All Comments on 'Down and Down She Goes Ch. 02'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this chapter. Now skunk is bare from head to foot great she is ruined now. Well the tat was great the barber greater I'm hoping that she now gets used maybe by the male and female staff at the club she can now be the cum and piss dump slave and since she loves pain whip scars front back and sides maybe a beautiful addition. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an amazing story. A proud, accomplished woman who surrenders to what she is... What a great story! Thanks for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wow, i loved it, some piercings, more debase, alterations to be uglier, fattened up, sign away her possessions, im waiting for the next chapters, thank u, keep the good work, where else do u write or post ur stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story of downfall. She took possession and established her ownership quickly and certainly. Now I look forward to reading her slow descent professionally.

I hope you will take your time with this portion. Let the THREAT of exposure - rather than actual exposure - be what drives her lust. I'd love to see her be able to remain being a lawyer, but one that has lost her edge. No longer quite the assertive, aggressive litigant. Instead, a slightly less confident one, second guessing herself and deferring to others - especially Vanessa. Make her pay her salary/wages to Vanessa. Eventually even sell her house and move in with Vanessa. I love the idea of the partner-level lawyer (albeit a bit defanged) who goes home and upon stepping into the house, removes her wig, strips off her power suit, drops to her knees, and crawls in to serve her junior employee.

Eventually she'll have to actively help make Vanessa a partner and give up her position. But I hope you make that happen well down the line. She needs to get used to that dichotomous lifestyle a little first. It needs to become tolerable, then acceptable and then routine (and lustful throughout).

Looking forward to reading more.

111Alexander111111Alexander111over 1 year ago

She might as well officially change her name to Skunk Lil 'Stinker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh another delightful chapter, you do wonderful work. please keep going

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone for your kind and constructive comments. I am always happy to take on suggestions pertaining to the direction of the series, although I have to admit to having this one fairly well planned out. Well into the next installment, so look for that to be upcoming within a few days.

S

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am so excited for the next part of this story, hope it comes out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

maybe not related to this particular story, but we really need more like Skinning the Kat, that is the hottest along with Baring it all i have read from you, but this one is going so well and exciting as well, waiting for next chapters coming soon, thanks for the good work

SaphhiaSaphhiaover 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter Three has been submitted and is awaiting approval by the moderators. Barring any hold ups, it should be published in a few days. Thanks for your continued enthusiasm and support!

Saphhia

Volume51Volume516 months ago

Great erotic story so far. This is really high level writing and a beautifully told story. I must read all your other contributions. Thanks/

MonaTirrellMonaTirrell3 months ago

I have enjoyed every single word! I love how you perfectly describe the environment without losing the super exciting plot any paragraph! This is the third of your stories I'm reading and in spite they follow similar course, I'm devouring one after one as a complete hor surprise!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES