Down and Dirty

Story Info
A new whore gets a five star rating.
968 words
4
12.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got to the hotel room and freshened up a bit more as she put on the outfit he had told her to bring. Once she was ready, she texted him as per his instructions.

"Hope you are having a good day. Your slut is here waiting to be used in the hotel room right now like the cheap nasty whore she is."

She is now wearing nothing but a black see through negligee with a matching thong. She has black high heels that are strapped around her ankles. She gets into position on her knees as she waits.

Finally the door opens and two men enter. She is surprised and starts to panic and one man quickly grabs her and puts his hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming. They tell her that they have been sent by you and that she is theirs for two hours. Further, that they spent good money and that they plan to use her good.

She asks, "What money?"

One of the men gets angry and slaps her. He tells her that they have Cashed App. the money to you, so don't try to play dumb. They tell her that they have paid top dollar for her pussy and her mouth but have been instructed to leave her asshole alone. Apparently that is only for you.

They make her get on her knees and suck dick. She takes a deep sigh and then licks her lips. She begins licking the head and swirling it around in her mouth. She licks up and down the shaft before she puts as much as she can in her mouth. She starts sucking and bobbing her head up and down. In the meanwhile the other man takes her hand, spits it in, and places it on his hard thick dick to make her start jerking him off. It is hard for her to suck and jerk at the same time so they start making her go from one to the other. Once they get good and fully erect, they put her on all fours. Her pussy is sopping wet and one starts taking her doggy style from behind while the other face fucks her.

The men are rough and she is being used and damn near abused. The one taking her from behind keeps slapping her on the ass and it hurts and her ass is bright pink. The one in front is gagging her constantly and she can barely breathe so her screams are pushed back down her throat. The one in back finally cums and he does it all over her ass and back. The one in front cums a little bit after and he cums all over her face and breasts. They laugh as she is now covered in cum on both sides front and back. They tell her she is a good piece of ass and was worth the money. They make her clean up their cocks with her mouth.

They want to get hard one more time so they start playing with her titties. They both start sucking a titty and one man keeps rubbing her clit while the other man is finger fucking her. They make her cum and she is moaning so loud that they shove a balled up cummy wash rag in her mouth.

All of this has started to make them hard again so now they put her on her back with her head hanging off the bed and her legs spread eagle for round two. This time they switch positions so that the other man has a chance to get some of that juicy pussy and his friend takes his pleasure from her wet and warm mouth as he face fucks her. They take a long time to cum and they fuck her for almost 30 minutes non stop like wild beasts and she is begging for them to stop. They pay her no attention and as a matter of fact her saying "please no" only makes them fuck her harder and deeper.

They tell her to just enjoy and shut the hell up. She is bought and paid for and this is what cheap slutty whores were made for. Finally the one in front cums in her mouth and down her throat and then the other one cums all over her stomach.

When they finish they tell her to lay there just like she is while they get dressed because they like seeing her looking all used and cummy. They take a picture of her body but not her face and tell her not to worry because they had to show proof of a recent clean bill of health.

As they walk out the door, one man tells her to get up and crawl on all fours to the door. She does as she is told and once she gets there, he says open up your mouth and puts a twenty dollar bill between her lips and then closes them. He tells her that this is a tip because she is a damn good slut and that you should be proud. They will be checking with you to see if they can use her again they say as they close the door in her face.

She finally gets up off the floor and she stands there looking at the mirror above the vanity. She feels and looks like a twenty dollar whore with cum all over her body, a twenty dollar bill in her mouth and her cum running down her legs. She walks over and picks up her phone and takes a picture of herself and sends it to you. A few moments later she receives a text from you and it says

"Good girl! The gentlemen gave you five stars."