin lips. She had a lean, athletic frame. As for her breasts and bum, the tracksuit was loose fitting, so I couldn't tell. I couldn't remember from the last time I saw her either. She wasn't flat chested, but neither were her breasts large and she definitely had a bum, but the shape was a mystery.

I replied, "Perhaps, Cathy, but I don't think I noticed anything subconsciously. The first time I suspected anything was when you dropped Yvonne off after badminton and I saw the way you both kissed. My affair with Viv had already begun, observing that kiss didn't trigger it.

If nothing had happened with Viv, I still wouldn't have been upset or worried. It's in Yvonne's nature to explore boundaries. If anything, I was wondering if I'd be included in observing or participating in that exploration?"

Cathy flashed a wide, white smile, "In your dreams, but thank you."

"Yvonne held me at arm's length and looked me in the eye. You sure you're OK hun?"

"Yes, honestly. Although, I think it would have been different if your mum and I weren't together. If you'd told me you were leaving me under those circumstances I wouldn't have understood. I would have been hurt and angry that you'd given up on us so soon.

As it is, things moved so fast with your mum that I had to face the prospect of choosing, as I couldn't have had a long term affair. I was sure you'd pick up on it, which of course, you did.

I felt guilty that I'd broken my vows to you in such a short time, but neither could I face the prospect of giving up on what was happening with your mum. I decided I was going with the flow for a time, to see what happened."

"I could sense something, your voice when you spoke to her had changed, before it was a bit, well... irritated. Not enough to upset her, but I could tell. Then during and after the holiday it became softer, gentle almost. Same with my mum, when talking to you, it was obvious she had become fond of you. Now I know she was in love with you.

At first I thought my intuition had failed me, no way was he having an affair with my mum! But then seeing the change in her appearance, her divorcing my dad, coming to live here and the electric vibe between you two, I just knew. I also knew I couldn't be the indignant cheated wife, because of what had happened between Cathy and I.

Anyway, shall we sit down instead of standing here?"

"Yes sure, tea or coffee?"

They gave me their preference and I went to put the kettle on. Viv came downstairs and I heard her being introduced to Cathy.

"Is that spelt with a K or a C?" asked Viv.

"A C, my full name is Catrine Lund, my parents are Danish but I've lived here since I was six."

"Just so I spell it correctly on birthday cards and such. I guess that is why you're so tall. I've heard the Danes are tall."

"Yes, taller on average, my dad is tall, so is my mum."

Yvonne left them chatting and came into the kitchen to help me carry the mugs. She stood next to me and put her arm around my waist, "I still love you, you know that? I want you to be happy." she pulled me towards her to emphasise her words.

"Likewise." I said and kissed her forehead.

We carried the mugs in, Viv and I sat in the chairs, Cathy and Yvonne on the sofa.

I'd made a list of what I'd thought of as, "The Practicalities". Basically, all the financial and legal shit. The house, bank account, joint possessions etc. I'd photocopied it at the Post Office and handed a copy to Yvonne. Also the question of divorce was the elephant in the room.

"I don't think we need to go through all this now, but it all needs to be agreed and I'm sure we can do that amicably." I said, "And there's also the question of divorce, who makes the petition and on what grounds?"

"I don't think there's any urgency, shall we let things settle down and then start to take the steps we need to?" replied Yvonne.

"I'm OK with that," I replied, "although I think the house should go on the market as soon as possible, it could take some time to sell and the neighbours are going to gossip."

"OK." said Yvonne, "If you set things in motion I'll sign whatever is needed. There's something else we want to ask."

I just gave a facial expression that meant go on.

Yvonne cleared her throat. "Cathy and I want a child. Rather than adopt we want a child of our own and we want Cathy to be the mother. She is the one who gets broody around babies, not me. I also earn more than her, so financially it would make sense for Cathy to have the baby."

"OK." I said, "I can see that makes sense. What'll you do? Go to a clinic or someth..., "

I could be such a dork at times, it became obvious what Yvonne was saying. Cathy was blushing.

"Oh, you want me to..."

Cathy jumped in with, "If you don't want to, I understand. And you Viv, if you don't want that to happen."

Viv just smiled to put her at ease.

I replied, "How would that work, I mean what would we do?"

Like I said, a dork.

Yvonne looked exasperated at my stupidity and replied, "You would make love to Cathy, I don't want... WE... don't want a turkey baster sample or for you to just fuck her. We've discussed this and we want the child to be conceived in a tender loving way, by people that will love and care for the child as it grows. I also want to be there as well."

"But you said, 'In your dreams' just now." I said to Cathy.

Viv looked at me quizzically.

"I'll tell you later." I said.

Cathy replied, "I said that to a fascination fuck request."

Viv frowned at me.

"It's not what you think." I said.

Cathy continued, "We're talking about the beautiful conception of a child, nothing more. Yes, I want it to be special and yes I suspect, I HOPE, it will be pleasurable for both of us, but that's the reason. It's not a sexual romp and no emotional entanglement and no repeats once I conceive."

I looked at Viv.

Viv said, "I have always looked forward to having a grandchild, obviously I envisaged that as being a child of Yvonne's, but yes, it would make no difference to me, a grandchild is a grandchild. I would want to be there as well though."

Both Yvonne and Cathy looked relieved and beamed at each other and us.

The phone rang. "I'll get it." said Viv and went in the hall to answer it, closing the door behind her.

"OK." I said, "Wow, I didn't expect that. One thing though, I would be down as the father on the birth certificate, yes?"

They both nodded.

"Good, mainly because if anything happened to you both, God forbid, I wouldn't want any hassle over Viv and I having custody of the child growing up. Also, I think it would be better if I were the granddad, until the child is old enough to understand."

"That's what we thought as well." said Yvonne.

"So, when?" I asked, not wanting to sound too eager, but my cock had other ideas as I willed it to go down.

Cathy replied, "I'm 34 now, so I don't want to leave it any longer. The best time is when I'm ovulating, I know when that happens because I notice the discharge of cervical fluid in my underwear, also Yvonne can insert her finger to check me. You might be called upon at short notice. My next ovulation is about two weeks away."

I wasn't having much joy controlling my erection. Viv came back after the call.

"It was Muriel." was all she said.

My fucking cock then became a rod of iron. How the fuck was I going to stand up?

"I guess that's about it for now then." said Yvonne, "Expect a call in a couple of weeks."

I stayed sat down, finishing my coffee, they all hugged. Eventually I had to stand up, I managed to keep my hardon from rubbing against Cathy. Yvonne hugged me in tight and noticed it. She just raised her eyes heavenward, shook her head slightly and smiled.

I went upstairs and carried down the cases and boxes I'd filled. Cathy and Yvonne carried them out to the van.

"Do you want to check if I've missed anything?"

"No, it's OK, if there's anything you've missed I'll get it another time."

We went to the door and waved them goodbye.

"I thought they might one day ask that of you." said Viv, "To father their baby, but I thought it would be Yvonne that would be the mother."

"How do you feel about it?"

"I think it's lovely and you know how turned on I get, watching you with another woman."

"I don't think they intend it to become an orgy."

"I know, but at least I get to be there. Anyway, what's that with the fascination fuck?"

I explained and Viv understood, "Forgiven." she said.

"Muriel?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" said Viv, "She asked if she could still have the 'recipe'. I said of course and she said her husband, he's called Sam, is playing golf tomorrow. He'll be gone by 8:30 and be back about 2:30, so she asked if she could come round in the morning. I said she could and gave her our address. She lives the other side of town. She'll get a taxi and will be here at 9:30."

"OK... So how do you want to play it?"

"Sit her down in an armchair and we'll just talk and see where the conversation goes, yes?"

"Yes, I'm good with that. I feel so horny. though."

"I know you do. I could see you growing when we were talking about impregnating Cathy and even more when I told you it was Muriel on the phone. I think you need some relief don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"Your mother has cleaned her bottom with the enema thing. I want to try you inside me back there, do you want to do that to your mother in law?"

I replied by kissing her, her lips yielded, our tongues flicked together.

"Take me to bed." she said as our lips parted.

Viv fished around in her bedside drawer and pulled out a tube of lubricant, "I think we should use this, seeing as it's my first time and your cock is so thick."

We both undressed ourselves down to our underwear.

Then we undressed each other, taking our time. I unfastened Viv's bra, she slid her arms out of the straps. I held the cups against her breasts, marveling at her cleavage. I released her breasts, they dropped slightly being no longer supported, but they didn't droop. I licked and sucked her nipples, she held her breasts up to my mouth, purring like a cat as I suckled on her nipples.

Then I knelt down and slowly pulled down my mother in law's panties, gradually exposing her magnificent pussy, more and more of her hairs springing over the waistband, then her brown clitoral hood was revealed, then her pink clit peeping out, then her crinkled labia. Her labia had a momentary hold on her knicker gusset before it was released, slick with her juices. I ran my finger between her folds, she was very wet.

Then Viv pulled me to a standing position. She pulled my shorts down, she did it very slowly, pulling my cock down with them, even though it wanted to be upright. When it sprang out it almost hit her in the face but in any case it flicked a string of precum onto her face. She then engulfed me with her mouth, her green eyes looking up at me.

She pulled her lips back slowly to release my cock and said, "I so love your cock, I want it in all of my holes, fuck my pussy first, but don't come in my pussy."

She lay on her back, lifted her knees and held them wide apart, opening her pussy in the process. I positioned myself over her and entered her easily, she was so wet. She became very vocal.

"Fuck me son, fuck your mother, in her pussy, fuck, fuck, fuck me."

I fucked her, it wasn't making love, it was a hard pounding fuck.

"Then you're going to fuck my arse aren't you? Your mother's arse, you're going to bum me, aren't you?"

"Yes I am." I grunted.

"What are you going to do? Where are you going to fuck me?"

"In your arse, I'm going to fuck my mother up the bum!"

"Ahhhhh, yes, yes, yes, ahhhh!" Viv came, I felt her getting juicier.

I leant over her and picked up the lube. Then moved down the bed and rather than lapping up her nectar as I normally would, I smeared as much of it as I could around and in her bum hole. I applied some lube to my thumb and slowly inserted it into her rectum.

"Oooh, yes, darling, finger my bum, you dirty bugger!"

I pushed it in and out for a minute or so, her sphincter gripping me tightly at first then it relaxed a little. I slowly removed my thumb and pulled her up onto her hands and knees and repeated the process. This time when I removed my thumb I removed it more quickly and before her anus had time to close I squirted on more lube, some going right inside her.

"Aaaaah! That feels so good!" she gasped.

I then lubed two fingers and inserted them, then a third. I lubricated my cock and knelt in position behind her. I reinserted my fingers, getting as much lube as I could inside her. Then as I removed my fingers, the tip of my cockhead prevented her from fully closing. I started to enter her slowly. Then she tightened up on me.

"Try and relax, push back on my cock, like you're going to do a poo."

She did and her sphincter relaxed and I made some forward progress again. Her sphincter expanding around my cockhead, then closing onto my shaft as the rim of my helmet entered her.

"Aaaaah, so good!" Viv breathed.

And it was good, I held my cock there, savouring the sensation of being inside my mother in law's rectum. Her sphincter was gripping my shaft tightly and her soft warm insides were caressing my cock.

"Push it all into me."

I moved forward, the tight band of muscle moving down my shaft, her warm insides yielding.

"Aaaah, slowly darling, go slowly." her fists clenched the sheets.

When I was fully inside her, I held it there.

"Are you OK?" I asked, "I'm in all the way now."

"Yes, oh yes, I feel so full, we are so naughty aren't we?"

"Yes and I love it."

"Fuck me now, fuck my bum."

I pulled back slowly, until her sphincter was pulled out slightly by my rim. I did that a few times to gauge the length of my stroke, then I started a rhythmic thrust.

"Ahhh yes, do it to me, aaah."

Her ass cheeks were rippling as I bottomed out on her, the sensation was heavenly. The erotic nature of what we were doing, mother in law and son in law was heightening my arousal.

Viv started grunting, "Urrgh, urrgh, urrgh, I'm coming... Ahhhh!"

That pushed me over the edge, I pulled her back to me to get as deep inside her as I could, I held her there, my cock twitching and pulsing as four or five strings of semen forcefully entered her, the remaining pulses diminishing in intensity.

"Oooh, I can feel you coming, so hot inside me."

We stayed coupled together.

"Ahhh, let me lie down." said Viv, straightening her legs.

I remained inside her and lay on top of her, supporting my upper body, my legs outside her legs. The feel of her buttocks pressing into my midriff was amazing. I gently bit her shoulder.

"My God, all these years," murmured Viv, "I've been missing so much. That was so damn good, I still haven't come down yet, I'm still tingling all over."

"I'm glad it was good for you too, that was something else, you're so sexy."

I softened to the point where her body ejected me. I rolled off her, lay on my back and turned to look at her. She had a serene expression on her face.

"The sun is out," she said, "lets not waste it, fancy going for a walk?"

It was late September, up until then the weather had been a bit cold and rainy, now it looked like we could be in for an Indian summer. Life was good. We walked by the river, stopped off at a pub for sandwiches and drinks, then walked home. She looked amazing, so bubbly and vibrant in the sunlight. She was a total transformation from the mother in law I'd first met.

We went home, had dinner in front of the TV, went to bed and we both slept soundly.

We both slept in the nude, when I woke up Viv was on her back, the duvet round her waist, her breasts rising and falling with her breathing. I propped myself up on my elbow, taking in the sight before me. She looked so peaceful, her lips parted slightly. Her areolas and nipples were relaxed, her nipples were still a pronounced bump but not like when they were aroused. I put my mouth over the nipple closest to me, I ran my tongue around it. Then released it. The effect was almost immediate, goosebumps appeared on her areola as the skin tightened, her nipple started to protrude.

I kissed her gently. That woke her, she yawned and stretched, then looked at me. Her hand reached down and she wrapped her fingers around my hard cock.

"This will not be getting anything until Muriel arrives, then I want you to give her the time of her life."

"Just stroke me, I'll tell you if I feel myself starting to come."

She did as I asked, all the time looking into my face, watching my eyes. It felt so surreal, I was in bed with my mother in law, she was wanking me off. After this she wanted me to fuck a woman we'd only spoken to once in a restaurant, the woman was coming to our home and we were going to seduce her. All these thoughts made that familiar tingle start, she stopped wanking me, without me saying anything.

"Why did you stop?"

"Because you were going to come."

"How could you tell?"

"Hmmm? I'm getting to know you, it was your breathing, your face, your eyes and your cock went just that little bit harder. One of these days I'm going to tie you to the bed and keep you on the edge for as long as I can, until you're begging me to let you come."

12