All Comments on 'Down and Down She Goes Ch. 05'

by Saphhia

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow what an amazing story. Hope there is more especially with Punk's situationl

111Alexander111111Alexander111about 1 year ago

I loved the "Gollum" simile. I think you could do something with this.

SaphhiaSaphhiaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind comments. Not quite done with this one, even though things seem hopeless for Stinker.

Saphhia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i really enjoy it, the maggot part is so hot, all the degradation and debasement was so hot, please we need more of this, also we need a second part of skinning the kat or an spin off, thank you very much for ur writtings and effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What about Vanessa? Will Thomas Young need to make sure that she also ends up in a place where she can't reveal what he did? It would be a fitting fate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

hope another chapter is ready soon. this is SO good.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Do you still plan to continue this story? It is the best thing I have read in so long!

Jasmines_PetJasmines_Pet8 months ago

What a fantastic story! I love slow, spiralling descents and F/f humiliation, so this was just perfect for me.

MonaTirrellMonaTirrell3 months ago

This story is a masterpiece!! Congratulations and thank you very much for this fantastic, brilliant although with a somehow dark ending. Such a degraded and enslaved woman can be much better used than just being trapped in a horrible cell and forced to squirm on the ground to eat its slop.

BestFitBestFit4 days ago

What a fantastic well written story. Enjoyed it very much. The degradation, humiliations. The shaving, the tattoos. I would like more stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaphhia@Saphhia
I am an amateur author, and writer of romantic erotica. I am joining this forum to explore some of my more adventurous themes. I currently have three novels in print, but have a desire to create beyond that framework. I also write here under the name Dreadlocks and at HSN un...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES