Dowdy Mother in Law Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then?"

"You'll see." she said, then she got out of bed and went to shower, "Don't just lie there, she'll be here in an hour."

I got up, made the bed then went for a shower as Viv was coming out of the bathroom.

"Just coffee and toast for breakfast, that OK?" she asked.

"No problem." I replied watching her naked bum sway as she went to get dressed.

"I'm just going to wear my kimono." she called to me, "You just wear a bathrobe."

I showered and went downstairs, by the time I'd had the coffee and toast there was a knock at the door. Viv went to answer. I heard hellos and pleasantries and Viv saying let me have your coat. Muriel entered the living room first, followed by Viv. I got up and kissed Muriel on the cheek.

"Ooh, hello again, I'm so nervous, I'm Muriel."

"I'm David, please, sit down." I indicated an armchair.

I sat in the opposite armchair and Viv sat on the sofa but put her legs up, so she was reclining on it.

"Can I get you anything to drink?"

"If it was later, I'd say a gin and tonic," replied Muriel, "to steady my nerves, but yes, a cup of tea would be nice, thank you."

I got up to make the tea and said, "Nothing will happen if you don't want it to Muriel, try and relax. Nothing that happens here, nothing that's said, will ever go any further. Nothing will be said to anyone."

She seemed to relax a bit at that, Viv didn't want another drink so I just made one for Muriel. I gave her the tea, her hands were shaking a little.

Muriel reminded me of grandma Walton, she was a slim old lady, not very tall. Her hair was totally grey. She wore a flowery, summer dress, the type Viv wore on holiday. Her breasts hung low(ish), but not down to her stomach and they were not flat. They were like two tennis balls pushing the front of her dress out. You could see the skin of her upper chest, but not any cleavage. Her stockings were those thicker than usual ones that old ladies wear. She was wearing a pair of black court shoes on her feet. Her legs were together and she held her teacup in her lap.

"So what did happen when you got Sam home?" asked Viv.

Muriel smiled, "Like I said, he didn't know what hit him. We've sort of lapsed into doing it just once every few months, either one or both of us are too tired. It's like that when you get older. We haven't had full, you know..."

"Penetration." said Viv.

"...Yes that, oh, in I don't know how long. But we diddle each other and we usually give each other the tingles each time we do that. It gave me those tingles when I saw what you did, feeding her your seed. It was so outrageous, I couldn't believe anyone would ever do that.

When we got into bed I got him hard, then I sat astride him and rubbed myself on him until he got the tingles and ejaculated. Feeling that, all hot and slippery down there, gave me the tingles as well."

"Have you ever sucked Sam's penis?" asked Viv.

"Goodness no!" replied Muriel blushing, "Do you...?" she said her eyes looking at Viv then darting towards me.

"Yes, I do that a lot." said Viv.

"Goodness. Until he has the tingles?"

"Yes I replied, until I come, that's what we call the tingles, then Viv just takes it all in her mouth and swallows it or kisses me and we share it."

"Oh my..." said Muriel.

"And David goes down on me, he licks me down there, kisses me down there, sucks the lips of my pussy into his mouth, he inserts his tongue into my vagina and then he licks my clitoris until I come."

Muriel's cup started to rattle in her saucer, she put it down on the hearth.

"Oh my, well I never..."

Viv went on, "And sometimes he lies down and I get over him, I suck his penis and he puts his mouth on my pussy and we make each other come."

Muriel licked her lips, "Could I..., could I..., watch you two do that?"

Viv replied, "Yes of course you can, you can pretty much watch whatever or do whatever you want."

By now I was growing hard. When Muriel looked my way I made a show of exposing myself. My cock wasn't fully hard, it was still slightly curved. My cock lengthening and straightening with each heartbeat, my foreskin retracting of it's own accord. Muriel stared until I reached full hardness, my foreskin fully retracted.

"It's gorgeous," she whispered, "so big and manly. I've never before seen one that hasn't been circumcised."

By now Viv had parted her legs and was running a finger through her slit. Muriel didn't know where to look. Her chest was flushed pink with her arousal.

"You can remove some clothes if you want to." said Viv.

"Oh no, I couldn't," said Muriel, "I'm old, I'm eighty, my body isn't what it was."

"We don't mind that, do we David?" I shook my head to agree, "David has made love to a lady of seventy-five before, he will still be turned on by your body. Look at his penis, all hard and throbbing, that's for you as well you know, not just me."

"Oh my, well perhaps I might."

"Do you want to touch yourself down there?"

"Can I?"

"Of course, look what David's doing, look what I'm doing."

Muriel looked across at me, I was slowly stroking my cock, making sure the foreskin went over my glans then retracting it again. Muriel looked back at Viv who was now fucking her vagina with her middle finger.

"Oh, so wicked, you two are," Muriel hitched up her skirt and put her hand between her legs.

I could just make out stocking tops and white knickers, she was caressing the front of her crotch. Her eyes going from me to Viv and back again. After a few minutes her legs started to twitch.

"Oh my, oh my, tinnnngles!" she wailed. The old lady had made herself come.

Viv motioned to me to get down on the floor, I laid sideways on to Muriel. Viv let her kimono fall to the floor and got over me in the 69 position, Muriel could see both ends, Viv sucking my cock and my face in Viv's pussy.

I momentarily stopped my ministrations and said to Muriel, in a firm tone, "Unbutton your dress Muriel, and open your legs so I can see between your legs." it wasn't a request, it was a command, Muriel complied.

I wasn't sure whether she would or not, but she did, no hesitation. Perhaps this is what she needed. She could tell herself, "I didn't do it of my own accord, he told me to do it. I wasn't being a wanton hussy, I was just doing as I was told."

Muriel was wearing one of those bras that also held your stomach in, her stomach was very trim. I don't think she needed it, but perhaps it supported her breasts better. Her inner thighs were white and smooth, her panties were granny panties, white, cotton, voluminous and functional.

"Now, stand up and take off your knickers." I was fingering Viv as I said this.

Without any hesitation Muriel stood up and dropped her knickers then stepped out of them. She picked them up and put them on the floor at the side of the chair.

"Now take off your dress."

Again she did so, no hesitation. She folded it and put it on top of her knickers.

She just stood there, arms by her side, looking a bit helpless. Her pussy had a full bush of grey pubes, her labia slightly parted. Did that always happen to labia as women got older I thought to myself. I couldn't see her clit but I couldn't wait to eat her.

"Are you able to kneel down?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Then kneel down so you can get a close look at what Viv is doing to me."

She did exactly as she was told. I also got a good look at her bum and pussy from behind. Her bum sagged, but only a little, in her youth she would have had a very pert bum. Her pussy also looked inviting. As she watched Viv her fingers appeared, playing with her clit. Perhaps she didn't realise I had a grandstand view of that.

She was watching Viv with rapt attention. Viv had observed what I was doing with Muriel, how subservient she actually was..

"Hold his shaft here like this."

Immediately I felt Muriel's old fingers wrap around the base of my cock.

"Now, when I put my mouth over the end of his cock, you move your hand up to my lips then back down again and keep doing that."

Muriel did exactly as she was told.

"Oh my," she said, "it's so very hard... and long."

I tapped Viv's arm on the other side to Muriel, I was going to come soon.

"Change places with me." Viv commanded.

This was going to be the make or break, but Muriel didn't disappoint. Viv got off me and helped Muriel get into position.

I watched Muriel stand astride me, looking up at her pussy and bum. Viv held her arms as she crouched down. Then Viv helped her lean forward onto her knees. I could see her brown rosebud, it was very puckered with a few small, fleshy protuberances. Her pubes thinned out the further they went between her legs, she wasn't shaved but right between her legs she was naturally smooth. Her pussy lips had opened slightly, I held them open further.

"Oooooh!" gasped Muriel as I did that.

I could see her clitoris just visible, peeping out from a small clitoral hood. Despite her age she was quite lubricated and glistening. Her pussy musk was pleasant and making me feel very horny.

I felt her warm mouth on the end of my cock, her tongue lapping around my glans. I licked her pussy along it's entire length. Over and over I licked her. She murmured her pleasure, her mouth never leaving my cock. She then progressed to bobbing up and down on my cock, one hand on the base of my cock the other wrinkled hand cupping my balls.

I switched my attention to her clit, holding it between my lips and rapidly moving the tip of my tongue side to side on it. Her rosebud was winking at me, pulsing slightly. I put my finger on it and pressed lightly. She groaned, never taking her lips off me. Then I felt my, 'tingles' starting."

Viv commanded her, "No matter what happens Muriel, keep him in your mouth."

"Mmm, mmm" Muriel acknowledged.

I came, I filled her mouth, then she came, her body shaking.

"Mmmmmm, mmmm!" moaned Muriel, her mouth never leaving my cock.

"Don't let it leak out Muriel." Viv commanded.

She didn't spill a drop, she kept her lips tight around my shaft as she released it.

"Kiss me then swallow it." said Viv, helping her to kneel upright.

Muriel did exactly as she was told. I could see their tongues duelling with my sperm they both swallowed. I got up and kissed Muriel as well, my hand cupping her breast on the outside of her bra. I sucked her tongue as Viv undid the clasps and buttons on her bra. I cupped a released, tennis ball sized tit, the brown nipple was small in diameter, but hard and about a quarter of an inch long.

"Oh what are you both doing to me? That is so wonderful."

After a few minutes we both helped her stand up, Viv got a towel to absorb her wetness, put it on the chair and sat her back down.

"Goodness," said Muriel, "I never thought..., I never...,...it could..., what have you done to me?"

She sat back and closed her eyes, a smile on her grandmotherly face.

Viv came to me and whispered, "When you've recovered I want you to fuck me in front of her, do my pussy from behind so she can see you entering me. Make me come and then tell her to switch places with me. She'll do it, she's so submissive."

I nodded then said to both of them, "I know it's early but I'm going to get a lager, do you want that gin and tonic now Muriel?"

She kept her eyes closed and just nodded, Viv said, "Me too please."

I made the drinks and brought them in, I saw Muriel's nipples were really sticking out so I asked, "Are you cold Muriel? Do you want me to put your coat over you?"

"No, I'm not cold, it's very warm in here."

So it was arousal, not temperature.

"I'm so glad I phoned you and didn't back out of coming here. That was fantastic, I know now why you let him feed his seed to you at the restaurant, I thought it might taste unpleasant, but it didn't, just unusual. Because of what it was, his manly, life giving essence, it was so erotic. I want to do it all again."

"Well there's time for that if you want," replied Viv, "but there's more we want you to experience... when he's recovered."

Muriel looked at me, then at my cock.

"Can I hold it please?" she asked.

"I walked over and stood in front of her."

She tenderly held it, lifting it up and to the side, tilting her head to look at it from all angles. Then she slowly drew my foreskin back, exposing the shiny head.

"It's beautiful." she said, "Fascinating, I don't know why we circumcise our boys, it seems such a pity."

I took that to mean that her and Sam were Jewish, but I didn't ask.

"If you'd never seen a circumcised cock before I bet you'd find circumcised cocks fascinating."

"Perhaps." she said, "You get so big though, it's small like Sam's at the moment, but it grows to be so big, so... rampant."

I sat next to Viv on the sofa, we finished our drinks, just making idle chit chat, Muriel loosening up more as the alcohol got to her.

"How did you two meet?" asked Muriel, "Please don't think I'm rude, but there's a bit of an age difference."

"He's married to my daughter... at the moment." said Viv, matter-of-factly.

Muriel's jaw dropped, "But that means you're his mother in law and he's..."

"My son in law. Yes." replied Viv.

"Oh, I never," said Muriel, clearly shocked, "Ooh, you naughty pair, doing what you do to each other."

Viv replied, "And more than what we've just done," she'd noticed my cock hardening again, "do you want to watch?"

"Yes." croaked Muriel, coughing on her gin.

I stood up and knelt in front of Muriel, then Viv got on her hands and knees in front of me.

"Make me hard Muriel, stroke my cock like you did when you were sucking it."

Muriel did as she was told.

"Ooh, I can feel it growing in my hand, this is so sexy."

When she got me fully hard I moved forward, until my cock was touching Viv's pussy.

"Now move it up and down Viv's pussy slit," I commanded, "then when the end is really coated with her wetness, position it at the entrance of her vagina."

Muriel complied, she moved it up and down, then teased Viv's clit with it, moving it fast to and fro across her clit. Then she gathered more lubricant from Viv and repeated the stimulation of Viv's clitoris. Viv was responding with low moans and increased lubrication.

Then Muriel held it at Viv's entrance. I moved forward slowly. Muriel watched intently, her tongue resting on her top lip. I never saw grandma Walton looking like that, but then again I never saw Ma Walton in the nude either.

I started thrusting into Viv hard, Muriel had inserted a finger into her own pussy and was finger fucking herself. "Do it to her David, do it to her hard."

Muriel was getting glassy eyed, Viv was moaning.

"Look at the way it goes inside her all the way, stretching her. I want it in me." said Muriel.

"Well," I thought, "there will be no need to command her." But I still would, when the time came.

Hearing Muriel say that triggered Viv's orgasm. She pushed back at me hard and forcefully, at a slower rate than I'd been fucking her with. I adjusted my pace to match.

Viv, groaned out her orgasm then suddenly pulled off me, my cock was left bobbing up and down, dripping her juice.

"Now you, on your knees in front of me." I said to Muriel.

She stood up immediately and Viv helped her down. She was already wet from fingering herself and I was slick with Viv's pussy juice. I entered Muriel slowly so she could get used to my girth.

"Oh my, oh my." she kept repeating.

Her elderly pussy stretched around me. When I was halfway in I paused. I was about to ask if she was OK when she said, "Are you all the way inside me?"

"No, only about half way, are you OK?"

"Yes, oh my God, put it all inside me, keep going."

I slid in the rest of the way. doing so fairly quickly.

"Oooh!" She gasped, "It's lovely, do me David, do me."

Viv said, "Before he does, I'm going to lie on my back in front of you with my legs wide apart. You're going to bend your head down and pleasure me with your mouth. That will also put you in a better position for David to fuck you."

"I will." replied Muriel.

I waited for Viv and Muriel to get into position then I started thrusting, full length but steady at first. Muriel started moaning from the outset, her face buried in Viv's cunt.

Muriel's ancient pussy was clinging to me on the outstroke, then folding back in on the instroke, it looked so hot. After about ten minutes of heaven Viv started her second orgasm, I increased the tempo. Muriel was now whimpering, "Do me, fuck me, fuck me like you fuck your mother, do it, do it pretend I'm your grandmother, fuck me, you lovely boy, fuck granny."

That did it, I exploded into her granny cunt. It started to leak out of her.

Viv sat up and motioned me to the front, "Suck him, clean his cock with your mouth, taste your juices on him."

Muriel opened her mouth and I filled it with my cock. Viv went behind her and started cleaning Muriel's pussy. After sucking me clean Muriel licked the base of my cock and balls all over, getting every remaining trace of her essence off me and into her mouth.

She then rolled onto her back, Viv continued to eat her. I bent over her and sucked Muriel's nipples, alternating from one to the other. I sucked as much of her tit into my mouth as I could, then alternated from that to gently biting her nipples. Muriel was delirious and climbing the peak of another orgasm. Then she came, her head thrashing from side to side, her back arching. I didn't know it at the time but Viv told me later what had triggered that orgasm was when Viv inserted her thumb into Muriel's back passage.

Muriel just lay there, her mouth opening and closing, like a fish out of water. Viv and I just stroked Muriel's body, me down from her wrists, down her arms, over a breast and nipple, over her stomach, then her mons, and very gently her clit then repeating the caress. Viv's caressed her from her ankle, up the side of her leg, behind her knee, then up the inside of her thigh to her fanny.

Eventually Muriel came round.

"I never thought it could be so good, you're such a lucky pair you two, to have each other. Now look at the time, I have to get ready, I don't want him to find me not at home. Can I use your bathroom please?"

Viv helped her up, picked up her clothes and took her upstairs. I heard the shower running. No doubt Viv would be washing her, I resisted the urge to watch, I didn't want to make her late.

Eventually she came down, Viv helped her on with her coat, she popped her head round the living room door to say goodbye. She looked as she did when she first arrived, not a hair out of place. But she was definitely not the same woman, she would never be quite the same again.

Instead of a peck on the cheek I got a passionate kiss.

"Viv has explained that this is a one time thing, pity, I could do this every week. I just need to try and educate Sam."

"Yes you do." I replied.

The last chapter will follow soon...

12